Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Well, got raddon's out of one of those rare mobs around the isles that I hadn't killed yet. Guess it will help for farming m+ to hopefully get ring soon. At least ring is guaranteed now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    worse luck say that to those who still don't got 6+ legendarys even tho they do weekly raids,lfr,multiple m+ every Wq etc etc ..
    No you don't do them.

You probably afk around, doing WQs and being SOMEWHAT active.

You should be having ~6-8 legendaries by now, if your ~KP is ~5000.

Quote Originally Posted by cocacolawheresthesoda View Post
    No you don't do them.

You probably afk around, doing WQs and being SOMEWHAT active.

You should be having ~6-8 legendaries by now, if your ~KP is ~5000.
    There is a great difference between "AFK around and doing WQs SOMEWHAT" active AND "5000 KP". Get down your nerd tree, 5000 KP at this stage is not 'multiple m+', it's as I consider a fucking nolife time spent to this game in m+ (only this repeatable so ...).
    I'm at 4k KP with 7 legendaries (nearly my 8th will go down soon) and I'm already thinking myself spending too much time on this game. Some of my mates with 10+ legs play 2/3 days in the week all day long + evening and are 5k5 / 6k KP so this is not a "lambda case" from far.

But yeah indeed, with 5k KP one should be in their 6-8 range for sure ...
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2017-05-22 at 06:15 AM.

On my warr i got 4 legendaries all of them can be used by all three specs missing only seputz to make the set ...will take some time to get the 5 th now for any spec specially since it's just an alt...but hey at least i have something too look up to

I feel you OP, I wasn't QUITE as unlucky as you, but I dare say I was close :P

I got the shoulders as my 6th legendary some time ago. Afterwards I got the bracers.

When the mage tower came out, I lacked Anger, Prydaz and Achor. So basically the BIS legendary, and the 2 that was useful for the mage tower challenge.

After completing the challenge anyway, I got Achor as my 8th. Was convinced Prydaz would be my 9th, but it was actually Anger.

Hope you get it soon, GL :-)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Can wait 1h before entering a SINGLE LFR.
    Zerg group ? I'm within in right now for NH HC... waited 1h before we actually pull and it's often like this. Then, people are leaving when there's much wait because, people like that ... are. big. dick.
    I'm not counting time to find a good group and one who actually "needs" you.
    30 minutes for a weeks worth of emissaries + broken ? lmao. I actually would like to see that or you're disconnected from real world man
    Rest of duration are OK, sometimes less.

I would be more around 15h a week largely reached every time. Which is a big chunk of playtime already. I can only do this when:
    1) I'm sick
    2) I got a day of vacation and I'm doing nothing else for: sport, cleaning house, personal project, wife, social
    3) I'm not planning something with GF the week end

Guess it's the case for much more people. But anyway, we're all discussing about those legendaries but, who cares in the end ?
    There's no "complaint" from a part or another on this thread. Just args everywhere.

EDIT: a healer just left, like that. Now I'm waiting in the group before Botanic because no healers come in... happens everytime.
    And now, I'm in NH HC from 2h already.
    You're listing shit groups and then using them as examples. I host every speed clear of normal and heroic EN, TOV, and NH, and my runs are never longer than 1.5 hours (nh) and usually around 30 minutes (TOV and EN). You're running speed clears with incompetent raid leads, don't talk like every raid takes that long for everyone
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    You're listing shit groups and then using them as examples. I host every speed clear of normal and heroic EN, TOV, and NH, and my runs are never longer than 1.5 hours (nh) and usually around 30 minutes (TOV and EN). You're running speed clears with incompetent raid leads, don't talk like every raid takes that long for everyone
    See what you did there ? You're doing the same with the contrary. Don't fool my logic.
    Of course it's "examples", that's what the word "can" is for. MY experiments are mostly those "shit groups". It's russian wheel because everyone can put "Zerg 905+" while having 870 ilvl and it's not rare. Of course the best groups are during the day but I'm working.

I have all 11 legendaries on my Havoc DH and all 13 DPS legendaries (Fury/Arms) on my warrior. I am not one of those people who clears every mythic and all difficulties of every raid each week. All I have done on those two toons since release is clear my map of AP WQs every day, make sure to get at least a M10 each week, usually push to a 15, and kill 8-10 raid bosses each week (Mythic on Warrior, Heroic on my Demon Hunter). I'm actually convinced at this point that just doing WQs contributes to bad luck protection, because I have reliably gotten one every ~2 weeks on both those toons since the drop rates settled down (7.1? 7.1.5?)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    See what you did there ? You're doing the same with the contrary. Don't fool my logic.
    Of course it's "examples", that's what the word "can" is for. MY experiments are mostly those "shit groups". It's russian wheel because everyone can put "Zerg 905+" while having 870 ilvl and it's not rare. Of course the best groups are during the day but I'm working.
    Best groups are not during the day. That's absolutely wrong, seeing as my runs, Venus' runs, and the other major pugs all run at night time. You'll occasionally find an Australian pug during the day, but they are not in the majority. Also, within the first 3 fights, you should know how good your group is. And on a final note, you know how you can prevent all of that? By making your own groups. Gg
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    You can get a legendary once every 6-8 days, that's just the facts man. You're missing lfrs, normal/heroic/mythic en and tov, which is an extremely large portion of BLP gain.

If you do all the right content, each week, you'll get a leggo each week roughly.

You act like there's no BLP, but there is, which means you CAN get a good idea when legendaries will come (outside of getting one very early, that's just pure rng) That's literally what BLP is.
    lmao imagine doing all that content for leggo chance

literally killing your own soul
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    lmao imagine doing all that content for leggo chance

literally killing your own soul
    Meh, I have the 10-12hrs a week to spare to do that, and because of that I currently have 16 legendaries, 3 more to go before 7.2.5 then I have my pick of the new legendaries depending on what spec I choose to play.

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    I have all 11 legendaries on my Havoc DH and all 13 DPS legendaries (Fury/Arms) on my warrior. I am not one of those people who clears every mythic and all difficulties of every raid each week. All I have done on those two toons since release is clear my map of AP WQs every day, make sure to get at least a M10 each week, usually push to a 15, and kill 8-10 raid bosses each week (Mythic on Warrior, Heroic on my Demon Hunter). I'm actually convinced at this point that just doing WQs contributes to bad luck protection, because I have reliably gotten one every ~2 weeks on both those toons since the drop rates settled down (7.1? 7.1.5?)
    Erm maybe but at least you can be sure you're lucky. Not a lot more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Wow that's nuts. I only have 1 so far. No clue how you have gotten 10. You are super lucky!
    I'm not sure if serious but it depends on how much time you put into it some have all 10 but there are far from being lucky

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    This is actually the smartest thing I've seen on these forums in a while. Have someone in my guild with almost every legendary(missing 3??). Does all the raids on each difficulty and raid finders but does absolutely no m+. I on the other hand do the same thing except I do 30+ mythics a week. So I try to understand why he has so many then I check the spreadsheet and dude does like every world quest. Doesn't make sense but I'm about 94% sure that wqs give you blp.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Meh, I have the 10-12hrs a week to spare to do that, and because of that I currently have 16 legendaries, 3 more to go before 7.2.5 then I have my pick of the new legendaries depending on what spec I choose to play.
    Still a 50/50 lUl

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    Still a 50/50 lUl
    Assuming the ring isn't from a campaign quest, which is as far as I know, unconfirmed?

Got my ring today. 1 legendary a week guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Lmao, yeah, sure.

My personal experience. Got to 10/10 Havoc yesterday.

I clear Mythic Nighthold weekly, and except last week, been clearing Heroic as well. I don't do EN anymore, and I don't do Normal nor LFR. Except this week, I usually do 10-15 M+ per week, because I was farming stuff that I needed (Bell, I don't anymore).

I got my 9th legendary (Kil'jaeden's trinket) 1.5 months ago. So that's reeeeeally far from the 1 week/legendary.

Other DH in my guild that does roughly the same content as I do and has less than half played time at 110 (36 days vs 78) has 13 legendaries.

RNG is RNG. Stop trying to find excuses. BPL works to some point, but what decides you're getting a legendary or not, is RNG. Unless BPL gets to 100%, but we will never know that.

Deleted
    Got my 10th and final Fire mage legendary the other day. On average I got one every 2 weeks doing NH normal, LFR, EN and ToV hc and normal. And 3 or 4 mythic +0 dungeons also the emissionries.

Why aren't the mods closing this thread? It's not like there's 10000th similar threads out there or the fact that OP doesn't discuss anything. He has just expressed his hate for legendarys, because he has "only" 10 of them and he still lacks a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Joinin Shirofune, it's been for now 2 weeks of full clear LFR / N / H + around 10 M+, not a lot of days passed as far as BLP is concerned, but no 8th legendary. Still counting to fuck BLP lovers up. BLP is great, BLP is god, BLP goes to 99%. Nope, the 99% that were calculated by some tools like git kill points were a "perceived" 99%, not a true one. Blizz surely treshold BLP so that leg sill remains RNG, of course they do.

You had pretty medium to high chances to get your leg each week, it was the case, nice for you.