Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Ok loved Maracks play yesterday, the timing of it actually made me change my vote and I never change my vote on day one, I agree with Danner on the whole Cerinh/Sincerity thing, given a choice of the two I would have gone with the alphabetical approach, so the Sincerity vote intrigued me.

Marack's death didn't surprise me, he was the most town out of all of us when Sincerity flipped. Was surprised Crackle was town, didn't like the Palawin vote.

I agree with Pala's read on Kryllian and believe he should be pressured today.

Vote:Kryllian

Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    How do u know there's 3 mafia ?
    The use of a question mark means that someone is presenting or asking a question that they otherwise should not or do not know the answer to, hence why a question is asked unless it's for quizzing purposes. in those cases the quizzer already knows the answer he is testing the knowledge of the participants of the quiz.

Now being that i asked no general knowledge, sports, history, pop culture, music, geography or any other popular quizing subject questions suggests any question i asked was one of the previous ones i described as a reminder it's a question i do not know the answer to.

now when there is the use of multiple question marks at the end of question most english teachers/professors would simply say only one is sufficient and if you wanted to express exclamation a exclamation mark would be appropriate, but here the multiple question marks have been used in a way to express my speculation surrounding the question it's self and i'm pretty certain i'm not the first person to do this.

you will prob ask why the long answer to such a simple question, well the answer to that is also long but suffices to say i didn't really think i would have needed to explain what a question actually was

and dont get me started on rhetorical questions

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see the Kryllian pressure. Do slightly agree with it. But I do think pressuring Danner is also still worth it today.

despite my last post i hate long posts i normally get bored reading them and then never read them until someone that did read them points out something valid which is so rare in extra long posts so i made a lot of notes and im going to discuss them one at time.

I am the very definition of a 'fan' of Family Guy, a fanatic. so i know the lore the origins i even know some behind the scenes politics.

firstly the flip of a south park character - this could be reference to Trey Parker and Matt Stone rivalry with Seth Mcfarlane, so might this be the only character from south park? (<--- see Palawin, a question i dont know the answer to) Or they are all from south park and they are focusing on that feud. either/or time will tell i guess, not important now but could be if it comes down to char claims

(me doing this bit by bit will also help the fact that im currently in the office and playing a v dangerous game trying not to get caught on this lol)

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I can see the Kryllian pressure. Do slightly agree with it. But I do think pressuring Danner is also still worth it today.
    I don't really get the Danner pressure, or what do you think it would gain? He basically just asked "why pick this guy and not the other guy?" and since we had no idea of their alignments at that point, it was just a coinflip. It would be a monstrously bad scum play to try to defend a scum team-mate at point, considering they were a no show and would have been gone one way or the other anyway, sooner rather than later. Unless you're thinking he MIGHT be the SK trying to "stir the pot", pressuring him is pointless.

Marack simply decided to pick one before anyone else got around to it and then paid the price, but as a VT that was a good play, imho. Denied scum the chance to start the bus train, lucky guess or not.

OTOH Kryllian is a legit target for pressuring. He had some entanglements D1, which were interesting.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    I don't really get the Danner pressure, or what do you think it would gain? He basically just asked "why pick this guy and not the other guy?" and since we had no idea of their alignments at that point, it was just a coinflip. It would be a monstrously bad scum play to try to defend a scum team-mate at point, considering they were a no show and would have been gone one way or the other anyway, sooner rather than later. Unless you're thinking he MIGHT be the SK trying to "stir the pot", pressuring him is pointless.

Marack simply decided to pick one before anyone else got around to it and then paid the price, but as a VT that was a good play, imho. Denied scum the chance to start the bus train, lucky guess or not.

OTOH Kryllian is a legit target for pressuring. He had some entanglements D1, which were interesting.
    Well, I get it. "Danner defended Sincerity by calling for an alternative lynch. Danner is a teammate of Sincerity."
    That's what Listo is indirectly claiming at least. Normally I'd say that is scum play. But with Listo, I cannot say that. It's just not Listo's style to do grand plays like that. So I am forced to assume he really means that, no WIFOM.

That said - why Kryllian, really? I think I miss to see the incriminating stuff here, can someone spell it out for me?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    That said - why Kryllian, really? I think I miss to see the incriminating stuff here, can someone spell it out for me?
    I just read his posts again and apart from the first post today, which was ... shall we say "rambling", there wasn't much of anything there.

Maybe someone was misremembering some of crackles posts as his? Crackle got pretty involved D1. Shrug.

Oh right, his position on the train was one thing. Amusingly, I was gonna suggest that people in the FRONT would be looked at, since that popped up so fast. A bit like Celtics train on D1.

Well, gonna pretend working for an our or so still...
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

7+ Year Old Account
    That's interesting Strikered about the Parker/Stone vs McFarlane rivalry. I didn't realize that existed. When I saw a south park character I wasn't sure how it fit. I was thinking it was either a Mafia team of SP characters for fun or maybe it was the rivaling adult cartoons gettting together to take them down and we'd see a Simpsons character or American Dad or another cartoon that's along the same lines trying to take down the ratings stealers.

Before the day ended yesterday I was already prepping that if Sincereity flipped scum I was prepared to go after Marack today for bussing a teammate to help get town cred. The way the train built so quickly with no discussion of Sincerity vs Cerinh it felt too contrived.

But then he flipped not as a goon but a RB. That had me thinking about Danner last night thinking maybe his attempt was a half hazard attempt to save a teammate but it felt to obvious for a Danner scum play. Plus I'd be surprised if there is much bussing going on the Sincerity train. If it was a goon, they're expendable if they don't show and you could earn some town cred. But if it's a power role for scum, they could have still possibly have submitted an action on behalf of the teammate depending on if Arindel cared or not.

For those who say not to worry about the 3 town deaths last night as they were all VT's, I disagree. That's still three people down on our side which narrows the odds.

I'll disagree with Cruelle about Maracks death not being a surprise. He felt like the obvious Mafia revenge kill after the flip (assuming he wasn't mafia himself) so I would have expected the doc to protect him. I also found post #82 interesting yesterday pointing out the "with 14 players alive it takes 7 to lynch". I assumed personally that we needed 8 as it's half the votes plus 1. So for that to be pointed out felt a bit like an attempt to stop the voting to prevent a lynch. But that feeling isn't strong enough to start a train.

I'm more interested in the people who didn't vote at all or voted Crackle (confirmed town) over Sincererity (confirmed scum). i just don't know who I'm most interested in between Pala, Celtic, Dupti, or Strikered.

lol@pushing players who voted for ascum d1 just because 'scum would probably bus at that point'. I mean sure I don't really disagree, definitely very likely theyd bus but that being the reason for a push doesn't make sense.

Although you called his posts weird. I don't know, perhaps they are but then push on that instead.
    @Danner, when would it be acceptable to lynch you?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kryllian, would scum have any reason to no vote yesterday?

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Cruelle

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    @Kryllian, would scum have any reason to no vote yesterday?
    Of course, if a teammate is going down, scum response is to jump on the train for town creds, push the alternative train, or avoid it all together hoping that they can spread votes enough to prevent a majority. No vote tactic on D1 would work great because they could argue when pushed "I didn't like that train and I don't know who i want to vote yet because it's D1 and I hate D1 votes..."

ok so the deaths were odd to me

if it is just game fluff then it can be ignored but i have ignored it before and it has had some significance, again like earlier we will get some clarity on day 3 assuming someone dies

Crackleslap Playing Adam West. HAS DIED to a shuriken in the eye

Cerinh Playing Lois Griffin HAS DIED many times...apparently she was shot in the armpit, leg, ear, eye, kidney....

Marack playing Glenn Quagmire HAS DIED He has been incinerated.
    I cant tie a shuriken to anyone in Family Guy except Lois in Stewie vs Lois episodes but thats a stretch as Lois is already dead

The Lois death is interesting (Cerinh) it's a bit overkill so it's either Stewie or a doubletap (omg imagine if it is a doubletap) or a SK just going mental not a death you would normally associate with a vig like im sure someone suggested this kill was.

and Glen being Incinerated could be a few FG chars

ill add i have only discussed FG options as thats what i know best as far as outside sources go no idea South Park for example i know some info but not a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Of course, if a teammate is going down, scum response is to jump on the train for town creds, push the alternative train, or avoid it all together hoping that they can spread votes enough to prevent a majority. No vote tactic on D1 would work great because they could argue when pushed "I didn't like that train and I don't know who i want to vote yet because it's D1 and I hate D1 votes..."
    Not voting =/= spreading votes. There is no reason for scum not to put out a vote.

There is nothing alignment indicative about any of the stuff you just mentioned.

Vote Count!

Kryllian: PalawinFC, Cruelle
    Danner: Listo95
    Cruelle: Dupti

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I'm more interested in the people who didn't vote at all or voted Crackle (confirmed town) over Sincererity (confirmed scum). i just don't know who I'm most interested in between Pala, Celtic, Dupti, or Strikered.
    Just in case you missed it, Danner and I have basically confirmed each other. Now either we are incredibly ballsy scum or else we're townies.

I'll be on later to post stuff. Right now its gym time!

just quickly for those moaning

if we had to lose 3 town 3vt's is best outcome here right

no one likes losing 3 town, ideally sk/vig/joat kills mafia and we all go home early :P (assuming 3 man mafia) but it didnt happen that way and as far as a vt's job goes drawing a nk is not a bad shout

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Just in case you missed it, Danner and I have basically confirmed each other. Now either we are incredibly ballsy scum or else we're townies.

I'll be on later to post stuff. Right now its gym time!
    You mean either you are townies or one of you could be town and the other a SK still.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    You mean either you are townies or one of you could be town and the other a SK still.
    Yes but short of being killed/investigated a good serial killer is indistinguishable from a townie.

See my play two games ago

I have a fairly good idea of who/what Celtic is, and I believe he is town due to how he claimed his knowledge.
    Voting celtic is not the right vote. Which is annoying me to no end on a personal level (one day I shall see him lynched!), but there you have it.

I'm also not convinced voting Kryllian is the right answer. I didn't see any case against him (best argument is Palawin's sweetspot on the train argument), but the answer I got from tumppu hasn't convinced me; in fact it more likely convinced me tumppu was pulling air and the question is whether I believe his retraction story. Answer: possibly.

Kryllian may be scum still, but I do not think he is scum based on anything he has said or not said, and the pressure he got from multiple players makes me wonder if there is some sort of campaign going on. And I really liked his post #108. Personal preference: not voting Kryllian today. We'll see how that pans out!

The only other vote out there is Dupti on Cruelle. I could join that. But dupti is the one itching me at this point. Problem is... I dont like to lynch dupti for game quality reasons. The game is simply better with dupti alive in it, even if dupti is scum. So while there are other targets - i heavily assume - I tend to leave dupti alone.

Listo is, despite being fundamentally and backed-up-edly wrong, someone I think is playing earnestly. I cannot vote for him on that. I have to read him as town if I put myself in his head.

So... need to choose amongst the rest. And I choose to try to follow the dupti way. It also serves as a test on Dupti.
    (I actually have no current vote, just making it a memory thing to always unvote)

unvote
    vote: Cruelle

This is a bit of a gamble. But Cruelle IMO speaks much reason in #101 yet votes Kryllian which I am leaning town on due to campaign, real or perceived. And that's why I think voting Cruelle might be the right answer right now. Cruelle is simply not paranoid enough; not talking about who to distrust. It's interesting how that actually works I think. Listo attacks me with what I call out as weird logic, and I end up trusting him for it. Cruelle speaks good analysis, but ends up with my vote. It's not how it should be, but I think it is the right call.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

well someone is gonna have to spell it out for me

I have clearly missed the boat, how is Danner and Celtic confirmed town? on who's say so is this? i mean i haven't got any clues or pointers to any soft claims or otherwise as to what is being claimed

just got home freaking shattered off to bed speak to y'all tomoz

Well, this is interesting. I'm honestly at a loss as to how best to proceed - but Cruelle seems to be pretty convinced that Palawin can be trusted and has pretty heavily implied that back on D1 and also today on D2. Not really a fan of how both Danner and Dupti are entertaining the idea that the other is scum without committing to going after each other. I'll admit, that may be bias due to being the one Dupti decided to go after for much of D2 during the previous game, though.

I'm rambling, I guess...but I can't help but shake the feeling that something is off about all this.