Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    My word isn't stronger than yours, but are you really sure you want to defend a guy answering a customer by armorying him and making a remark on what he supposedly was or wasn't doing? If you are sure you want to defend such a manner of answering customers, well, fine, go right ahead. :-) If I come across, I don't know, a Wikipedia article or whatever else you would accept that will explain in detail why you are wrong, I will let you know. Until then live in whatever imaginary world you have where what Ornyx did was not unprofessional.
    Christ keep up with the times and read a couple of posts above yours. If you spent less time trying to formulate your pseudo intellectual, condescending responses and more time actually reading what's being currently said then that'd be better for everybody.

Unlike you I'm subject to change with evidence and not set in stone with my ways.
    Last edited by mmoccad4d490dd; 2017-05-24 at 02:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    If it's such an issue, quit?

'/realitycheck'
    Where i said it's an issue? Please tell me.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Special snowflakes that get hurt, are difficult to piece back together.

Apparently, a man deserves to lose his job and is "bullying" customers just through calling 1 player out, not even with a real name, for the validity of his complaints via that exact topic.

Ornyx didn't exactly take his name, post it and call him names and laughing at him. He was on topic and in his right.
    Unfortunately some in this thread and in the old Blizzard do not care one little bit, people make mistakes we all do.. But for some reason some people here in this thread and in others expect the Blizzard employees to be absolutely 100% perfect, can tell them this now, no one is perfect..

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    I genuinely can't believe that someone can be so callous as to think that this is an appropriate mindset to have.
    Must remember that the WoW "fan"base (since most of them don't seem to enjoy this game) is a toxic one. Changing how a certain character animates whilst casting can send some people into a frothing rage putting D-fens to shame as if the developers robbed him of his family, friends and everything he owns...

I genuinely can't believe that someone can be so callous as to think that this is an appropriate mindset to have.
    In reality nothing will happen to the guy. This little internet drama will quickly die out, and the people wishing him replaced or fired will come to grip with reality and get over it. Then they'll move on to the next "scandal".
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Because unless you've experienced every single thing the game has to offer, you can't complain about content, right?
    Yeah, Go ahead and keep that word twisting going. Making yourself look like a real champ, Fact of the matter is a DEV told somebody that has only beaten a 1/4 amount of content in legion yet still asking for "more" Maybe they should start playing the game before asking for more content.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I get Ornyx's point and I agree that whining about the AK reduction is stupid, but I also think it's stupid when people say "There's more content, have you tried pet battles? What about archaeology?" I don't like those things, so I don't do them.
    Selfishness at its best " God, I know I am a fat deadbeat retard that can play 18 hours a day but fuck the millions of other players that have actually have their priorities straight and take care of family and work jobs, I clear content 2 days from it coming out and I want more! " That's the message I get every time I read shit like this. If you don't like other content then that's YOUR FAULT. Maybe you and people like you should man up to that instead of whining.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Unfortunately some in this thread and in the old Blizzard do not care one little bit, people make mistakes we all do.. But for some reason some people here in this thread and in others expect the Blizzard employees to be absolutely 100% perfect, can tell them this now no one is perfect..
    I will tell you a secret: this forum is filled with people that wait, like a hunting lion, a really really tiny missstep by Blizzard to unleash the crazy-ape bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    There is nothing unprofessional about bringing up the fact that player barely did anything and yet is lying about no content.
    Talking about a player's armory on a public forum is unprofessional. Deal with it. There was no lie either, but that's not even important, it would have been unprofessional even if the player did lie.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    No he doesn't. Your idea about what his job is supposed to be is irrelevant, so you continually repeating he doesn't have a clue when he's already explained clearly what his job entails, means it's you who is arguing nonsensically.
    Yes, he does. My idea about what his job entails stems from experience in the industry. Yours seems based entirely on Ornyx's misguided words. He thinks it's OK not to be very professional in his position in the sense of X and Y, what a laugh. As I say all the time in this thread, what I am saying is common sense. Go and ask other customer reps if what Ornyx did is OK. Ask GC, I don't know. All you are doing is sitting there not knowing shit and blabbing "you don't know shit either so we are even". Well, I do know. It's not rocket science, just get out of your bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The 25% of Legion content the player took part in could be exactly the part of Legion that needs fixing. In order to make a legit complaint about something, you don't have to play out all the other things which are totally unrelated to the matter you're complaining about.
    He wasn't complaning about anything except the lack of content which is retarded. There are faults with legion, and honestly one of them might that there is TOO much to do in legion.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    The other thread was in direct response, its related.
    Yes, and considering it was just a platform to callout and insult a CM, it rightfully got deleted. Go find a post in any thread on the forums, make your own thread to call that person out rather than replying with a post, and see how long it lasts.

It's the same shit here. If I made a thread directed at a mod, it would get closed/deleted as well.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    I will tell you a secret: this forum is filled with people that wait, like a hunting lion, a really really tiny missstep by Blizzard to unleash the crazy-ape bashing.
    It is quite scary when you think about it, that all the haters in this thread do all day is this sort of thing.. Must wonder what they do when they are not skulking around on the forums waiting to pounce..

Talking about a player's armory on a public forum is unprofessional. Deal with it. There was no lie either, but that's not even important, it would have been unprofessional even if the player did lie.

Yes, he does. My idea about what his job entails stems from experience in the industry. Yours seems based entirely on Ornyx's misguided words. He thinks it's OK not to be very professional in his position in the sense of X and Y, what a laugh. As I say all the time in this thread, what I am saying is common sense. Go and ask other customer reps if what Ornyx did is OK. Ask GC, I don't know. All you are doing is sitting there not knowing shit and blabbing "you don't know shit either so we are even". Well, I do know. It's not rocket science, just get out of your bubble.
    Who cares? Grow up. Some dude with 14k achievement points just said the game ha no content. That should be bannable on the forums. That level of complaint clog up the pipes for serious ones.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    It's funny because the thread isn't deleted.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...age=7#post-126

Good try, guys.
    Apologies, I spoke too soon then. Thanks for the correction.

Yes, and considering it was just a platform to callout and insult a CM, it rightfully got deleted. Go find a post in any thread on the forums, make your own thread to call that person out rather than replying with a post, and see how long it lasts.

It's the same shit here. If I made a thread directed at a mod, it would get closed/deleted as well.
    In that case Ornyx should have deleted it outright rather than continuously reply to it.

None the less, its still related.

In a time where communication from blizzard is a huge issue and topic of discussion, the CM not only took the time to (falsely) call out a player, they then took the time to defend their actions in another thread, which they of course ended with "If you need to talk with me, go to discord"
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

How ironic, coming from the person who believes the guy should be fired over this.
    His general attitude in this case and quite a few others is evidence that he might not be fit for the role, yes.
    His manager needs to have a word with him, at the very least, as I said.

Deleted
    Here's what's going to happen: Fuck all.

Ornyx isn't going to get a scolding. He's not going to be fired. The idiots blowing this out of proportion are going to see it die down within a week.

I'll even toxx clause that. People stating otherwise should match me if they genuinely believe in what they're saying. If not, they're cowards who lie to themselves and other people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    His general attitude in this case and quite a few others is evidence that he might not be fit for the role, yes.
    His manager needs to have a word with him, at the very least, as I said.
    Read my recent post and put your money where your mouth is.

Are you trying to argue from authority? If you try to argue from authority then be prepared to present credentials. Besides it's hard to believe you as part of the industry with you spending all day whining and obsessed about WoW's perceived failures.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    The one thing I have learned reading through this thread is that society as it is now is doomed, it is a sad fact but it is true.. Because what gets me is that the way this is getting portrayed by some in this thread you would think that the blue involved in all this committed some sort of war crime or some other major international incident.. This is how blown out of all proportions this one thing has become it is truly pathetic when you think about it..
    Same thing could be said about the other side. Everyone eager to defend the blue, take his word as gospel, and mudsling instead of talk things out but that's just the internet. /shrug

Idk just a lose/lose if you really do look at the bigger picture.

If you've ever actually worked in customer service you'd be rational enough to agree with Ornyx.
    I worked CS for the better part of a decade and I don't agree with what he did, I don't think he needs to get fired either. Maybe give him some time off the forums, as in let other blues pass on his notes, so he can just shitpost (or w/e its called these days) on his twitter for awhile.

Back to the matter at hand I just don't see why what the shaman said was considered snarky, just looked like Ornyx wanted a reason to "troll". If he had bothered to look past the first armory page he would've seen they did more than just a few dungeons and one wing of LFR.

And to be fair, the shaman could've phrased it better like Ornyx said i.e "There's nothing for *me* to do in Legion!" or "Nothing in this patch makes me want to play!" Could've been handled better on both sides of it, but hindsight and all that.
    Last edited by morph4037; 2017-05-24 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Clarity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    In that case Ornyx should have deleted it outright rather than continuously reply to it.
    I don't disagree.

This issue with having a dedicated thread up is that while it does help with communication between the blue and the community, when the base of the thread is something negative, it tends to attract a crowd that snowballs the thread.

I can only assume that Ornyx thought it was salvageable at first, but then realized that it would be better to end it either due to the snowball or possibly to limit this to one thread - the already existing one.

Deleted
    I don't disagree.

This issue with having a dedicated thread up is that while it does help with communication between the blue and the community, when the base of the thread is something negative, it tends to attract a crowd that snowballs the thread.

I can only assume that Ornyx thought it was salvageable at first, but then realized that it would be better to end it either due to the snowball or possibly to limit this to one thread - the already existing one.
    Yeah, its not like the wow community gets attracted to anything anti-blizzard like fat kids get attracted by chocolate cakes.