Poll: Are they still in love?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    This doesn't make any sense.

Trump was never convicted of any sexual misconduct - so either he was just talking and never did anything or he was right all along and got away with it.

There are only those two options.

Sure I won't argue that.

Just saying that the initial impression of someone is heavily influence by their occupation.
    Agreed. If a woman approached me and told me that she was the director of a professional team, I would imediately think she has a certain level of maturity, and has her shit together.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Tell me why you do not think claiming Melaian to be a gold digger gives credence to trumps grab them by the pussy rant. If its so obvious as you keep implying this should be easy. Your reluctance makes me think you really have noting.
    You have nothing but that thing you're doing that we cannot name. And I'm not going to play with you.

Rejected!

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Rejected!]
    What I find amusing is she moved her hand away, then he pats her butt.

M-"Don't touch me"
    D-"Ok, i'll just touch your butt"
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

She never wanted him to run for president.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Deleted
    They are both in love for money.

So my answer is "Yes!"

One of 13.

I feel alone now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rejected by wife 2 days in a row? Does he not have PR staff?

Cant even fake it for the camera, which is the reason why she is there in the first place.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I'm pretty surprised she would deny his hand AGAIN the next day. In public. She must know the publicity her first swat got. I mean what the hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I'm pretty surprised she would deny his hand AGAIN the next day. In public. She must know the publicity her first swat got. I mean what the hell.
    She knows where that hand has been, and it rhymes with "other women's pussies"

10+ Year Old Account
    You think Melania didn't consent?
    That's what you are going to run with? That he was referring to Melania (and only Melania) in that quote? Ooooooooooooooook.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Well, he basically admitted to either adultery or attempted adultery and it went very public. Wouldn't be surprised if whatever emotion was in their relationship died that day. I don't think her staying in New York nor Trump's never going to visit her is accidental or about their kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    That's what you are going to run with? That he was referring to Melania (and only Melania) in that quote? Ooooooooooooooook.
    oh no in the quote is was referring to women that let folks with power/fame/wealth do sexual things to them. There are lots of guys and gals like that in the world you know.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    oh no in the quote is was referring to women that let folks with power/fame/wealth do sexual things to them. There are lots of guys and gals like that in the world you know.
    I'm not sure why you are white knighting Trump on this particular issue. Especially since part of the discussion was him making moves on a married woman...while married. And there are a number of people who think he's condoning sexual assault because he's rich and powerful...and his predatory behavior around women pretty much is in line with that interpretation.

But keep white knighting for the sexual predators out there. I'm sure they appreciate the support.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I'm not sure why you are white knighting Trump on this particular issue. Especially since part of the discussion was him making moves on a married woman...while married. And there are a number of people who think he's condoning sexual assault because he's rich and powerful...and his predatory behavior around women pretty much is in line with that interpretation.

But keep white knighting for the sexual predators out there. I'm sure they appreciate the support.
    honestly im not white knighting trump, ive stated several times since he was running that he is a crass asshole who lacks morals. Im more of just poking at the hypocrisy of folks going after Malenia since i think the only thing shes done wrong is well get married to trump. But naw, its all good lets, lynch her with the dick in chief.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly im not white knighting trump, ive stated several times since he was running that he is a crass asshole who lacks morals. Im more of just poking at the hypocrisy of folks going after Malenia since i think the only thing shes done wrong is well get married to trump. But naw, its all good lets, lynch her with the dick in chief.
    I wasn't really going after Melania. If anything I feel bad for her. I'm sure she's miserable not only with the spotlight but having the dirty laundry aired all the time. Probably not what she signed up for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think she finds him somewhat revolting. She's a trophy wife that likely wants as little to do with him as possible and I'm sure as hell didn't want him to run/win the Presidency.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Im more of just poking at the hypocrisy of folks going after Malenia since i think the only thing shes done wrong is well get married to trump.
    Well she did openly demand to see Obama's birth certificate. After it had been released.

Then again maybe it was a condition of her employment, I don't know what's in her contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a bunch of saps, feeling sorry for her? We're all stuck with Donald, she chose to be at ground zero. I have no sympathy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    In the early 90's.

When the communist state of Yugoslavia was falling apart. The times when there were the Yugoslav Wars.

The deadliest war in Europe after WW2 including war crimes such as mass murder, mass rape, ethnic cleansing and genocide.

And the whole war started in Slovenia.

You aren't familiar with history? You should read up a bit, especially considering your wife is from Slovenia so you should know where she and her family is coming from.
    War in Slovenia ended just as soon as it began. Country didn't suffer. Slovenia got more of state budget of Yugoslavia than southern republics like Macedonia n was more developed. With a small population n bordering Austria it took them no time at all to prosper.

You are utterly ignorant.

As for Mel, she's just a gold digging whore slut

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Do I really need to start lecturing you? I mean, this is getting more and more embarrassing for you if it's true that you were deployed (assuming military) there during 90's.

Just a couple of basics - Yugoslavia is not Soviet Union nor was it ever part of it. None of the people in Yugoslavia are Russians. Yugoslavia wasn't even near Soviet Union or Russians.
    He is trolling ur ignorance with nonsense.
    Last edited by mmocf1aa149946; 2017-05-24 at 10:14 AM.

Deleted
    I heard if you sit next to her at dinner, she spells out 'help me' in the peas.