Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Can you solo Mop raids yet?

Just wondering if it is feasible to solo the old Mop raids for transmog and gold

Is it too hard at current gear levels or?

Deleted
    10m, sure.
    25 Normal, no problem.
    25 Heroic, some problems.
    Mythic SoO..... Not that easy.

But all are possible. Of course depending on class, spec, gear and personal skills.

Considering you can already solo some Dreanor raids I will say yes. Easily.

Yes, There is only a couple road blocks.

Mythic Sha (SoO) is a 600k dps check, otherwise u will get cced and he resets. With ilvl 870+ u should be fine depending ur dps.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

For the most part. Of course, legendaries make it easier - especially something like Prydaz. But you shouldn't really have much of a problem. You can easily 2 man Mythic SoO with most classes at a decent item level, though. Even normal Highmaul is doable at the moment, btw.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Even normal Highmaul is doable at the moment, btw.
    Soloed Heroic with ilvl 880 and there is others who has done Mythic.

Most of BRF and HFC can be soloed as well on normal. Just a couple fights can't due to resetting.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

yes MoP raids are easily soloable only annoying one is amber shaper but if you have enough DPS its not a problem

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    You can easily 2 man Mythic SoO with most classes at a decent item level, though.
    There is a huge difference between being solo, as in one person, just 1, and 2-manning any instance. When the question is "can this be done solo" it's kinda silly to reply with "you can do this easily with 2".

Very easy if you have 900+ ilvl....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    10m, sure.
    25 Normal, no problem.
    25 Heroic, some problems.
    Mythic SoO..... Not that easy.

But all are possible. Of course depending on class, spec, gear and personal skills.
    Depends. I've found pretty much all of Mythic SoO to be laughably easy on my Druid - Feral/Guardian. Of course, I can see Sha being alot harder on dps, given that he banishes which resets the fight if you aren't a tank, and I would assume Malkorok, Iron Juggernaut, and Kor'kron shamans can be pretty brutal if you lack self-healing, but really, most of it is damn easy. There are only a few I do not outright do as Feral - Sha of Pride (Due to reset), Protectors (Guardian multi-target is a LOT better then feral multi-target), Galakras (Much easier to balance mobs and guards and whatnot as Guardian), and Garrosh (Last phase is a significant amount of mobs, but I bet most dps classes can just ignore and burn)

Heroic ToT - H Dark Animus is the only problem. The easiest solution is to kite the lil golems until Dark Animus absorbs it (Gotta start up the Animus asap btw), and then burn down Dark Animus, since it hits for 100k/second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    There is a huge difference between being solo, as in one person, just 1, and 2-manning any instance. When the question is "can this be done solo" it's kinda silly to reply with "you can do this easily with 2".
    The reason that I stated it that way was because it was already stated that Mythic Sha is a dps race, so I didn't feel that stating that again would contribute anything. I also answered the question at hand and offered suggestions aside from the comment you took.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

MoP raids are easily soloable even on 25 HC. Most WoD raids are also easy on 25 HC

Mythic SOO takes like an hour, so yes.

Can nearly solo some mythic Draenor bosses.

I can solo everything but 25 mythic Garrosh phase 4. I can't get through his health quick enough before the damage stacks too high. Get very close every time, about 2-5%, but can never get him before I die.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-05-24 at 09:40 AM.

You got to do Amber QUICK. Other than that the first tier of MoP is pretty simple. ToT is pretty simple too although once in a while I might die to a few bosses just because the stars line up combined with me making a bad choice. Tell you the truth I haven't messed with SoO because just looking at the place makes me sick (yeah its a good raid but its just filled with TO MANY MEMORIES, aka, it was out to long).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    MoP raids are easily soloable even on 25 HC. Most WoD raids are also easy on 25 HC
    None of the WoD raids or Siege of Orgrimmar are 25 player (fixed). They utilise the scaling tech and as you're solo scale down as far as they can, which is 10 man (up to max of 30 man)

Mythic is still 20 man fixed of course.

On topic, I guess it's been answered, I've only 2 manned Siege myself, but I've run all the others on 25 heroic. There are one or two janky bits depending on your gear (amber shaper dps check, wind lord (make sure you kill his amber dudes first so you don't get permastunned, not a dps check but a mechanic check), lei shen might be tricky if you get 6 million adds, and sha of fear heroic dps check).

Overall, they're not too bad though.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I can solo everything but 25 mythic Garrosh phase 4. I can't get through is health quick enough before the damage stacks too high. Get very close every time, about 2-5%, but can never get him before I die.
    What class you playing? I haven't had any issues with him on my Ret.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    lei shen might be tricky if you get 6 million adds
    His adds (for my ret anyway) isn't a issue, but I do have to time my charge for when he try's to push u off. If I don't then I get knocked off.

Everything pretty much up to mythic siege is soloable. The only wall i found was the scorpion boss after galakras; it is a dps check that will wipe you it you cant kill it fast enough. You only need 700k or so burst, so definitely doable for most people in 880+ gear.

as Warrior 911 ilevel i can solo all MoP 25 hc and SoO mithic very easy ( imerseus take long but only because of stupid boss mechanick)

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Short answer: yes
    Longer answer: yes, but a boss or two on 25 heroic/mythic might be difficult - Amber, Animus, Sha, Spoils, Paragons

WoD raids are mostly soloable on normal and heroic. Blackhand, Hans and Frans, Kargath and Gorefiend will reset if you don't dps fast enough. Hellfire Assault can be tricky due to having to switch sides constantly. Mythic WoD raids are probably not soloable, with some possible exceptions maybe.