Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    If the sub daggers didn't look like potatoes I would play it. No way im swapping ghostblades.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerf Irelia View Post
    If the sub daggers didn't look like potatoes I would play it. No way im swapping ghostblades.
    Transmog shard of azzinoth problem solved. Rly thats the reason I dont use this skin. ..

7+ Year Old Account
    Always been sub and changed in NH because of the TP nonsense, now ill be back since they removed the teleport.

Quote Originally Posted by panzaghor View Post
    Always been sub and changed in NH because of the TP nonsense, now ill be back since they removed the teleport.

Be careful though, the teleport is still there from Stealth, and Vanish

It's so annoying on Elisande where I need to try and squeeze against her on the opener, and each phase, and also avoid the singularity below her feet. Otherwise you teleport on her and get wrecked by it.

Still really happy they changed it all, and gave us two shadowsteps.

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    ptr 7.1.5 leg->leg shoulder so pathetic failed hard
    Lol I got the Shoulders the day Nighthold came out (I was probably one of the first people in the world to have 940 shoulders cause Legendaries that dropped before that day dropped 910) and I remember being kinda disappointed because that Legendary totally flew under everyone's radar. I didn't even start using them until after Krosus was dead, even though I probably could have had some amazing parses if I knew how to use them properly.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US