Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Al Queda, ISIS network, multiple arrests. Guess that lone wolf crazy person theory didn't pan out.
    It could still have been a balloon!!! /s

Someone in the US intelligence hierarchy needs to get fired or prosecuted.

Leaks like this in the middle of a fast moving, active investigation are genuinely dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The refugee crisis? Um, yeah it is. Have you paid any attention to what happened in the Middle East for the last 17 years?
    This might be shocking for you to hear, but the middle east was messed up long before the americans started poking it with sticks.(I'm a fan of the petro dollar theory as to the why you did though) Even more shocking to you; not everyone is or lives in america. But I guess when china, muslim countries or russia isnt taking in refugees without having them integrate (or at all) it is easyer to blame ourselves.

About crime statistics, I'm glad it's going so well with your immigrants in america, the ones you pre-select with the strictest of immigration rules. Over here we pretty much let anyone with a rubber dinghy come in, since we have(had) next to zero border protection for the schengen-zone. This is the reality in my country

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    "Born here in name only". Oh my god. Sides splitting.
    Yeah I know, it's hillarious. I re-folded my alluminium hat for the occasion?

"Born and raised in Manchester in 1994, Abedi, the second youngest of four children, grew up in a Muslim household but matured into a university dropout with an appetite for bloodshed."

If all this troubles you, then perhaps try digging a deeper hole to stick your head in, or perhapsyou can mix some water through the sand to make it more sound-proof.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    This might be shocking for you to hear, but the middle east was messed up long before the americans started poking it with sticks.(I'm a fan of the petro dollar theory as to the why you did though) Even more shocking to you; not everyone is or lives in america. But I guess when china, muslim countries or russia isnt taking in refugees without having them integrate (or at all) it is easyer to blame ourselves.

About crime statistics, I'm glad it's going so well with your immigrants in america, the ones you pre-select with the strictest of immigration rules. Over here we pretty much let anyone with a rubber dinghy come in, since we have(had) next to zero border protection for the schengen-zone. This is the reality in my country

Yeah I know, it's hillarious. I re-folded my alluminium hat for the occasion?

"Born and raised in Manchester in 1994, Abedi, the second youngest of four children, grew up in a Muslim household but matured into a university dropout with an appetite for bloodshed."

If all this troubles you, then perhaps try digging a deeper hole to stick your head in, or perhapsyou can mix some water through the sand to make it more sound-proof.
    "It was messed up before as well"
    The mantra of the ignorant.

OT:

So let me get this straight. This dude went to Syria, Libya and back to Manchester and wasn't put under strict control?!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    We expect you to clean up your own shit. It isn't a difficult concept to understand.
    Who is "we" precisely? Your reply makes absolutely no sense and adds nothing to the conversation. Try again please.

And if anyone in the US proposed cutting off foreign aid for anything I listed above, they would be labeled both nationally and globally as racists, greedy, capitalist-pig, insensitive, nationalist monsters.

And if we decide to take out a dictator who is murdering his own people, we will do so, because we can and should. Look at Obama's doctrine and what our decision to sit on our hands while ISIS terrorized Syria and Iraq. Do you honestly believe Syrian refugees want to be forced from their homes and to have to beg for help from Europe and the US? Hell no. They want us to come in and help them fight off evil and stay in their own country.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

10+ Year Old Account
    The father and his other sons have been arrested.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Who is "we" precisely? Your reply makes absolutely no sense and adds nothing to the conversation. Try again please.

And if anyone in the US proposed cutting off foreign aid for anything I listed above, they would be labeled both nationally and globally as racists, greedy, capitalist-pig, insensitive, nationalist monsters.

And if we decide to take out a dictator who is murdering his own people, we will do so, because we can and should. Look at Obama's doctrine and what our decision to sit on our hands while ISIS terrorized Syria and Iraq. Do you honestly believe Syrian refugees want to be forced from their homes and to have to beg for help from Europe and the US? Hell no. They want us to come in and help them fight off evil and stay in their own country.
    Yeah can you do it in South America though which is at least far from europe. Oh sorry in South America you only install and support cruel dictatorships that kill their own people damn I forgot.

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Yup just read that. This guy went to Syria and Libya before coming back to England. I don't question open borders but FOR FUCKS SAKE at least check someone like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    You find this funny?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post

You find this funny?
    Right-wingers generally need pictures to understand things.

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You find this funny?
    Stiff upper lip, chap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post

Which part of "don't invade other people's countries" are you having problem with, Jeb?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Every person he's connected with needs to be questioned and investigated. Multiple sources I've found state that this attack was not a lone job. The bomber may be dead, but there are still some involved out there.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Every person he's connected with needs to be questioned and investigated. Multiple sources I've found state that this attack was not a lone job. The bomber may be dead, but there are still some involved out there.
    I'm sure the police were just going to forget about the whole thing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Just a thought.

Maybe the reason terrorists kill people is because of the endless free publicity generated, and the recruits/money etc that follow.

Which everyone in this thread is perpetutating. (even me).

Just a thought.
    I wouldn't even say their name on the news. Unless there was an APB out on them. These stories give way too much publicity to jihadis, and in their world there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I wouldn't even say their name on the news. Unless there was an APB out on them. These stories give way too much publicity to jihadis, and in their world there is no such thing as bad publicity.
    Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Yes we do.....
    At the time of my posting this there wasn't any evidence presented that he was part of a possible terrorist cell. It was theorized at the time but nothing confirmed had been released. Now with 5 more arrests we can uncover the reason for this tragedy.

Deleted
    You find this funny?
    it is funny

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post

Being to vet who? people born here?
    The father... According to that link the Father had ties to AQ in Libya and then sought political asylum in the UK, someone with ties to a terrorist organisation should obviously not be given asylum here. This was in the 90s though, the vetting process is probably a lot better now

Manchester United fans give uplifting chant - "You can stick your fucking ISIS up your ass" and you can hear one chanter say "Blood Hell" after each refrain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOeaKHyPVEA

Glad to see Manchester is back to normal.