Poll: Would buy and play this "leaked" expansion if it ends up being true?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    And? It's beyond obvious that, in Warcraft, 'tinker' is just synonym for 'engineer'. After all Tinker's Kit is an engineer reagent. A whole section of the engineer skills is called 'tinkers'. The old engineer-only special 'cogs' you could use instead of gems on some engineer-crafted items were called 'tinker's gears'.

And to further make a point: Rangers are hunters. Sentinels are warriors. Clerics are priests. Tinkers are engineers.
    And Demon Hunters are Demonology Warlocks it all makes sense now!

Yikes, horrible. I'm pretty easy going with WoW and its expansions and even i think that sounds painful. I do NOT want an entire expansion focused around water nor do I want Naga as a playable race. That's just lazy. Everyone is hoping for subraces and Blizz knows it. They've been toying with the idea of making Vrykul playable since Wrath.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    Everyone is hoping for subraces and Blizz knows it.
    not everyone, pretty sure the same amount, or even more, want new races, not some lazy thing like "subraces"

if they ever do subraces It will be so disappointing as the new models from wod

subraces are not a good feature for a entire expansion like a new class or new races

Lul this tinker stuff is so out of place, waiting for a better "leaks".

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Yet they still faced the Blood Elves in the Isle of Thunder, and purged them from Dalaran in the same Expansion.
    whats that giant group the silver covenant latched on to that actually did most of the work? O yea, the Kirin tor. They def were not more populous than blood elves in Wotlk, not sure where that came from.

*Sighs* So, you are just repeating yourself over and over saying Blizzard doesn't want them to be playable because reasons. I'm saying that two of their main reasons (the ones they used to say when asked about the H-Elves) are no longer relevant because they included a Race regardless of them, beign those reasons their numbers and they looking the same in both factions.
    I'm repeating myself because you don't seem to actually be reading. Hey didn't want to deny pandaren, they still don't like neutral races however, that reason is gone. Faction numbers in the game mean nothing , so saying that Tushi pandaren having low representation gets rid of the other issue is just false.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-05-24 at 10:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Except there is, they already said work is being done. So stop shitposting.
    Who are "they"? You mean the same people that said 7.2 was "The Largest Patch in WoW History... History... history"?

Those people?

Oh... and you DO realize that even if we DID get another expansion... we are talking at LEAST September 2018... another 16 months of... gulp... World Quests and AP grinding?
    Last edited by Maudib; 2017-05-24 at 01:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Neither, since according to this leak the Tinker class is going to revolve around piloting and enhancing a mech. None of that revolves around the engineering profession.

Naaah, engineering has nothing to do with a mech!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post

Naaah, engineering has nothing to do with a mech!
    You can take the Sky Golem into combat and enhance its mobility and combat abilities as you level?

Since when?

Yeah...probably not.

It's not a leak if it's some random asshat making shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    not everyone, pretty sure the same amount, or even more, want new races, not some lazy thing like "subraces"

if they ever do subraces It will be so disappointing as the new models from wod

subraces are not a good feature for a entire expansion like a new class or new races
    Please explain to me how adding subraces to other races (Vrykul for humans, dark iron dwarves for dwarves and so forth) is more lazy than adding one new race and giving it to both factions? It's also generally not helpful for your argument if you take everything someone says literally. Obviously when I said "everyone" that was a figure of speech for "a lot of people".

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Please explain to me how adding subraces to other races (Vrykul for humans, dark iron dwarves for dwarves and so forth) is more lazy than adding one new race and giving it to both factions? It's also generally not helpful for your argument if you take everything someone says literally. Obviously when I said "everyone" that was a figure of speech for "a lot of people".
    Vrykul for humans???????

They wouldn't get Vrykul, just because they might consider adding sub races doesn't mean every race will get one.
    The only one that would make sense for humans would be high elves, but the skeleton and animations wouldn't look good so that's not happening.

As far as I see it, Dwarves, Gnomes, Night Elves, Draenei, Orc, Troll, Tauren, Undead would be the only ones to get sub races.

Sub race is basically the same skeleton, same animations but from different factions from a lore perspective (Dark Iron, Leper gnome, etc)
    The only ones I think would receive slightly different animations would be the Undead as they'd probably get other reanimated races and Orc for the non-hunchback models.

7+ Year Old Account
    you think blizz will do something so drastic like vrykul as subrace for humans? because they will not, they will only add more customization on the character screen and call this "sub-races"

also, not every race have sub races like dwarfs and orcs, its way better add 2 new races and give more customization to you chose

15+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't this posted on MMO-C first? I mean I feel I've read it on this forum without it being quoted.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think this leaks are funny, but I doubt we would get another DPS/Tank class so soon, we JUST got demon hunters, I believe the next class we get will have healing capability.

Deleted
    if this won't be true then I'll be really, really, really sad.

I am sure they send each other e-mails with just... all of the important leakable information about an expansion put together, of course they do - what could possibly go wrong putting all info together?

Also, the title honestly sucks.
    Last edited by zlygork; 2017-07-02 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reckoniize View Post
    I think this leaks are funny, but I doubt we would get another DPS/Tank class so soon, we JUST got demon hunters, I believe the next class we get will have healing capability.
    Edit; Saw now that the thread is a necro.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-07-02 at 07:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Holy necro mama.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    Holy necro mama.
    How is this a necro you fucking retard