Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    God forbid Warriors competing for the top of the list. Can't have that, nerf em!
    Arms is going through mechnical changes and fury is getting flat buffed, that trinket was doing top of the meters dmg. It was TOO much of a dps increase for one item.

Nobody got banned for the token exploit? Wow. I'll let you guys know if they ever suspend/ban for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    trinket remains unchanged for every class except warriors, so it's more of a warrior nerf than a trinket nerf, since they're doing the same in ToS for ONLY warriors will get 40% less benefit from trinkets due to battlecry.

nice try though
    Nice try though? Nice try with what? With what you just said my statement is still 100% valid.

Nice try though, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Nice try though? Nice try with what? With what you just said my statement is still 100% valid.

Nice try though, lol.
    ignorance is bliss i guess, can't explain things to those in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Did you not read the blue post?...
    It was delay or smt. ^^

ignorance is bliss i guess, can't explain things to those in denial.
    You may be a bit disabled. Live in that fantasy world. What i stated is 100% fact and there isn't a way to debate a fact.

Blizzard said they wouldn't be nerfing any trinkets. They then nerf a trinket. It's really simple to understand.

I look forward to the nerf.

You may be a bit disabled. Live in that fantasy world. What i stated is 100% fact and there isn't a way to debate a fact.

Blizzard said they wouldn't be nerfing any trinkets. They then nerf a trinket. It's really simple to understand.

I look forward to the nerf.
    as i said said you moron, they're not nerfing the trinket they're nerfing warriors scaling with the trinket, for rogues/unholy dk's etc it's not getting changed, so the trinket is unchanged! how a certain class interacts with it is changed, so the class was changed not the trinket.

but instead you just run your mouth going LOL IM RIGHT FACT FACT, like a pathetic child.

"Arms is currently in the middle of receiving some heavy mechanical changes which will require a deeper look into their overall performance, and we’ll account for this change when we do our final tuning."

When exactly does "final tuning" take place? End of xpac? Before TOS?

as i said said you moron, they're not nerfing the trinket they're nerfing warriors scaling with the trinket, for rogues/unholy dk's etc it's not getting changed, so the trinket is unchanged! how a certain class interacts with it is changed, so the class was changed not the trinket.

but instead you just run your mouth going LOL IM RIGHT FACT FACT, like a pathetic child.
    OMG you are right! They aren't nerfing the trinket! They are just nerfing the scaling of the trinket for a specific class so that the trinket does less damage! How could i be so blind?! It's not a nerf, it's just a nerf! I'm so foolish!

OMG you are right! They aren't nerfing the trinket! They are just nerfing the scaling of the trinket for a specific class so that the trinket does less damage! How could i be so blind?! It's not a nerf, it's just a nerf! I'm so foolish!
    yeh it's not a trinket nerf, since it's a scaling nerf for warriors, therefore all trinkets are unchanged but how warriors interact with them is changed. if i use DoS on my shaman, nothing is changing the trinket as as same as it's always been. if the actual trinket was nerfed my shaman would deal less damage with DoS but no it remains the same, therefore no trinket nerf.

and fury was buffed 5% for the fact the class doesn't scale as well with trinkets anymore.

yeh it's not a trinket nerf, since it's a scaling nerf for warriors, therefore all trinkets are unchanged but how warriors interact with them is changed. if i use DoS on my shaman, nothing is changing the trinket as as same as it's always been. if the actual trinket was nerfed my shaman would deal less damage with DoS but no it remains the same, therefore no trinket nerf.

and fury was buffed 5% for the fact the class doesn't scale as well with trinkets anymore.
    So you are telling me it's not a nerf to the trinket, it's just a nerf to the trinket. Got it!

Why don't just nerf ret palas instead. Furthermore, is this for Lich King?

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    happy birthday overwatch