Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Legion is set in the current time line, not before 1-60. Do you even lore?
    I'm assuming your reading comprehension failed you because I never once mentioned Legion...

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    And honestly I can understand why! Let's look at this from a complete point of view from somebody starting now! First you have the 1-60 experience that doesn't make much sense unless you played Vanilla, TBC and Wrath. 60-70 you're thrust back in time with no indication that the events from here on are set before 1-60 experience (same with 70-80) then your back to the timeline in 1-60 (again not mentioned)

I understand it is kinda inevitable that Cataclysm fucked up the chronological order of the levelling story experience but I have had a few people just quit because the story made no sense without background checking everything
    That is so wrong.

It is not why people go away or dont want to play WoW.

It is because it once was this Great game and legacy is the only thing that can fix it. Private servers are more popular than ever right now. And they are gaining in popularity compared to Legion, Reason is Well, WoW isnt that fun to alot of people.

And that is Totally ok with blizzard.

Sure there is content in legion but it isnt fun for everyone.

Personally playing Warmane on both Wotlk and TBC and i havent had that much fun in years, Goood heavens, Wintergrasp is Awesome and pvp is actually fun, even if i am not good at it. Its much better than Legions activity is mostly level up alts and do dungeons and such and progress somewhere. Sure legion has it too but it just isnt as fun.

Legion makes people feel apathy regarding the game. sort of.
    Last edited by George Costanza; 2017-05-24 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I am actually leveling a fresh new ally character just to do all lore quests. First 2 zones, seem rather nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I'm assuming your reading comprehension failed you because I never once mentioned Legion...
    Nah, I just read it wrong, but going back to reread it, I did notice something else that was incorrect.

"60-70 you're thrust back in time with no indication that the events from here on are set before 1-60 experience (same with 70-80)"

This sounds like you're saying that BC, WotLK and Cataclysm takes place before Vanilla, which is completely wrong. Every single expansion is in chronological order other than WoD, but it a sense it still is because it's the people from present day going back in time/alternate universe, so present day still exists from the original 1-60 experience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Nah, I just read it wrong, but going back to reread it, I did notice something else that was incorrect.

"60-70 you're thrust back in time with no indication that the events from here on are set before 1-60 experience (same with 70-80)"

This sounds like you're saying that BC, WotLK and Cataclysm takes place before Vanilla, which is completely wrong. Every single expansion is in chronological order other than WoD, but it a sense it still is because it's the people from present day going back in time/alternate universe, so present day still exists from the original 1-60 experience.
    No I am saying TBC & WotLK take place before 1-60. Vanilla no longer exists, 1-60 is Cataclysm