Page 92 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Dleusional as always, I see.

Texts of the bible were used (interpreted) to start multiple holy crusades that killed thousands.
    They were in response to Muslim aggression.
    Doesn't mean people have to follow everything in a book. There are something like 1.3 billion Muslims in the world. A couple of hundred thousand of those are extremist to the point of following violent ideology of the Quran.
    No, about 3-400 Million Not a few hundred thousand.

This old and tired argument of "it's in their holy book!" is stupid, and anyone who uses it is narrow minded and frankly, since it's been shown how many times it's flat out wrong, idiotic.
    Flat out wrong?
    Want me to start quoting?
    It is in the book - The deny it is more fucking absurd than to deny the holocaust, global warming, the sky being blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Eh, no difference between religion and other made up stuff that people can unite behind. You could then argue that countries are a problem, because it gives the people in power a platform to easily mess with the masses.
    Absolutely.
    Or do I have to remind you what propaganda and manipulation of information are capable of?
    *Hint: Germany 1933-1945*

Religion just makes it so much easier. Blind faith FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Aggression against whom though? The Near East and North Africa had been under Greek and Roman occupation for nearly 1000 years at that point, and the local people were beyond fed up with it and mostly welcomed the Muslim invaders as liberators. Muslims didn't really start pushing into Europe until after the Crusades were already over.

This is about as detached from actual history as humanly possible.

That doesn't say what you think it says.

Flat out wrong?
    It is in the book - The deny it is more fucking absurd than to deny the holocaust, global warming, the sky being blue.
    The Quran is no more violent than the Old Testament as far as the actual text.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    The fundamental root problem of all extremism tends to be that people who feel lost with no opportunity, regardless of whether those feelings are justified, tend towards violence. The violence is just colored by whatever their cultural background is. You cure the root problem, you have less violent people to worry about. When I talk about staffing, I mean making sure there are mental health professionals as a regular part of the school staff.
    I would like to see that, the average teacher is obviously not qualified and giving them training I doubt that will be enough. I would rather have one or two professionals that really know what they are doing than to train the teachers and end up with an average result.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Absolutely.
    Or do I have to remind you what propaganda and manipulation of information are capable of?

Does religion make it easier? The worst atrocities of the 20th century were mostly committed by non-religious organizations.
    -ynnady

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    At least have the decency to keep to the character you're building:
    Kill them all... well, only all the terrorists I mean.
    Suppress them all... well, only all the non-secular political aspects.
    No i wan't to suppress everything that isn't strictly personal.
    Other people have rights, and that includes walking around with a T-shit with Mohamed fucking a pig on it if they like.
    And every single person who do not tolerate that, needs to be deported.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Absolutely.

Being uneducated and isolated makes it easier. Well blind faith helps, but you can have blind faith in everything, your team, your country, your god...
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Other people have rights, and that includes walking around with a T-shit with Mohamed fucking a pig on it if they like.
    Should we deport the people in this thread who are advocating direct persecution of Muslims?
    -ynnady

15+ Year Old Account

Flat out wrong?
    Clearly you're bad at english.

Not only does your link support my statement that barely any of them are extremist to the point of wishing to use extreme violence, but I never denied it was in their book, I was pointing out that anyone who believes any significant number of them FOLLOW IT is using an idiotic argument, since nearly all of them reject violence.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Should we deport the people in this thread who are advocating direct persecution of Muslims?
    All Western countries should just get together and agree to make some random corner of Europe into the designated dumping ground for all of the ultra-nationalist dickbags. That way they can enjoy the fruits of their pure white society and leave all the rest of us in peace.

No, it would cause more problems.

There is a serious child sex slavery problem in the world, and do you know who it is that actually travels the world engaging in child sex slavery and paying for it? Rich white guys. So, spare me the crying. The idea that most violent rape attacks are committed by Muslims in Europe is just detached from reality and delusional.
    I assume you are european living in one of those countries suffer from the said problem? If thats the case, you are very blind man.

On other hand if you arent living in european country that took many immigrants, you are definately not in a place to say anything as your informations are from leftwing medias that are far from reality. Want to check it yourself? Go to Paris or any other bigger german/french/south italy/greece city and check it out, especially at night.

Quote Originally Posted by CSINada View Post
    I assume you are european living in one of those countries suffer from the said problem? If thats the case, you are very blind man.

On other hand if you arent living in european country that took many immigrants, you are definately not in a place to say anything as your informations are from leftwing medias that are far from reality. Want to check it yourself? Go to Paris or any other bigger german/french/south italy/greece city and check it out, especially at night.
    Oh, we want to discuss credentials? I own a consulting firm that works with businesses who are trying to do work in the Middle East and North Africa. I spend a substantial portion of my time working in those regions and in various parts of Europe where my clients are also involved in refugee issues. By all means, tell me YOUR credentials, so we can decide who has a better understanding of this issue, since you are so concerned with that.
    -ynnady

BBC are reporting that the bomber was a "mule" delivering a device built by someone else, so more likely than not there's an active terror cell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Valerean View Post
    BBC are reporting that the bomber was a "mule" delivering a device built by someone else, so more likely than not there's an active terror cell.

Or there's two jackasses.
    -ynnady

15+ Year Old Account
    It's great how you're now defending Real Life Trolls. People should be able to wear T-shirts that show the decapitation of a human, and every person who does not tolerate that, needs to be deported. Why? Because FUCK DECENCY!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerean View Post

Boil and skin them alive when found. But life in prison will do to i guess, cant have it all notice the smiley.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-05-24 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Boil and skin them alive when found. But life in prison will do to i guess, cant have it all.
    Yes, let's be more like them, that will solve it!
    -ynnady

Deleted
    My capacity for offense is balanced with my inability to enforce legislation against it.
    In the context of cultural expression, I don't have to tolerate anything at all, and you don't either.

You're going from a want (which is whatevs, since many people want religion to not even be a thing, and that's ok), to drafting what needs to be done, with no other justification than your precious feelings. Give me a break.
    Last edited by mmoc003aca7d8e; 2017-05-24 at 11:16 AM.

Yes, let's be more like them, that will solve it!
    Meh life in prison will do with solitary confinement of course so they cant brainwash anymore weak minds there.