Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    The millions of migrants boating up to Europe's south coast.
    This question is utterly irrelevant here, since the dude's PARENTS came before 1994 by AIRPLANE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    How will leaving the EU stop "the flood" of British-born Muslims exactly?
    It is a start. Deportation orders will, hopefully, follow.

What sick cretins can honestly claim they're doing their God's work, calling themselves righteous when they kill children... vile evil fucks. Nothing but psychopaths, that recruit more psychopaths, praised by psychopaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If we're talking about a lack of respect for human rights? You're the one making that argument. I'm suggesting that human rights are one of the key issues that ISIS hates, and why we need to defend them.
    A lack of respect for some human rights doesn't mean someone is comparable to ISIS. You're too caught up in caring about human rights to the point it's detrimental to your societies. Singapore can act in ways that your countries can not because the people in charge here cares more about results than whether someones human rights have been violated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    What sick cretins can honestly claim they're doing their God's work, calling themselves righteous when they kill children... vile evil fucks. Nothing but psychopaths, that recruit more psychopaths, praised by psychopaths.
    Oh, DAMN Buddhists! ....wait.

Blastfizzle, what regime in Europe deported ''racially impure dangerous foreigners'' using for the purpose goons that struggled to tie their shoelaces but were PERSUADED that this was true ?

(Because I'm going to say it, it's a very cute illusion to thing that the alt-right vermin will just kill Muslims. They are not even able to control themselves online and stick to ''kill moslems''-they always go on wild tangents on executing liberals and every single girl that ever said no to them. Marine Le Pen spent a decade telling her militants to just shut up with Maréchal Pétain praise and they just can't do it...)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-05-24 at 11:21 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    This question is utterly irrelevant here, since the dude came in 1994 by airplane (most likely)
    I'm not saying the transportation mode matters. Mass Muslim migration brings in too many dogmatists who think they will be rewarded if they take out infidels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Is this for real?
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...cert-live-news

Salman Abedi’s sister, Jomana, believes the Manchester attacker was motivated by revenge for the deaths of Muslims in Syria, the Wall Street Journal reports (£). She told the paper:

I think he saw children - Muslim children - dying everywhere, and wanted revenge. He saw the explosives America drops on children in Syria, and he wanted revenge. Whether he got that is between him and God.

The paper said that Abdul Wahab Hafidah, a friend of Salman Abedi, died in May last year after being run down by a car and then stabbed; an incident Abedi believed to be a hate crime. “I remember Salman at his funeral vowing revenge,” the paper quoted an unnamed Abedi family friend as saying.

Relatives said Salman Abedi became increasingly religious and held increasingly extremist views. A cousin, who the paper said had declined to be identified, said the attacker’s parents worried he was turning towards violence. It quoted the family friend as adding: “We knew he was going to cause trouble. You could see that something was going to happen, sooner or later.”
    Whether it was an actual hate crime I don't know, it seems this guy thought as much at least.

It seems crazy that you've got a guy who was known to the police, who was literally vowing revenge, who's family and friends were saying he was going to cause trouble, can slip through the net. I mean if you were going to come up with a profile of "most likely person to turn to terrorism" this guy is up there surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    A lack of respect for some human rights doesn't mean someone is comparable to ISIS. You're too caught up in caring about human rights to the point it's detrimental to your societies. Singapore can act in ways that your countries can not because the people in charge here cares more about results than whether someones human rights have been violated.
    gee Singapore sure sounds like a great pace to get 100 lashes amiright?

Deleted
    Fuck human rights. The original idea of it has been lost. Nowadays it's basically just a way of letting shit people do shit things. Normal people very rarely ever get to come across any human rights laws.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    Not the best argument for sure, but blaming ourselves for tribalist religious zealot mindset in the M-E is just downright stupid. We got democracy on our own accord, their culture is why they didnt. Why is the first response with your kind that it's our fault, is it because you know middle eastern/eastern/african/russian dictators wont give 2 cents? If you're really concerned with our actions, then what the hell must you think of pretty much every other continent?

Anyways, my initial reaction was mostly from a european point of view, all we've done in the M-E is back up the american actions.. and really haven't done that much to 'merit' this latest invasion.
    I don't know, if the west helps the tribalist religious zealots to get in power or keep them there i do think it shares the blame.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I'm not saying the transportation mode matters. Mass Muslim migration brings in too many dogmatists who think they will be rewarded if they take out infidels.
    This mass migration, in France or the UK, was not because of EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsame View Post
    Fuck human rights. The original idea of it has been lost. Nowadays it's basically just a way of letting shit people do shit things. Normal people very rarely ever get to come across any human rights laws.
    ok then revoke your first amendments rights if you're an american, I'm sure you wont miss them.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post

Whether it was an actual hate crime I don't know, it seems this guy thought as much at least.

It seems crazy that you've got a guy who was known to the police, who was literally vowing revenge, who's family and friends were saying he was going to cause trouble, can slip through the net. I mean if you were going to come up with a profile of "most likely person to turn to terrorism" this guy is up there surely?
    Sounds like this guy should have been on surveillance 24/7. And going to libya should have set of some alarms.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsame View Post
    Of course, you mean the fake libural sjw human rights of others. Not yours.

Do you have a Catholic or Irish ancestor ? Then, without those silly human rights, you would not have been considered as a real human being well unto the 19th century.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Yes, you said sanctions. Sanctions against a sovereign country for deciding how to run their own country.

What will you do then when that country starts fighting you for that? If you're not willing to go to war over something in the first place you really shouldn't intervene in what a sovereign country is doing.
    So your country doesn't respect human rights. I say I won't buy from you or sell to you. Then you go to war against me? Woaa, I'm not fighting a war for human rights, I'm defending myself from a crazy ass country who attacks people to force them to be their allies, as if that made any sense. And I guess many other countries would back me up, your country would be crushed, your government destroyed and replaced with whatever the rest of the world sees fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And you claim your society has had no effect on you...
    What are you even talking about? Are you talking about the time when someone claimed I had been brainwashed by the authorities here? I haven't been brainwashed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post

Allowing murderous ideologies is apparenly modern - "multiculturalism"... Great,

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    gee Singapore sure sounds like a great pace to get 100 lashes amiright?
    You can't be sentenced to receive that many strokes by the cane in a trial.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    ok then revoke your first amendments rights if you're an american, I'm sure you wont miss them.
    I'm not American thanks. And because I've not done anything inhumane or whatever across borders I've never been affected by all these human rights, because I understand empathy. All the while mister hate preacher who is encouraging 20 year olds to blow themselves up amongst other 20 years olds (because they don't follow the right religion) are allowed to continue doing so, because it would violate their human rights to arrest them.