Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Doesn't this kind of put these people's lives at more of a risk than they already are? How is it anyone, no matter who they are, is allowed to get away with doing that?
    Checks and balances are supposed to be there. Our founding fathers just didn't expect partisanship to this degree. What do you do when the checks refuse to do their job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by linadra View Post
    no.

#emails
    #benghazi

#sethrichmurder
    #killary

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Checks and balances are supposed to be there. Our founding fathers just didn't expect partisanship to this degree. What do you do when the checks refuse to do their job?
    I thought about that while watching The Big Short. Quite amazing how corrupt US politics actually are. To be fair, I couldn't even come up with a solution if I tried. Not with a two-party system, anyway.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    #sethrichmurder
    #killary
    There's literally nothing connecting Hillary to the Seth Rich murder. In fact, his parents both said he was excited to work for her.

It's frankly disgusting that you or anybody would still push this conspiracy bullshit even when his parents are begging people to stop.

I guess anything to support your ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    There's literally nothing connecting Hillary to the Seth Rich murder. In fact, his parents both said he was excited to work for her.

It's frankly disgusting that you or anybody would still push this conspiracy bullshit even when his parents are begging people to stop.

I guess anything to support your ideology.
    She was continuing the joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    She was continuing the joke.
    Its hard to tell anymore with how many people still bring it up seriously >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Its hard to tell anymore with how many people still bring it up seriously >.>
    It's like the flavour of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I can understand saying where our carrier fleets are or a few missile destroyers because those are hard to miss, but two nuclear subs? HOW!?!? WHY!?!? THA FUCK!?!?!?! HOW IS HE GETTING STUPIDER!?!?!?

There's going to come a point where either Mattis or McMasters will sit Trump down and strait up tell him "We aren't telling you anything else since you can't seem to STFU!!!"
    Nuclear sub was quite hard to miss too, given that it was standing in South Korean port at the moment of that call.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    This is simply.... beyond words. This is Trump wanting to look smart, and in doing so is gossiping away what is likely the single largest publicly known intelligence breach in decades. When people scoffed at him not knowing what the nuclear triad is, this is the exact problem that comes with his absolute non answer.

For those Trumpletons who will come in and say "big deal, he didn't give them the GPS coordinates or something like that," these subs are meant to be so secretive and under wraps that they use special deep sea underwater entrances to closed docks; they are not meant to ever see the light of day except in the worst possible situation. Pointing out what hemisphere their nuclear capacity resides in, much less the defined body of water, is absolute insanity.
    Hmmm...if they are so "secretive" how is that YOU know so much and why are in here divulging things such as "they use special deep sea underwater entrances to closed docks". All Trump said was that he had subs in the area. And maybe he lied? Remember, according to "anti-Trumpeltons" he is the Liar-In-Chief, so why would you, or anyone else, believe a single word coming out of his mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Nuclear sub was quite hard to miss too, given that it was standing in South Korean port at the moment of that call.
    Just wondering, does the US Military have non-nuclear subs as well; and if so can you easily tell the difference; because if you cant then informing someone who isnt really an ally (I dont know US politics but as far as I can recall there is no US military present in the Phillipines at all) about what KIND of sub there is there is really really idiotic.

I'm just wondering how many more times will they let him open his mouth and blab about what could be considered highly sensitive information to anyone who would listen ... if he does it enough couldnt it be considered similar to a Treasonous act.
    Last edited by Sephronz; 2017-05-24 at 11:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephronz View Post
    Just wondering, does the US Military have non-nuclear subs as well; and if so can you easily tell the difference; because if you cant then informing someone who isnt really an ally (I dont know US politics but as far as I can recall there is no US military present in the Phillipines at all) about what KIND of sub there is there is really really idiotic.

I'm just wondering how many more times will they let him open his mouth and blab about what could be considered highly sensitive information to anyone who would listen ... if he does it enough couldnt it be considered similar to a Treasonous act.
    All of our subs aren't nuke carrying subs, most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference. And you definitely don't let others know where, if completly defeats the purpose of having them if outsiders know where they are located. Hell, the sailors aboard barely know where the subs are located.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Hmmm...if they are so "secretive" how is that YOU know so much and why are in here divulging things such as "they use special deep sea underwater entrances to closed docks". All Trump said was that he had subs in the area. And maybe he lied? Remember, according to "anti-Trumpeltons" he is the Liar-In-Chief, so why would you, or anyone else, believe a single word coming out of his mouth?
    Your defense is "you guys think he's a liar well why not this time"....and you consider that a good thing?

Comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Your defense is "you guys think he's a liar well why not this time"....and you consider that a good thing?

Comedy gold.
    "Nobody never know if our president is lying or being honest, that way our enemies can never predict our moves!"

Clearly, the most winningest of strategies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "Nobody never know if our president is lying or being honest, that way our enemies can never predict our moves!"

Obviously Trump is looking at the Bigly Picture.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Yesterday, classified information to Russia. Today, ultra classified information to the entire world. Tomorrow, nuclear launch codes transmitted throughout the galaxy.
    He'll probably post them on twitter at somepoint during one of his 3am rants

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Because he was doing "show of force" in late April "to deter North Korea", and that requires actually showing force rather then simply telling "we have those forces".
    So his idea of showing force to North Korea is to reveal sub positions to a Filipino tyrant?

I guess I just don't understand 4d chess kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Put it this way. If you're Russia or China, where do you send you boats after getting wind of this?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Seems to be working just fine for President Trump

MAGA baby!

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Put it this way. If you're Russia or China, where do you send you boats after getting wind of this?
    You send them to the Bering Strait, because clearly Trump is on some next level chess not checkers misdirect to the Rogues shit here. Clever girl, Trump, clever girl.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Seems to be working just fine for President Trump

MAGA baby!
    Lying gets you obstruction of justice charges.

Won't work so well when he's inmate Trump.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"