Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    How come men don't have a problem when women 'catcall' them?

He should be charged with murder, with the brutality of the attack wouldn't be surprised if he had trouble in HS or Juvenile records for assault for before.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Have fun in prison you just wasted your whole life.
    He'll get catcalled in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    the beater is 18 and his cousin is younger? fuck that old creepy man
    He didn't deserve to die over it. This bastard needs publically executed.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Look, a real life White Knight beating up a 69 year old man!
    The inmates better never find this out. It'll be like blood in the water.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    He just fucked up his life. And for what? One old, perverted fart?
    Well, if he was willing to pull this type of shit, it wasn't like his life was going to amount to shit anyway. Fuck this piece of shit.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    He'll get catcalled in prison.
    Haha indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    I mean the creepy old dude should be reprimanded, but not like that. That or outright ignored.
    Lol reprimand a homeless man? What you gonna do, put him in jail? He probably would like that, since he would have a roof over his head and a reliable source of food.

Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    not a justified killing, but i don't feel remotely sorry for the dead guy either. without a doubt he's spent years harrassing teen girls on the street. he got what was coming to him, unfortunately some poor kid is going to go to jail for cleaning up the street because the cops wouldn't do it.
    Well fuck, I hope nothing like this ever happens to you for, say... looking at a girl for more than 10 seconds straight, or something.

So, without a doubt he was whistling at girls, which I'm sure was on par with throwing darts at them, or raping them, right (if that is your position, you're either trolling or an idiot).

But this phrase makes me question you:

"unfortunately some poor kid is going to go to jail for cleaning up the street because the cops wouldn't do it. "

let me fix that for you....

"Fortunately, the cops were able to arrest this good for jack shit murderer and send him to prison for being a white knight vigilante, rather than doing what most sane people do in this situation, which is ignore them, and move on, because they aren't hurting anything but someone else's insignificant fee fees. Boo fucking hoo..."

10+ Year Old Account
    I never liked cats

I'm conflicted, a part of me says the pervert deserved to be punched but not to death and the other part of me thinks that physically assaulting someone to death deserves a prison sentence but in this case I don't think it should be a murder sentence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I hate using the word thug but this menace should rot in jail.
    Gosh careful with the profanities there Shrina1!

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Gosh careful with the profanities there Shrina1!
    Well I hate the connotation of that word that upon reading it back again I had to edit my post. I don't want to be associated with a racist code word.

This is not sarcasm btw.

Deleted
    Well I hate the connotation of that word that upon reading it back again I had to edit my post. I don't want to be associated with a racist code word.
    Thank you, i was about to report you racism, but i'll hold off now.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Thank you, i was about to report you racism, but i'll hold off now.
    Even I can make mistakes, it's all big learning experience and being able to admit that you're wrong is something 99 percent of this board can't do.

Deleted
    Even I can make mistakes, it's all big learning experience and being able to admit that you're wrong is something 99 percent of this board can't do.
    Your little spout of racism there will be forever immortalised in my quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    sorry english is not my first language i misunderstand first but you shouldnt harass others and expect people to do nothing
    The adult thing to do would be to not acknowledge them until they come up to you and actually fuck with you. Catcalling is not a big deal and if you react like that guy did, throwing your life away, then you're an asshole.

Misogynistic pigs are nearly literally Hitler. It's a-ok to punch those too.

Now the white-knight will be the one being catcalled in the prison~

lol what a moron.

is your cousin going to be happy she can only visit you behind bars for the next 20 years? nope then you fucked up because you got a result no party wanted, everyone lost and you're to blame congratz on being number 1 moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    "victim" of what exactly?
    Aren't you a vile one, eh?

Edit: Or you misread my post, considering what you wrote before that. Someone was beaten to death, I think it's fair to refer to him as the vicitim here..
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-05-24 at 11:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of feminists have no problem with this.