Page 1 of 3
LastLast

BrM: Can our concordance stop giving the wrongest stat?

WTB anything other than vershitility, why are we stuck with that?

Versatility is a really strong stat though...

Quote Originally Posted by Felixphaeton View Post
    Versatility is a really strong stat though...
    versatility is our strongest stat actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    WTB anything other than vershitility, why are we stuck with that?
    Your title alone is making me cringe because of "wrongest", but anyways you do realize each concordance fits a type. DPS get base stat as it increase their damage. Tanks get versatility because it increases their how well they survive with the damage reduction. This fits in with the theme of tank and it also gives them some damage to boot.

While you may think you need more damage or another secondary stat it gives you what your role is suppose to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Your title alone is making me cringe because of "wrongest", but anyways you do realize each concordance fits a type. DPS get base stat as it increase their damage. Tanks get versatility because it increases their how well they survive with the damage reduction. This fits in with the theme of tank and it also gives them some damage to boot.

While you may think you need more damage or another secondary stat it gives you what your role is suppose to be.
    8%/4% damage/dr is nothing to sneeze at.

It was supposed to give agility,which is just a DPS increase,which doesn't help much from a tanking standpoint
    versatility is both a damage mitigation and a bigger DPS increase than agility,I don't see why you would be complaining

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    It was supposed to give agility,which is just a DPS increase,which doesn't help much from a tanking standpoint
    versatility is both a damage mitigation and a bigger DPS increase than agility,I don't see why you would be complaining
    because people are doing content they overgear and all they care about is dps.

and its the internet - its for complaining.

Versatility is so boring, jesus christ, a fucking flat increase with nothing going on, doesn't affect gameplay or rotation at all, not even fun to look at, scales less than everything else, I don't even know why it's still in the game and multistrike isn't, that shit was fun, bring it back, fuck yawnfest versatility.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Versatility is so boring, jesus christ, a fucking flat increase with nothing going on, doesn't affect gameplay or rotation at all, not even fun to look at, scales less than everything else, I don't even know why it's still in the game and multistrike isn't, that shit was fun, bring it back, fuck yawnfest versatility.
    No stat proc regardless of which stat it would be would effect brewmaster gameplay or rotation.

Not sure what you're trying to prove by making that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    No stat proc regardless of which stat it would be would effect brewmaster gameplay or rotation.
    Haste.... which would be a terrible stat to go for. Versatility is the only one that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    8%/4% damage/dr is nothing to sneeze at.
    Didn't say it was bad or anything. Stated why they got Versatility was all. So I'm confused on if you meant to quote someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodion View Post
    Haste.... which would be a terrible stat to go for. Versatility is the only one that makes sense.
    That only speeds up the rotation and lessens filler, it doesn't change the priority in your rotation one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Didn't say it was bad or anything. Stated why they got Versatility was all. So I'm confused on if you meant to quote someone else.
    sorry, wasnt disagreeing with you. just stating stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    That only speeds up the rotation and lessens filler, it doesn't change the priority in your rotation one bit.
    Hmm I assumed 4000 haste would be enough to lower the cooldown on KS to change the rotation, I'm probably wrong

I wouldn't be eager to be energy capped or energy starved, depending on my proc rate if the proc was haste.

The base proc rate would subtract about .22-24 seconds from Keg Smash.

I am extremely satisfied with versatility.
    Last edited by stross01; 2017-05-25 at 05:38 AM.

Versatility is arguably one of our best stats. I believe modifiers are 0.75% for versatility followed by 0.73% for mastery etc.

I think you just misunderstand how good versatility is for us...

10+ Year Old Account
    Versatility on it is great. Only bad thing about it is that it does somewhat lower the relative value of the versatility on your gear. (DR part gains value on the other hand).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Vers is a simple straight forward flat number that doesn't hurt our existing rotation or messes with the play style too much.

Deleted
    can u stop being dumb , op?

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-05-29 at 09:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know a hundred others have said it but for a tank versatility is just delicious. We get more self healing, we do more damage, and we take less damage. What's not to like?