Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Release date of 7.2.5 and tomb of sargeras raid?

Are there any news about the release dates of patch 7.2.5 and the tomb of sargeras raid?

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicMythic View Post
    Are there any news about the release dates of patch 7.2.5 and the tomb of sargeras raid?
    Do you see anything posted about it on the homepage?

If not then that's a nope.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    provisional release dat is sometime around mid-late june but it is subject to change based on their testing schedule etc.

When you get to 15/15 ...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Do you see anything posted about it on the homepage?

If not then that's a nope.
    Helpful as always...

It's said to be mid to late june, most likely 19th or 26th of june.

will the raid be available with the release of the patch or do we have to wait 2-3 weeks more?

15+ Year Old Account
    will the raid be available with the release of the patch or do we have to wait 2-3 weeks more?
    The raid will open with the patch as far as I know.

check when FFXIV patch/expansion comes out make it tuesday/wednesday before its release and here you go release date for ToS

ill help you Stromblood releases on 20th june so it will be either 13th or 20th of june for 7.2.5

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    The raid will open with the patch as far as I know.
    I'd say a week after patch. Nighthold opened 1 week after patch 7.1.5, so I'd bet they release the patch a week before Tomb opens.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    check when FFXIV patch/expansion comes out make it tuesday/wednesday before its release and here you go release date for ToS

ill help you Stromblood releases on 20th june so it will be either 13th or 20th of june for 7.2.5
    This man gets it, Blizzard marketing at its best.

Didn't they already announce this like a month ago?

Two more weeks of Broken Shore campaign so I would guess 7.2.5 is week after that, 13th/14th of June.

Deleted
    it's 20 june , why? because ffxiv expansion is that day

There is a dungeon bonus event starting 27/28 June, so either 13/14 June or 20/21 June. Was the same timing for the Nighthold release.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    it's 20 june , why? because ffxiv expansion is that day
    /thread

Blizzard at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    This man gets it, Blizzard marketing at its best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoon View Post
    /thread

Blizzard at its finest.
    Why does everyone act like this is a blizzard thing? If you look at every major release like... ever you'll find a bunch of games released that same period of time

Hell if you look back Unreal Tournament and Quake 3: Arena were released on top of one another. It is industry standard NOT just blizzard.

I'd put $100 it's a similar schedule to the 7.1.5 release.

13/06 - 7.2.5 Patch Live

Then after 1 week of live realm data they'll do a ton of spec balancing then

20/06 - ToS releases

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoon View Post
    /thread

Blizzard at its finest.
    lol yeah fuck them for being trying to keep ahead of their competition what a dick move right

It's not like Square dropped FFXIII the same day Sega dropped Resonance of Fate

Companies do this all the time but it's not okay when mean old Blizzard does it

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    lol yeah fuck them for being trying to keep ahead of their competition what a dick move right

It's not like Square dropped FFXIII the same day Sega dropped Resonance of Fate

Companies do this all the time but it's not okay when mean old Blizzard does it
    I had a conversation with a couple of people who DON'T play any blizzard games really, they made comment on how every company does it, but most try to hide it while Blizzard doesn't, and that makes them a larger target for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I had a conversation with a couple of people who DON'T play any blizzard games really, they made comment on how every company does it, but most try to hide it while Blizzard doesn't, and that makes them a larger target for it.
    It's standard business practice in any sect if you want to stay competitive in the marketplace. But of course this is MMOChamp where retards drag Blizzard's name in the mud whilst opening their wallets every month for their games like the good little addicts they are.