or
    "went from my favorite to least favorite"

because how it is currenlty
    "Went from my best to worst company"
    so you own blizzard?

My best is an own claim
    The best is a other claim

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    When was it that you think they didn't take forever to develop a game? WC3 started development in 1998 wasn't released in 2003. WoW started development in 2001 wasn't released until 2004.
    This is their list of games released without including expansions:

Notice the huge gap between WoW and SC2, as I said before this was an era where Blizzard was just doing WoW expansions while the other franchises were sidelined. The old Blizzard made an amazing game for about every year, and I would include expansions to be some amazing games aswell. They were able to make these games in a very short time. Now it took forever to make a SC2 and Diablo 3 while imo they turned out quite average, after that they made a couple of F2P games that doesn't quite match the quality of their old games. Only Overwatch is an amazing new gem from todays Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Mikey View Post
    What a u~turn it's been over the past 10 years. Not gonna spend another penny on their moneygrabbers garbage.

From overpriced in game services to poor development processes.

To destroying Diablo my favourite franchise and telling blatant lies about what content it would contain.

Siphoning as much money from your players with as little effort as you possibly can.

Goodbye. Sorry not sorry.
    So, does this mean you aren't going to play any games really? I mean, you just described so many video game companies in the last 10 years. Not saying they are all like that, but the majority all do the same thing.

I'm sure Blizzard can't hear you over their awards and money counting. MMm of all the flavors you chose salty.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Hes sorta right though. Blizzard has been better.
    I'm not a fan of a lot of their recent decisions, but I don't make threads like this one that are better suited to a diary or blog.

What a u~turn it's been over the past 10 years. Not gonna spend another penny on their moneygrabbers garbage.

To destroying Diablo my favourite franchise and telling blatant lies about what content it would contain.

Siphoning as much money from your players with as little effort as you possibly can.

Trust me when I say I completely agree with you. But Blizzard still has a long way to go to dethrone EA or Ubisoft.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    This is their list of games released without including expansions:

Notice the huge gap between WoW and SC2, as I said before this was an era where Blizzard was just doing WoW expansions while the other franchises were sidelined. The old Blizzard made an amazing game for about every year, and I would include expansions to be some amazing games aswell. They were able to make these games in a very short time. Now it took forever to make a SC2 and Diablo 3 while imo they turned out quite average, after that they made a couple of F2P games that doesn't quite match the quality of their old games. Only Overwatch is an amazing new gem from todays Blizzard.
    you also seem to forget back in 1990-2000 games were very simple to make

something like starcraft 1 with its 2d glory is MUCH easier then starcraft 2

games take much much longer these days to make then back then like holy shit, dont try to use that as an argument

Worst is a tad much
    however
    Years and Years ago whenever the ingame survey was prompted and i was filling out the question "would you recommend blizzards games to a friend?"
    My instincts were FUCK YEAH 5 STARS RATING! WHERE IS THE 6th STAR MOTHER FUCKER!?!?

Nowadays though...not so much
    Last edited by EternalBany; 2017-05-24 at 11:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    I'm not a fan of a lot of their recent decisions, but I don't make threads like this one that are better suited to a diary or blog.
    I'm just saying, if anyone is saying Blizzard is doing better then they did years ago, they are just lying to themself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Do you own stock?

No?

Then they don't care.

Cool story bro 8)
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Better yet, make a blog about it.
    Better yet, in Gimlix's case, make a tv ad about it. That'll reel in the kids.

And I feel they are at a "moral/consumer treatment" peak beyond just about any point in their recent history as of the release of WoW itself. Across the board. It's honestly staggering how much their teams try to add fun. ... Well, except for Diablo 3 making Necromancer a DLC with "rise" in it's name (without the pun) and then not having it be a part of an expansion but hey, one bad apple isn't gonna spoil it.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Still have faith in blizzard, but zero faith in the wow team.

The WoW, SC2 and Diablo team seriously need to up their game. the other ones are doing ok i suppose But i dislike hearthstone.

Deleted
    As I expected. Just bait, no line or sinker.

well, all the good devs leaved blizzard, we know why today, because of their new philosophy to only make money over quality

10+ Year Old Account
    I Quit threads are pointless and there is nothing to discuss about it. If you really have to post about how you stopped doing something, please keep it confined to a blog.