Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Wow people applauding his trolling.
    Crazy, right?
    Problems with WoW: No server communities, too much cross-realm crap, too many raiding difficulties, guilds don't matter anymore.
    Fix it: Limit server transfers, merge more servers, reduce raiding to 2 difficulties (N/H, 10/25), bring raiding back to guilds again (limit # of cross-realm players in your group). #MakeWoWGreatAgain

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Atleast someone gets it.
    What I find interesting now is that Ornyx has my sympathies, with reading some or the disgusting, toxic and vitriolic posts in this thread Ornyx is the victim now.. Quite a few people in this thread have no sense of respect or honor for others they don't give a crap about others at all..

Ornyx is very cool person and all I can say is don't let them get you down for those that are being disrespectful will get theirs one day..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Yes, me. I have been working in the industry for a long time.
    Good for you. I've worked in customer service both as on the receiving end and in managerial terms.

So why is your authoritive word suddenly stronger than mine?

Anyone that is ok with such disrespect and unprofessional behavior from either party(IE the other forum posters that flame CMs) just because its on the internet really needs to get their heads checked. Ornyx's excuse that they don't necessarily follow the same professional guidelines as actual customer service is just plain ridiculous. Just because you don't follow the same professional guidelines as titled customer service does not mean you just stop being a representative to the company you work for.
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

Dear, look up the word "personal" in a dictionary. The moment you discuss the armory *of a particular player*, you go *personal*. That's what the word means. Ornyx did that. He went personal.

I am not offended, I am saying that this is unprofessional.
    There is nothing unprofessional about bringing up the fact that player barely did anything and yet is lying about no content. If you only do LFR do you think you qualify to complain about Mythic difficulty?

No, his job "dictates" that he has to be way more professional than that. He is NOT supposed to argue with customers based on their armory. He just doesn't have a clue. (And you seem to think he does based on what *he* says about what his job is supposed to be. There's just no logic in that.)
    No he doesn't. Your idea about what his job is supposed to be is irrelevant, so you continually repeating he doesn't have a clue when he's already explained clearly what his job entails, means it's you who is arguing nonsensically.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    He could have... not replied?
    So instead tip-toe around by not posting out of fear even when he had a reasonable point? (that there is content to do - the player just might not personally want to do it)

I'd rather Blizz communicate constantly rather than be paranoid out of the responses. People worked up over this are probably the same ones that constantly complain about the lack of interaction in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Can you at least provide evidence to that claim?
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...a/achievements

This is the persons achievements.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    And the thread has been deleted.

lol
    Yup.

And why?

Because Ornyx was in the wrong. It doesn't take an Einstein to understand that.
    It's funny because the thread isn't deleted.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...age=7#post-126

Good try, guys.

Christ you don't even read my posts do you.

The reality that you think it's acceptable for someone to lose their job because of a bit of snark aimed towards an idiot.
    The reality that you think people calling out your bullshit on that is insults because they use big boy words.

Do I need to spell things out for you slowly next time?
    No but you can try and make some sense and drop the insults and childish behaviour.
    I am willing to bet that few people take you seriously when you appear to get a hissy fit everytime someone does not agree with you.

Deleted
    Those are the exact same things, worded differently.

If it happens and your response is "tough shit, suck it up" then you are advocating that it is ok, at least to the degree that no reprecussive actions can be taken. What a fucking scummy attitude to have not only towards a business rep but towards a person in general.

You put your own words in your own mouth, and now you're trying to backpedal out of this shit.
    This is hardly an event to even bother spending a single breath on. The blue does this for a living, he signed his own death certificate.
    Now he gets salty because Entitled Johnny threw what could hardly be considered an insult.
    You people act as if this blue received a death threat.
    It's not a big deal.
    Move. On.

The blue is more deserving of respect if he let bygones be bygones and got back to work, which I assume he has.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post

Good try, guys.
    The url was changed though. If you follow the original one you get a 404.
    The response was removed however.

Good try, guys.
    Wrong thread.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754917221

This was one Orynx was posting in, in response to the one you linked. It was deleted about half an hour ago.

"Blizzard and professionalism"

You can still see the posts on the blue tracker though.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...ofessionalism/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    I really really really hope that tomorrow morning, during some of my work duties, i could find an unprofessional employer like Ornyx.

A lot of you really need a reality check as soon as possible.

P.S: before calling shit on me, i always come in contant with Public Office employers, and they treat you LIKE SHIT, and we are not talking about a video-game. And, big news, they are public employers, and this mean that the State pays them and, again, this mean that I pay them, with my taxes and so on.
    If it's such an issue, quit?

'/realitycheck'

Deleted
    Thank you, that's all I needed.

It looks like Ornyx made a dumb blanket statement based on a quick glance such as looking at their raid progression.

Was it dumb trolling? Yes.
    Was it unprofessional? That's for Blizzard to decide.
    Is it enough to merit him losing his job? Hell no.

Christ you don't even read my posts do you.

The reality that you think it's acceptable for someone to lose their job because of a bit of snark aimed towards an idiot.
    The reality that you think people calling out your bullshit on that is insults because they use big boy words.

Do I need to spell things out for you slowly next time?
    Special snowflakes that get hurt, are difficult to piece back together.

Apparently, a man deserves to lose his job and is "bullying" customers just through calling 1 player out, not even with a real name, for the validity of his complaints via that exact topic.

Ornyx didn't exactly take his name, post it and call him names and laughing at him. He was on topic and in his right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong thread.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754917221

This was one Orynx was posting in, in response to the one you linked. It was deleted about half an hour ago.

"Blizzard and professionalism"

You can still see the posts on the blue tracker though.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...ofessionalism/
    That's not the thread this topic was about. The AK nerf thread was the original thread where the incident took place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    This is hardly an event to even bother spending a single breath on. The blue does this for a living, he signed his own death certificate.
    I genuinely can't believe that someone can be so callous as to think that this is an appropriate mindset to have.

How shitty of a person do you have to be to believe that just because a person is in a position of engagement with people, and just because you're anonymous, means you can allow yourself to be a terrible person?
    Last edited by mmoccad4d490dd; 2017-05-24 at 02:11 PM.

Good for you. I've worked in customer service both as on the receiving end and in managerial terms.

So why is your authoritive word suddenly stronger than mine?
    My word isn't stronger than yours, but are you really sure you want to defend a guy answering a customer by armorying him and making a remark on what he supposedly was or wasn't doing? If you are sure you want to defend such a manner of answering customers, well, fine, go right ahead. :-) If I come across, I don't know, a Wikipedia article or whatever else you would accept that will explain in detail why you are wrong, I will let you know. Until then live in whatever imaginary world you have where what Ornyx did was not unprofessional.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I am willing to bet that few people take you seriously when you appear to get a hissy fit everytime someone does not agree with you.
    How ironic, coming from the person who believes the guy should be fired over this.

That's not the thread this topic was about. The AK nerf thread was the original thread where the incident took place.
    The other thread was in direct response, its related.