Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    You might be the first person to describe Trump as a puzzle.
    I don't think Donald Trump is a puzzle.

I think President Trump is a puzzle. And I think this piece fits into the "The President is functionally illiterate" part of the puzzle.
    Cleek's Law

"Today’s conservatism is the opposite of what liberals want today, updated daily."

The Patient Lothar from accounting's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    President Trump is a part of Donald Trump.
    That seems to be open to interpretation. We were told during the campaign that Candidate Trump was, effectively, a separate entity from Citizen Trump (worst. reboot. ever.) and, as such, Candidate Trump could not be held responsible/accountable/etc. for statements made, or beliefs held, by Citizen Trump.
    So if President Trump is a continuation of Candidate Trump and we take Citizen Trump to be Donald Trump then they, President Trump and Donald Trump, have to be seen as separate entities as well. /sarcasm

Edited for emphasis.
    Last edited by Lothar from accounting; 2017-05-24 at 05:27 PM.

I actually wondered for a moment if he's a Holocaust denier after reading that entry. Or that he thought that gassing the Jews was a super cool idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    President Trump is a part of Donald Trump. If you find part of him a puzzle then you find him to be a puzzle.
    I think you misunderstood me.

Donald Trump is pretty easy to understand.

Donald Trump holding the highest elected office in the land, and what that means for America, the world, human life as we know it, that's the puzzle.
    Cleek's Law

"Today’s conservatism is the opposite of what liberals want today, updated daily."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Well if you're going to be pressured into writing something you can't really be bothered to you might as well keep it short.
    But you can keep it short without sounding like a yearbook dedication. George W. Bush, for instance, simply wrote "God bless Israel."

Deleted
    I hope Trump wont visit Auschwitz.

I dont really want to read his comment on the concentration camp guest book.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Yeah well he just tells it like it is.
    Smart ass Obama thinks he's better than the common folks like you and me using all fancy words.
    Wait, which word from what Obama wrote is supposed to be the fancy one? "Peril"? "Institution"? "Human"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I hope Trump wont visit Auschwitz.

I dont really want to read his comment on the concentration camp guest book.
    "Hope you all had fun at camp and enjoyed the activities. I've heard to food is terrible, but hopefully you survived! Oh. Wait."

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    But you can keep it short without sounding like a yearbook dedication. George W. Bush, for instance, simply wrote "God bless Israel."
    That's not really that much better....Bush jr is a low bar to aim

I suppose it could have been worse.
    He could have written that they probably would have been a Belieber in Trump or some shit.

I would never consider Trump a master of words, he used a plus sign, LOL!

Now if only Trump would support Israel as much as Obama did...

What's even more "amazing" is that people even give a shit what he wrote.