Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why was Trump talking about our nuclear subs with Duterte anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Because the fucking idiot will say anything to make himself look good.

10+ Year Old Account
    To prove to him that Trump's a big boy who gets to sit at the big desk and know the important things.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Because, even according to McMaster, Trump doesn't fully grasp information classification. He's a political novice and showing a ton of signs of dementia. McMaster claimed he handles briefings with Trump by just quickly skimming through important shit so Trump won't remember it.

Trump also thinks that as president has he full ability to discuss what he wants, even though his declassification ability still has a proper process to follow.

He's just proving the danger of putting a true novice in the position.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Because he was doing "show of force" in late April "to deter North Korea", and that requires actually showing force rather then simply telling "we have those forces".

And at that point at least one nuclear sub was indeed shown to everyone in South Korea. And article supposes he claimed another one was there too; he could be mistaken though since it's same point at which he assumed fleet was already deployed to Korea and that was not factually true. Maybe he counted it twice for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Because he was doing "show of force" in late April "to deter North Korea", and that requires actually showing force rather then simply telling "we have those forces".
    Uh. Didn't he do exactly what you said? Simply telling? I highly doubt he actually showed them the sub itself.

Which mean...no real reason then.

Uh. Didn't he do exactly what you said? Simply telling? I highly doubt he actually showed them the sub itself.

Which mean...no real reason then.
    Sub was already in South Korean port at that moment for a few days, it was all over the news and mentioned in OP's article too, so at least one wasn't secret.

Only stupid people and morons say this shit, since they know they are stupid and a moron. From this to Israel-Russia to the stupid shit he said during and after campaign such as; "did you know Lincoln was a Republican."

Edit: Thanks for electing a moron Trumpsters. I know he was an "outsider" and this businessman who would run Washington as business. All you had to do is watch this fucking orange idiot speak and you can easily take away he is dumb as fuck.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2017-05-24 at 07:04 PM.

Some therapist should talk to him about his urge to show off his latest toys.

10+ Year Old Account
    America, its time to talk about our president.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Yesterday, classified information to Russia. Today, ultra classified information to the entire world. Tomorrow, nuclear launch codes transmitted throughout the galaxy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Is this supposed to be a joke? Because it isn't funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Yesterday, classified information to Russia. Today, ultra classified information to the entire world. Tomorrow, nuclear launch codes transmitted throughout the galaxy.
    Everyone knows they are still 00000. Obviously they only said they changed them to mislead people.

So like. Did the president go to the press and tell them what Trump said? Or how is this information getting from between presidents to the media? Is Trump just saying this shit in front of media?

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, I would've assumed they just talked about how to stage suicides for people in police custody.

Bu- but, Snowden!

Did I do it right?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    So like. Did the president go to the press and tell them what Trump said? Or how is this information getting from between presidents to the media? Is Trump just saying this shit in front of media?
    Transcripts from their April 29th phone conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    I can understand saying where our carrier fleets are or a few missile destroyers because those are hard to miss, but two nuclear subs? HOW!?!? WHY!?!? THA FUCK!?!?!?! HOW IS HE GETTING STUPIDER!?!?!?

There's going to come a point where either Mattis or McMasters will sit Trump down and strait up tell him "We aren't telling you anything else since you can't seem to STFU!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    Bu- but, Snowden!

Did I do it right?
    No.

#EMAILS
    #BENGHAZI

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't this kind of put these people's lives at more of a risk than they already are? How is it anyone, no matter who they are, is allowed to get away with doing that?