Page 96 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post

There are something like 1.3 billion Muslims in the world. A couple of hundred thousand of those are extremist to the point of following violent ideology of the Quran.

read page 70.
    Reading page 70 makes this all the more hilarious:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/157067/views-violence.aspx

49% of Americans view targeting of civilians for attacks as at least sometimes justified.

Then we go to by religion:

So apparently justification for violence doesn't even need to be in their holy text, since the other religions are far more sympathetic to it than muslims as a whole.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gargarr View Post
    To my knowledge that days of christians holy crusade are over. And i have never heard of judaists blowing themselves up in Europe. Since we all live in the here and now it is time to deal with the religion that does the most hatm today

No matter how hard you will try to spin it. Fact remains. Muslims beliveres cause a lot of mess in the world right now. We will be smart to try and contain it in our countries as much as possible.
    A quote from former president George W. Bush:
    "This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while."

So it's about the means they use? Yeah, early on they didn't use guns either.

I'm not spinning anything, i'm explaining. It's just easier to use a broad brush and paint everyone from a certain religion, country, race, football team, as the bad ones. It doesn't require critical thinking, you don't even need to know much about them.

Congratulations, you're on the right path to become radicalized.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercane View Post
    My argument that "millions of Muslims aren't dead at that hands of coalition forces" is ridiculous?

They're people too, you know?
    About a million are dead, and many millions more displaced as a direct result of coalition interventions in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen and Libya though. 'But mostly they killed each other' is a pretty poor defence when we were so active in promoting and facilitating it, to the point that half the forces doing the killing were or are regarded as a part of that coalition.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2017-05-24 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    You can't blame a book for people making choices in their life.
    Do you see Jews "kill the goyim by any means possible" or Christians stoning homosexuals? No. Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with what is in a book. They just hate us because we ruined the middle east. We are the invaders there and war + misery spawns those kind of people.
    Islamic terrorism doesn't happen just in the west so it clearly has little to do with ruining middle east.

Reading this topic makes me wonder, how on earth there are still so many islam lovers and defenders when there is clearly something wrong with that religion. How deep your brain must be washed when you see one after another terrorist attack in european countries that are more then tolerant to them and still not see they are hurting innocent people in the name of "ALLAHU AKBARU".

Does human live is this much less immportant to you then tolerance of some fucking 2000 years old book? Where were your parents when you were raised.... Ah and to those all islam lovers, i wish you could be in middle of those attacks, i wonder if u still would love islam so much if u got hurt or someone close to you did in one of those.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    You are right.
    And we can revisit this when whomever is the outgroup in this particular fantasy commits a terrorist act - Then we can clamp down on them.
    Ah, so you're not against the intolerant just against the intolerant who are part of a group where one of them committed a terror attack.

I still would like to know where you're from, for research purpose.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CSINada View Post
    Reading this topic makes me wonder, how on earth there are still so many islam lovers and defenders when there is clearly something wrong with that religion. How deep your brain must be washed when you see one after another terrorist attack in european countries that are more then tolerant to them and still not see they are hurting innocent people in the name of "ALLAHU AKBARU".

Does human live is this much less immportant to you then tolerance of some fucking 2000 years old book? Where were your parents when you were raised....
    Mostly because those of us who actually know Muslims don't actually know any extremists? And that those Muslims we do know are just as appalled by someone blowing up Children as anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Then we go to by religion:

So apparently justification for violence doesn't even need to be in their holy text, since the other religions are far more sympathetic to it than muslims as a whole.
    That's american muslims only.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    That's american muslims only.
    The percentage of protestants, jews and catholics that justify violence against civlians interestingly still exceeds the percentage of Muslims from the middle east that justify it, from his own paper.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Islamic terrorism doesn't happen just in the west so it clearly has little to do with ruining middle east.
    Well nobody really seemed to give a shit about Islamic terrorism until they started attacking the West, and it is a little silly to be treating every one of these incidents as some kind of grand tragedy while the countless attacks that happen elsewhere are just "meh, Tuesday."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Ah, so you're not against the intolerant just against the intolerant who are part of a group where one of them committed a terror attack.

I still would like to know where you're from, for research purpose.
    Pretty sure he's a Swedish (or at least some northern europe country) ethno-nationalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Mostly because those of us who actually know Muslims don't actually know any extremists? And that those Muslims we do know are just as appalled by someone blowing up Children as anyone else.
    Going with those way of thinking, i dont know any extreemist christians or buddists that made any bombimgs... oh wait nevermind there wasnt any. Any muslim follows koran and at any point of his life he can turn into extreemist, this doesnt happen with any other religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    The percentage of protestants, jews and catholics that justify violence against civlians interestingly still exceeds the percentage of Muslims from the middle east that justify it, from his own paper.
    In America. The graph you showed only has numbers for USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    A quote from former president George W. Bush:
    "This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while."

So it's about the means they use? Yeah, early on they didn't use guns either.

I'm not spinning anything, i'm explaining. It's just easier to use a broad brush and paint everyone from a certain religion, country, race, football team, as the bad ones. It doesn't require critical thinking, you don't even need to know much about them.

Congratulations, you're on the right path to become radicalized.
    Huh, you do spin reality the way fits you. Fact remain. The only religion in this day and age that radicalize belivers to the point of running over or blowing up tens of people is Islam. No way around this trute.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Well nobody really seemed to give a shit about Islamic terrorism until they started attacking the West, and it is a little silly to be treating every one of these incidents as some kind of grand tragedy while the countless attacks that happen elsewhere are just "meh, Tuesday."
    Nobody? Just because you don't read news from southeast asia or china or know what they think of it there doesn't mean nobody gave a shit about it until they attacked the west. Even african and west and south asian countries with muslim population suffers from it and gives a shit about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Last I checked, that was an assassination attempt. Try again.

I find it rather reprehensible that you would mock the final solution suggested. It shows your inability to grasp the gravity of the situation we are currently in, and unwillingness to do what it takes to avoid something much worse. You might consider it edgy, but reality is rather straghtforward. Either you do A and avoid B down the line, or you don't do A, and as a consequence B will happen.

Maybe I need to demonstrate with a trolley problem for you? Here's a picture, would you pull the lever?

Using ''final solution'' is just the words of someone who is desperate to look tough online.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Last I checked, that was an assassination attempt. Try again.

I find it rather reprehensible that you would mock the final solution suggested. It shows your inability to grasp the gravity of the situation we are currently in, and unwillingness to do what it takes to avoid something much worse. You might consider it edgy, but reality is rather straghtforward. Either you do A and avoid B down the line, or you don't do A, and as a consequence B will happen.

Maybe I need to demonstrate with a trolley problem for you? Here's a picture, would you pull the lever?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gargarr View Post
    Huh, you do spin reality the way fits you. Fact remain. The only religion in this day and age that radicalize belivers to the point of running over or blowing up tens of people is Islam. No way around this trute.
    A religion doesn't radicalize people, they do that themself or others do that to them. The religion used is nothing but a tool. So they blow up people or run them over and the west bombs their countries and cities. But only one of those things is bad and should be stopped... wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    You can't blame a book for people making choices in their life.
    technically its only half truth - example - "mein kampf" was banned in most of european countries for decades . so its not a precedence to ban a book in western culture if it leads to evil.

Once again, it's pretty funny to see MAGAboys, who FTR are like peas in a pod with ISIS on most social issues (putting bullets in the head of ''liberals''', robbing women of their rights and force them to make more babies for their owner who can kill them if they disobey, hate Jews...) call Muslims savage for killing 22 people, while they, the tough and virile heroes, routinely call for making war on all of them and exterminate them.

Of course, it's war MAGAboy style, AKA bombing them without any risk or getting in lynch mobs of 40-50 to kill random arab-looking people in the street. MAGAboys define war as THEM killing people who can't fight back.