Page 87 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    http://www.novinite.com/articles/180...+Significantly

But you can just beat them. We beat them and they left. Only 3200 still left.
    Actually we do not beat them they just see how we live

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh it has crossed my mind more than once.
    Some people want the handmaidens tale.

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Doesn't account for 2016 which was even deadlier and a special asterisk should be added to show when the refugee crisis began so it could provide even more context. There is a correlation between terrorism and the influx of muslims.
    Perhaps another special asterisk should show where our foreign policy in the Middle East created the crisis that led to so many refugees fleeing it too. Kek.

And how many died in 2016? 86 in Nice and 32 in Brussels? Not seeing "even deadlier" there. And not sure how you're blaming the 2015 migrant crisis for that when the Nice attacker was a Tunisian who moved to France in 2005. Of the five suspects in the Brussels attack, three were born in Belgium, one was born in Sweden and one was born in Morocco (but raised in Belgium).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    Unless there is another Jan 3 Sobieski nothing will change, sadly. People are too brainwashed with political correctness. The only normal countries so far are east europe countries considered so far as 3rd world countries. The European civilization is so weak, it can only respond with chalk and changing facebook photos, no real action will be taken.
    And yet people like you never bring out a solution that isn't something sick and twisted like "Fuck all muslims and let god sort them out later." meaning even more innocents will suffer. Maybe just maybe we've seen these kind of collective punishments based on religion, race, political outlook etc and realised we want nothing to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You know he was born there, right?
    And this has what to do with it?

He was known to the intelligence community, and had recently traveled to Libya. Yes I support invasive surveillance of people who meet a set number of criteria who they deem as a threat. Had he been observed as stringently as possible, he never would have been able to carry out this attack.

Deleted
    This guy hit most of the jihadi bingo tropes :

18-29 = he was 22
    male = ofcourse
    former criminal history = he moved from gangs to fundementalism (isis the biggest gang around)
    known to security services = check, was considered low risk
    local = yep most jihadis hit targets close to home or within an hour of home by transport
    convert = ? the gang to jihadi angle means he probably wasn't a convert, but 'reborn' sure.

Now the assumption should be he was part of a network. bomb making is rarely a solo activity so he had help. Hopefully they hit the wider network before anything else occurs. Does he have a syrian or libyan connection who helped him?

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    This guy hit most of the jihadi bingo tropes :

18-29 = he was 22
    male = ofcourse
    former criminal history = he moved from gangs to fundementalism (isis the biggest gang around)
    known to security services = check, was considered low risk
    local = yep most jihadis hit targets close to home or within an hour of home by transport
    convert = ? the gang to jihadi angle means he probably wasn't a convert, but 'reborn' sure.

Now the assumption should be he was part of a network. bomb making is rarely a solo activity so he had help. Hopefully they hit the wider network before anything else occurs. Does he have a syrian or libyan connection who helped him?
    It's what they are trying to hide is that these are networks. The lone wolf theory is a myth and is total garbage.

Watching Hannity clear up everything. God bless Seth Rich. Hopes and prayers for the victims of this heinous attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    And yet people like you never bring out a solution that isn't something sick and twisted like "Fuck all muslims and let god sort them out later." meaning even more innocents will suffer. Maybe just maybe we've seen these kind of collective punishments based on religion, race, political outlook etc and realised we want nothing to do with that.
    Here's a solution. Individuals who have been known to have traveled to terrorist hot spots, suspected of participating in any form with activities which would be deemed unlawful in the country that they try to return to are subjected to criminal prosecution. Do a quick search on how many of the hundreds who've returned from fighting in the middle east have actually been prosecutedj, it's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Considering the majority of this joke of a thread is about "immigrants", I'd say it has plenty to do with it. UK terror attacks tend to be by "homegrown" natives these days. Not actual immigrants travelling here for the sole purpose of blowing shit up.
    See above. The post which that response was quoted from simply stated that known individuals should be pursued, their place of birth is irrelevant.
    Last edited by smegmage; 2017-05-24 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    It's what they are trying to hide is that these are networks. The lone wolf theory is a myth and is total garbage.
    And you know this because...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Unless there is another Jan 3 Sobieski nothing will change, sadly. People are too brainwashed with political correctness. The only normal countries so far are east europe countries considered so far as 3rd world countries. The European civilization is so weak, it can only respond with chalk and changing facebook photos, no real action will be taken.
    What "real action" do you want to see taken?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Maybe because showing the outright idiocy of how people respond to something like this, including political figures who just shrug and say 'whelp, theres another one" is what makes it so fucking east for this to keep happening, no incentive to tackle it from those in charge.
    Do you seriously think the security agencies and police forces just /shrug and move on because people didn't respond in rage?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I still can't get over the fact that US officials leaked the name to the press. Like, ok sure, people connected to him probably knew and went to ground but maybe at least wait a few hours to give them a chance to catch some people unprepared?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    "Terrorist collaboration" is certainly a new one.
    Well, endus is really just an anagram for Sudan (hint the e is an upside down a, so super tricky) and everyone knows Sudan is a harbor for terrorists... so it makes sense, all of it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I keep asking what more those posters want and none can seem to come up with an actual solution that isnt "kill/ban/deport" all Muslims.
    That's not true, some are proposing to kill all radicals, never explaining how to find them, but at least they don't support genocide, so there's that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Pretty sure its like against forum rules to link scripture but Google is a powerful tool. Search Quran verses about violence and learn for yourself. Theres no leader in Islam making up verses to spurn suicide bombers. They are teaching basic texts.
    As to Christian behavior and being extremists I have read the Bible. I dont see a part of it that lets me murder innocent people. Are there parts pertaining to war? Yes but thats war and just like war in our time killing is treated differently. So if Christians were at war thats totally different than Christians running around murdering groups of ppl in the name of God, because it doesnt say to do that in the Bible so thats not even extremism thats just terrible human behavior.
    So what was the 6th commandment again? Aaahh yes, found it:"Thou shalt not kill, unless it's war, then it's totally fine to kill, because if you're at war, that's totally different than running around murdering groups of ppl". - GOD
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Other attacks have been associated with this number as well. You can make fun of it but I think it's quite interesting why it appears so often.
    Hmm...5/22/17....22/17....2/7....27...72....72 virgins...Hodor.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I still can't get over the fact that US officials leaked the name to the press. Like, ok sure, people connected to him probably knew and went to ground but maybe at least wait a few hours to give them a chance to catch some people unprepared?
    Well national security is only about their nation so who gives a damn... bonus points if you can fuck up the police work of your greatest ally!

So they say the terrorists had just got back from libya, probably got some training there. Shall be interesting to see if he was on a watchlist and if he was they should have arresten him the moment he set fot in britain again.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    What "real action" do you want to see taken?
    Hmmm, for instance, punishing all manifestations of religion extremism, be it islam or christianity or whatever the fuck relgions are out there. So far we have imams that spit hate and states do nothing about it to not be accused of racism. There are plenty of stuff the goverment can do to strangle extremism, yet nothing will be done because all of u are corrupted with the political correctness.

Political correctness is the biggest cancer that corrupts the current society. You cant even speak the truth, beacuse You will be accused of beeing racist, facist or whetever the terminology Your brains will come up with.
    Last edited by Nehezbegar; 2017-05-24 at 06:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Well. If the rules of MMO-C is that you have to kill the non-believers, i guess MMO-C is at fault.
    Do basically you take yourself as a part of our terrorism in that case, and you're quite willing to take responsibility too of our "bombings"? And no, it's not the rule of MMO-c, but only me and 10 others claim it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnoExpress View Post
    It's not all shit like this, it differs because of the goal. Looking at ISIS they want a Muslim only world and all that. It doesn't matter who they target, the reason they are doing these bombings or improvised car parkings is to make themselves known and spread their message.
    If Isis wants a muslim world, why they target places like those, muslims aren't against music afaik. I mean if they would bomb pork festivals and alcohol-induced festivals, I'd maybe could somehow see the idea behind these bombings, but these attacks (Bataclan, Nice, Manchester), there wasn't anything that was strickly "against" islam. It makes no sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    If mmo-c would have been responsible for 75% of terorism deaths in the past 15 years that place would have been shut down long ago.
    No man, you got it wrong. I'm not saying MMO-C has anything to do with it, but ME and some people CLAIM so.
    You're part of MMO-C pretty much as much as I am, but if I claim I bomb shit because of MMO-C, do you think you're part of the bombings, or you think we're just nuts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Deleted
    Hmmm, for instance, punishing all manifestations of religion extremism, be it islam or christianity or whatever the fuck relgions are out there. So far we have imams that spit hate and states do nothing about it to not be accused of racism. There are plenty of stuff the goverment can do to strangle extremism, yet nothing will be done because all of u are corrupted with the political correctness.

Political correctness is the biggest cancer that corrupts the current society. You cant even speak the truth, beacuse You will be accused of beeing racist, facist or whetever the terminology Your brains will come up with.
    We do kick out Radical Imams, it just takes a while, we've got these pesky things called human rights that mean they get a fair trial.

It's not a perfect system, but its a damn sight better than the shithole of a system they have in the Middle East.