I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

Anyone notice Concordance hotfix?

Baseline is 4k up from 2k. And you get 300 of 'x' instead of 200 now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Old. Already on mainpage and in General Discussion.

/thread

People were like - no point of farming after 52, so blizzard f***** them again. Legion is crap.

proc rate increased too, 3RPPM up from 2

Quote Originally Posted by Grobovshik View Post
    People were like - no point of farming after 52, so blizzard f***** them again. Legion is crap.
    It's still not worth farming after initial point in conc. So I don't get the point of blizzard changing it. ToS is going to be scaled around everyone having it regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Wasn't it 1.37 PPM before? So essentially you got the 10 second buff every 45 seconds (~22% uptime)

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    It wasn't 2 before, it was 1.37. And from what I've heard it got increased to 2, not 3.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Still 150M AP short of Concordance..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I just saw. Nice! But you know people will contort it into something to complain about.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    I just saw. Nice! But you know people will contort it into something to complain about.
    Because unless you like farming ap it is a bad change. Sure it's still not super impactful but it still is more than before. If they had just increase the base trait and not the following ones it would have been fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    Because unless you like farming ap it is a bad change. Sure it's still not super impactful but it still is more than before. If they had just increase the base trait and not the following ones it would have been fine.
    Indeed. They finally got AP into a reasonable spot, and now they're messing with it again for absolutely no good reason.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Indeed. They finally got AP into a reasonable spot, and now they're messing with it again for absolutely no good reason.
    I confess I am more tempted now to push it past rank 1. I mostly tank, however, and we are still getting versatility which is kind of meh. If we were getting our primary stat, or even haste, I would be a lot more excited about it. Versatility is a mediocre stat, even for tanks.

I confess I am more tempted now to push it past rank 1. I mostly tank, however, and we are still getting versatility which is kind of meh. If we were getting our primary stat, or even haste, I would be a lot more excited about it. Versatility is a mediocre stat, even for tanks.
    It's the best stat for bears and monks, and generally at least a useful stat.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    well duh - blizzard had to react somehow when people said "we gonna gonna farm ap past 52 " thus +300 :P

i bet that if people still dont farm it will go up to 500 , 1000 untill they start to farm again

because aparently contstnat ap farm is "content " nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    It's the best stat for bears and monks, and generally at least a useful stat.
    Not so much for Paladins and Warriors, about tied with Mastery for VDH's. If we are going to get a secondary stat instead of a primary, shouldn't we get more of it? Is it not generally agreed that primary stats are worth more? I not fussed about the exact number, but say 2500 base instead of 2000?

Not so much for Paladins and Warriors, about tied with Mastery for VDH's. If we are going to get a secondary stat instead of a primary, shouldn't we get more of it? Is it not generally agreed that primary stats are worth more? I not fussed about the exact number, but say 2500 base instead of 2000?
    It honestly depends on the class, so outside of making different buffs for each spec they can't really make it fair for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    It honestly depends on the class, so outside of making different buffs for each spec they can't really make it fair for everyone.
    Yeah I'm really not upset about it, just noticing and thinking "hey - what's up with that?"
    Even though haste would be better for a prot pally, you have to stop and think "how much better?".
    It's not a big enough difference to fuss about.
    Then again, people fuss about far less here on MMO-C.

Deleted
    Mediocre? What class do you play? Versatility is a great stat for most tanks. Since it even increases the absorption of Prydaz and the tanking trinket it makes it even better. It's great for Vengeance Demon Hunters.

yep content

if players still dont care about 52+ they will probably nerf rank1 to 3000 and each point being 500

content boys and girls, content