Page 85 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Even though the monster was born British?
    And this is exactly why every nationalist movement turns into a race superiority one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Ah, so the city won't care, and neither will the country. Laying down and taking it I guess is what some people consider brave.
    Okay, let's hear your genius plan to deal with the problem then since you clearly care so much more amirite?
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Yes, importing and being tolerant towards a culture that does not believe in tolerance itself is dangerous.

That being said, I don't think unleashing security on a person that is "nervously fiddling with a bag" is the right thing to do.
    That's not suspicion, that's downright paranoia.
    perhaps, but i'd sooner police not having to tell parents and children and friends their love ones died because they let something slip by them. Tighter security, it doesn't matter what their bloody skin color is, just tighter security for everyone, especially in large public events.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Sounds like a bunch of hyperbolic nonsense. I never said people need to oust anyone. In fact I have zero clue where you think my post was even suggesting such.

I do take issue however with people trying to normalize events like this. That level of apathy is borderline deranged.
    Then what action are you saying we should take? What can the city or people of Manchester do that would satisfy your desires?
    Last edited by Dhrizzle; 2017-05-24 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    Okay, define "British".
    It doesn't include immigrants who complete the appropriate steps to become citizens, and then fail to assimilate into society, live in echo chamber micro-societies and have a desire to monumentally change the dynamics of a nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    A terrorist attacks a concert filled with little girls and, to you, that is a "slight shock."

Honestly, there is nothing more i can say to that. It just shows you how far Western civilization has sunk when someone is willing to accept the murder of children or at least call it a "slight shock."
    You need to read more carefully, I said that to a city of nearly a million people the tragic loss of 22 people is only a slight shock, it's sad but tragic events are part of life and I don't know what you really expect Manchester to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Ah, so the city won't care, and neither will the country. Laying down and taking it I guess is what some people consider brave.
    What part of "supporting the victims" and "grieving the lost" do you take as not caring?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    How does the exposure of moronic statements in any way support his moronic argument?
    Maybe because showing the outright idiocy of how people respond to something like this, including political figures who just shrug and say 'whelp, theres another one" is what makes it so fucking east for this to keep happening, no incentive to tackle it from those in charge.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    You need to read more carefully, I said that to a city of nearly a million people the tragic loss of 22 people is only a slight shock, it's sad but tragic events are part of life and I don't know what you really expect Manchester to do.
    Call on the govt to use their power to act on individuals such as Salman Abedi who were known to intelligence agencies for their actions? If you want to travel to countries that are host nations for extremely large numbers of terrorists, you should be subjected to extremely invasive investigations.

The UK government wants to pass legislation to hamper what people view on the internet but the same UK government is afraid of hurting feelings of suspects with links to terror cells?

Huh?

Deleted
    Most of you are god damn disgusting, you and moderators. 22 dead people and ignorant, denying bastards as you people are underlying cause for it. Ignorance in name of PC, ban person spreading facts because we can´t have that, can we? I am physically sick of you people. Weak, denying fucks lying to themselfs and everyone else in heavily censored community.

I am watching MMO moderator for some time and this is right down terrorist collaboration and I don't understand how this moderator team can still exist with their given privileges.

You understand there are people that lost someone today, in this absolutely unnecessary event and all your approach is "just deal with it" and "let´s ignore it". That's how civilization die, fact that you are unable to protect yourself fact that you even don't want to protect your own meaningless existence doesn't mean everyone should do the same. Just die in your lonely silence and stop telling rest off we should let your terroristic muslim idols reign free.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-05-24 at 01:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravendarke View Post
    Most of you are god damn disgusting, you and moderators. 22 dead people and ignorant, denying bastards as you people are underlying cause for it. Ignorance in name of PC, ban person spreading facts because we can´t have that, can we? I am physically sick of you people. Weak, denying fucks lying to themselfs and everyone else in heavily censored community.

I am watching MMO moderator for some time and this is right down terrorist collaboration and I don't understand how this moderator team can still exist with their given privileges.

You understand there are people that lost someone today, in this absolutely unnecessary event and all your approach is "just deal with it" and "let´s ignore it". That's how civilization die, fact that you are unable to protect yourself fact that you even don't want to protect your own meaningless existence doesn't mean everyone should do the same. Just die in your lonely silence and stop telling rest off we should let your terroristic muslim idols reign free.
    You have a platform. What should be done?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post

- - - Updated - - -

What part of "supporting the victims" and "grieving the lost" do you take as not caring?
    I keep asking what more those posters want and none can seem to come up with an actual solution that isnt "kill/ban/deport" all Muslims.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

In response to Katy Perrys' stupid statement. The problem Katy is that Fundamental Islam cannot coexist with the West. It is written in their scripture to destroy us. The fact that you think if we just had more love in the world and everyone was accepting of each other we wouldn't have the horrendous attacks is utter stupidity. They are not attacking us because they think we dont love them. They are attacking us because they believe anyone thats not them is below them. They are attacking us because its one of the ways to reach their heaven. The muslim world has been at odds with the rest of society and with each other for thousands of years. You know why the rest of the world has grown up? Because most the rest of the world doesnt practice their faith to the letter or their faith does not permit the killing of others. You also have a bunch of people that are faithless. Each group besides islam does not have a doctrine that promotes the killing of others. This is what people dont seem to understand. Because news media and politicians have twisted your thinking into "extremism or radical". Is it extreme for a christian to evangelize? Is it extreme for a catholic to go confess to a priest? These are fundamental teachings of a religion. Just because the majority of muslims are not killing themselves does not make those that do extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by smegmage View Post
    Call on the govt to use their power to act on individuals such as Salman Abedi who were known to intelligence agencies for their actions? If you want to travel to countries that are host nations for extremely large numbers of terrorists, you should be subjected to extremely invasive investigations.
    The government has (so far) made it quite clear that funding for public services such as the police is not a priority.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    You have a platform. What should be done?
    There's a lot that could be done, even suggesting the sorts of methods that we need to take would result in one or two of our uppity moderators swinging the ban hammer at us.

I just hope that when all is said and done, that people are willing to put their feet down and not tolerate this religious terrorist bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    In response to Katy Perrys' stupid statement. The problem Katy is that Fundamental Islam cannot coexist with the West. It is written in their scripture to destroy us. The fact that you think if we just had more love in the world and everyone was accepting of each other we wouldn't have the horrendous attacks is utter stupidity. They are not attacking us because they think we dont love them. They are attacking us because they believe anyone thats not them is below them. They are attacking us because its one of the ways to reach their heaven. The muslim world has been at odds with the rest of society and with each other for thousands of years. You know why the rest of the world has grown up? Because most the rest of the world doesnt practice their faith to the letter or their faith does not permit the killing of others. You also have a bunch of people that are faithless. Each group besides islam does not have a doctrine that promotes the killing of others. This is what people dont seem to understand. Because news media and politicians have twisted your thinking into "extremism or radical". Is it extreme for a christian to evangelize? Is it extreme for a catholic to go confess to a priest? These are fundamental teachings of a religion. Just because the majority of muslims are not killing themselves does not make those that do extreme.
    What utter rubbish and ignorance. You always devolve down to essentially say "all Muslims are extremists" in literally every thread even semi-related to Islam.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Is it extreme for a christian to evangelize? Is it extreme for a catholic to go confess to a priest? These are fundamental teachings of a religion. Just because the majority of muslims are not killing themselves does not make those that do extreme.
    Actually it pretty much does. For centuries Christians were pretty shitty to non-Christians and they did it all in the name of Christ. The Prince of Peace's followers had their hands stained with blood. Hell to this day, its much more likely that I'll be killed by a Christian extremist than a Muslim one.

For years the United Kingdom had to deal with bombings from a religious group. That religious group were Catholic. And they were extremists.

Yes, Islamic terrorism is a problem but make no mistake its done by a small minority. I am not apologizing for Islam by saying so. Most people aren't shitty.

But since you seem to be quite the scholar of the Quran why don't you use your extensive knowledge of Arabic to provide us with some correct quotations.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    There's a lot that could be done, even suggesting the sorts of methods that we need to take would result in one or two of our uppity moderators swinging the ban hammer at us.

I just hope that when all is said and done, that people are willing to put their feet down and not tolerate this religious terrorist bullshit.
    This is probably the same kind of shit that people post in ISIS forums after a drone strike though, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    What utter rubbish and ignorance. You always devolve down to essentially say "all Muslims are extremists" in literally every thread even semi-related to Islam.
    And you cant read. I said using the word extremist or radical is stupid. This is directly in their scripture. It is not an extreme view but a fundamental view. Its the basic teachings. I as a christian am not extreme for spreading Christianity in my daily life am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Actually it pretty much does. For centuries Christians were pretty shitty to non-Christians and they did it all in the name of Christ. The Prince of Peace's followers had their hands stained with blood. Hell to this day, its much more likely that I'll be killed by a Christian extremist than a Muslim one.

For years the United Kingdom had to deal with bombings from a religious group. That religious group were Catholic. And they were extremists.

Yes, Islamic terrorism is a problem but make no mistake its done by a small minority. I am not apologizing for Islam by saying so. Most people aren't shitty.

But since you seem to be quite the scholar of the Quran why don't you use your extensive knowledge of Arabic to provide us with some correct quotations.
    Pretty sure its like against forum rules to link scripture but Google is a powerful tool. Search Quran verses about violence and learn for yourself. Theres no leader in Islam making up verses to spurn suicide bombers. They are teaching basic texts.
    As to Christian behavior and being extremists I have read the Bible. I dont see a part of it that lets me murder innocent people. Are there parts pertaining to war? Yes but thats war and just like war in our time killing is treated differently. So if Christians were at war thats totally different than Christians running around murdering groups of ppl in the name of God, because it doesnt say to do that in the Bible so thats not even extremism thats just terrible human behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    You know it was a "Brit" who committed this terrorist act right?
    Depends on who you ask.