Page 86 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Pretty sure its like against forum rules to link scripture but Google is a powerful tool. Search Quran verses about violence and learn for yourself. Theres no leader in Islam making up verses to spurn suicide bombers. They are teaching basic texts.
    As to Christian behavior and being extremists I have read the Bible. I dont see a part of it that lets me murder innocent people. Are there parts pertaining to war? Yes but thats war and just like war in our time killing is treated differently. So if Christians were at war thats totally different than Christians running around murdering groups of ppl in the name of God, because it doesnt say to do that in the Bible so thats not even extremism thats just terrible human behavior.
    So its ok for one old book to espouse murder but not the other. Got it.

PS The Quran is pretty much the same. Killing of civilians is a big no-no. Some Imams might feel differently. Those Imams could be considered extremists.

PPS The Moral of Reciprocity is in the Bible and Quran. That pretty much does mean that both books are against killing.

Pretty sure its like against forum rules to link scripture but Google is a powerful tool. Search Quran verses about violence and learn for yourself. Theres no leader in Islam making up verses to spurn suicide bombers. They are teaching basic texts.
    As to Christian behavior and being extremists I have read the Bible. I dont see a part of it that lets me murder innocent people. Are there parts pertaining to war? Yes but thats war and just like war in our time killing is treated differently. So if Christians were at war thats totally different than Christians running around murdering groups of ppl in the name of God, because it doesnt say to do that in the Bible so thats not even extremism thats just terrible human behavior.
    The quran is a dogma not like the new testament that got changed over time. Since the quran is just copy/paste of the old testament and the tora so its no wonder it looks inhuman in many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    What utter rubbish and ignorance. You always devolve down to essentially say "all Muslims are extremists" in literally every thread even semi-related to Islam.
    Well that is the reality until we do away with this we must accept Islam but it's ok if they hate our culture at the same time mentality. They either join us in solidarity against the terrorists or leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you cant read. I said using the word extremist or radical is stupid. This is directly in their scripture. It is not an extreme view but a fundamental view. Its the basic teachings. I as a christian am not extreme for spreading Christianity in my daily life am I?

Not going to discuss religion here but I will say you are utterly misinformed. For every questionable thing in the religion there are far far more that not only negate it but caution against violence.

Also it's not hard whatsoever to brainwash someone or a group into violence given time. The Berkeley riots and the Charleston Church shooting are two examples of far left and far right wing ideology taken to extremes.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

One, no ones question that the Koran have violent passages, significantly more violent than the New Testament (who, I would dare to say, is not the norm in holy books-surprisingly, books about which faith is the best tend to have negative outlooks on other faiths. Once that said, what use is this statement ?

Two, no, the New Testament was not ''changed all the time''. There are minuscule variations between creeds over the authority of specific books, but the books themselves and their content have been pretty stable since the late Roman Empire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Well that is the reality until we do away with this we must accept Islam but it's ok if they hate our culture at the same time mentality. They either join us in solidarity against the terrorists or leave.
    And I'm a 100% in agreement with this.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    This is probably the same kind of shit that people post in ISIS forums after a drone strike though, eh?
    I bet they have better mods.
    Thicker skin, probably not triggered so easily.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Yes but thats war and just like war in our time killing is treated differently. So if Christians were at war thats totally different than Christians running around murdering groups of ppl in the name of God, because it doesnt say to do that in the Bible so thats not even extremism thats just terrible human behavior.
    To me it seems that we are at War. We being Western Nations. Our governments have been in coalitions bombing and killing people from Libya to Syria to Iraq for decades now.

We are just seeing enemy combatants fighting a war.

We started this war. I'm Australian and I don't agree that my government sends jets and ships to foreign lands in my name and kills people that have never posed a threat to my way of life.

but to be shocked when the enemy fights back is frankly odd. It is sad but it should be expected. We killed their civilians and now they kill ours.

Perhaps the only solution is total war. To completely destroy them before they destroy us.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    One, no ones question that the Koran have violent passages, significantly more violent than the New Testament (who, I would dare to say, is not the norm in holy books-surprisingly, books about which faith is the best tend to have negative outlooks on other faiths. Once that said, what use is this statement ?

Two, no, the New Testament was not ''changed all the time''. There are minuscule variations between creeds over the authority of specific books, but the books themselves and their content have been pretty stable since the late Roman Empire.
    You are aware that a big chunk of the New Testament is in the Quran right? Jesus is the most important prophet after Mohammed.

More importantly its how people interpret the books. Let's face it, a lot of people tend to be pretty selective in their beliefs. Fred Phelps thought it was his Christian duty to fight Jim Crow laws in the '60's. He also thought it was his Christian duty to protest laws that helped the LGBTQ community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    There's a lot that could be done, even suggesting the sorts of methods that we need to take would result in one or two of our uppity moderators swinging the ban hammer at us.

I just hope that when all is said and done, that people are willing to put their feet down and not tolerate this religious terrorist bullshit.
    Law enforcement could crack down on telecommunications and legislation could be more strict about what is said online. But the means it would have to apply to everyone and all "harmful" speech would have to taken seriously, zero tolerance. Memes jokes venting will equal terroristic threats because one cant afford any loopholes in the system. Nationalists any other alt groups would be in trouble.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Reason: Trolling
    -------
    Don't derail threads with rants against the moderation team
    -------
    So commenting on censorship of given topic is trolling and derailing.

One really bizarre thing is how the number 22 is prominent especially in this case. The mans age, the day, and the numbers of victims dead.

One really bizarre thing is how the number 22 is prominent especially in this case. The mans age, the day, and the numbers of victims dead.
    22, 22, 22....666. Illuminati confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    22, 22, 22....666. Illuminati confirmed.
    Other attacks have been associated with this number as well. You can make fun of it but I think it's quite interesting why it appears so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Also it's not hard whatsoever to brainwash someone or a group into violence given time. The Berkeley riots and the Charleston Church shooting are two examples of far left and far right wing ideology taken to extremes.
    So the extreme of right wing ideology is murdering 9 people in a church, and the extreme of left wing ideology is some property damage and a few people getting punched?

- - - Updated - - -

As to Christian behavior and being extremists I have read the Bible. I dont see a part of it that lets me murder innocent people.
    6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...13&version=KJV

Deuteronomy 13:6-11 (KJV)

18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...21&version=KJV

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 (KJV)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravendarke View Post
    Most of you are god damn disgusting, you and moderators. 22 dead people and ignorant, denying bastards as you people are underlying cause for it. Ignorance in name of PC, ban person spreading facts because we can´t have that, can we? I am physically sick of you people. Weak, denying fucks lying to themselfs and everyone else in heavily censored community.

I am watching MMO moderator for some time and this is right down terrorist collaboration and I don't understand how this moderator team can still exist with their given privileges.

You understand there are people that lost someone today, in this absolutely unnecessary event and all your approach is "just deal with it" and "let´s ignore it". That's how civilization die, fact that you are unable to protect yourself fact that you even don't want to protect your own meaningless existence doesn't mean everyone should do the same. Just die in your lonely silence and stop telling rest off we should let your terroristic muslim idols reign free.

Infracted
    Unless there is another Jan 3 Sobieski nothing will change, sadly. People are too brainwashed with political correctness. The only normal countries so far are east europe countries considered so far as 3rd world countries. The European civilization is so weak, it can only respond with chalk and changing facebook photos, no real action will be taken.
    Last edited by Nehezbegar; 2017-05-24 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So the extreme of right wing ideology is murdering 9 people in a church, and the extreme of left wing ideology is some property damage and a few people getting punched?

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...13&version=KJV

Deuteronomy 13:6-11 (KJV)

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...21&version=KJV

Deuteronomy 2:18-21 (KJV)
    Did it ever cross your mind that the west extreme right and groups like ISIS want the same thing in the end? I don't see a point in any separation. They both deserve to be the losers in all of this.

The extreme right and ISIS actually work together towards the same outcome. Both want to drive a wedge between regular muslims and the West. In a way, you can say that the Right are champions for ISIS' cause. They're usually not smart enough to see that themselves, but it is how it is.

Did it ever cross your mind that the west extreme right and groups like ISIS want the same thing in the end? I don't see a point in any separation. They both deserve to be the losers in all of this.
    Oh it has crossed my mind more than once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    The extreme right and ISIS actually work together towards the same outcome. Both want to drive a wedge between regular muslims and the West. In a way, you can say that the Right are champions for ISIS' cause. They're usually not smart enough to see that themselves, but it is how it is.
    ISIS wanted the Muslim ban so bad they probably would've phone politicians to thank them if it didn't mean deserved missile up their butt. ISIS absolutely hats Western Muslims and the majority of Muslims who can coexist with others.

They want people to treat all Muslims as if all Muslims are extremists. That way they can whisper into the ears of people tired of trying to be accepted "see, they hate you no matter what you do but we will accept you with open arms."

Resident Cosplay Progressive