Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    More leaks and image dump incoming.

The pics:
    I don't have or want kids, and this seems like a kids game, the word badass looks real outta place.

Wtf... do they not know how oddball that sounds? Maybe it works out in game, but it looks like the suck when ya read it.

Again, kiddie graphics, and ASS. Is this rabbit conkers? Who are they marketing to?

Convince. Solid word choice. Solid.

Oh, Ubisoft, *all information leaves brain*, what was I doing again?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    The pics:
    I don't have or want kids, and this seems like a kids game, the word badass looks real outta place.

Wtf... do they not know how oddball that sounds? Maybe it works out in game, but it looks like the suck when ya read it.

Again, kiddie graphics, and ASS. Is this rabbit conkers? Who are they marketing to?

Convince. Solid word choice. Solid.

Oh, Ubisoft, *all information leaves brain*, what was I doing again?
    Wait until they reveal the overpriced micro transactions that's in all Ubisoft games
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Wait until they reveal the overpriced micro transactions that's in all Ubisoft games
    i havent played the latest assasins creed but i dont recall any microtransactions in them or far cry
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i havent played the latest assasins creed but i dont recall any microtransactions in them or far cry
    They definitely have microtransactions but it's just stuff you can get in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, definitely have microtransactions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Disgaea 5 makes me erect.

Fully erect.

MmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm

Killia with his diamond-cut abs <3. Best Protag from all Disgaeas.

But seriously, DS 5 also has so much better game play and mechanics. Hard to go back to older titles after DS 5. One of the Best SRPGs, Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia isn't even coming close (Still good :-) )

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c4a39ddc8c02d12588c86e36559b5f03/tumblr_nwv6yw7CeG1tnblfco4_400.gif[img]

[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/22/40/44/224044ae1ff2cc4ba70b78d694093a82.jpg[img]

Killia with his diamond-cut abs <3. Best Protag from all Disgaeas.

But seriously, DS 5 also has so much better game play and mechanics. Hard to go back to older titles after DS 5. One of the Best SRPGs, Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia isn't even coming close (Still good :-) )
    Thems fighting words.

Seriously, I consider him below Valvatorez by a long shot.

Also maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time ever actually thinking of Disgaea as a strategy game. More like, a turn based RPG that happens to have a grid based combat. The combat lacks the depth that Fire Emblem has where certain classes are hard countered by others, so you have to watch out for the danger of someone being one shotted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Thems fighting words.

Seriously, I consider him below Valvatorez by a long shot.

Also maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time ever actually thinking of Disgaea as a strategy game. More like, a turn based RPG that happens to have a grid based combat. The combat lacks the depth that Fire Emblem has where certain classes are hard countered by others, so you have to watch out for the danger of someone being one shotted.
    I haven't played all the Disgaea's but the ones I did play didn't feel like a SRPG or a standard turn based one. More like grind: the game and find exploits to break: the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I haven't played all the Disgaea's but the ones I did play didn't feel like a SRPG or a standard turn based one. More like grind: the game and find exploits to break: the game.
    That's exactly what it is. I mean hell, the game includes that as a bragging point of how far you can grind (Forget if it was 4 or 5 that had right on the back of the box about level 9999).

And then on top of that, you level up weapons too by grinding. It's the most grindiest game ever easily, in my opinion. Granted, it's not a required grind, unless you want to do some of the extra ridiculous stuff, after game story and stuff.

Like you said, it's more about finding the most ridiculously broken thing, and abusing it.

So i've had my Switch for a few days and so far only today have i noticed any issues with the blue joy con starting the day out of sleep mode 'off' until i hit its synch button and since then twice had the game stop reacting to the stick input for a second, but beyond that no problems at all. Still far too few games since everything good on the eshop i own elswhere. But i have zelda, mario kart and voez which will last till stormblood.

Still the dream is monhun of course, but arms looks rad the more i see of it.

Is disgaea able to be enjoyed if I've never played one or will I be missing story?
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Is disgaea able to be enjoyed if I've never played one or will I be missing story?
    It's like fire emblem

imagine fire emblem smoking crack and that's pretty much disgaea

It's like fire emblem

imagine fire emblem smoking crack and that's pretty much disgaea
    so its like a new story every game?

so its like a new story every game?
    Yes.

Characters from other games make cameos, that's about it.

sounds good. lookin forward to playin as whomstever this slutboy is in the year of the shirtless protagonist

physical version or eshop only?

- - - Updated - - -

if you guys want a good controller for your switch 8bitdo controllers are now supported by the switch and are about half price compared to the pro and are also useable on your pc, theyre pretty quality controllers, i think they work for the wii and wiiu as well although im not sure

http://www.8bitdo.com/#Products

http://www.ecareer.ne.jp/ecareer.Shi...t=000355880022

Job listing basically says the main project Game Freak is currently working on is a 3DS RPG.

Told everyone to keep their junk in their pants when it came to expecting Pokemon on the Switch any time soon. Pokemon Company gonna Pokemon Company.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    http://www.ecareer.ne.jp/ecareer.Shi...t=000355880022

Job listing basically says the main project Game Freak is currently working on is a 3DS RPG.

Told everyone to keep their junk in their pants when it came to expecting Pokemon on the Switch any time soon. Pokemon Company gonna Pokemon Company.
    if i have to wait 2 years for another game on the 3ds that isnt at the very least on both the 3ds and the switch im gonna backhand matsuda so damn hard he gone lose the booty flavor out his mouth.

id be okay with it if a game were coming out this year, but if were waiting 2 god damn years again for a game that runs fucking 10 fps and no following pokemon and other limitations and shit when all that could be no issue on the switch ima lose my god damn mind

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUeSDnlgcWj/?hl=undefined

Micheal Ancel: "Mhhh , not sure that E3 would be the best place to showcase Bg&e2 but we ´re working on the game so sometime this year , you should hear about it !"

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ps-boost-sales

Best Buy, Target stocks surge after sales of the Switch help boost their profits.

- - - Updated - - -

http://portal.mj.gov.br/Classificaca...go_codigo=7498

Mario + Rabbids rated in Brazil.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...0525005966/en/

The FIFA game for the Switch will be called EA Sports FIFA instead of FIFA 2018.

- - - Updated - - -

The Pokemon thing just seems to be in a weird area at the moment. We just had both a new generation Pokemon and a new Nintendo system launch, and Nintendo wants as man games as possible on board.

While I still believe in the Stars rumor, I think the next game will be gen 4 remakes due to the number of hints including, movie 20's reboot Ash's companions having gen 4 Pokemon, Munchlax being a gift in the early days of Gen 7, and the lack of Gen 4 Pokemon in the Alola dex compared to other generations.

It will also launch alongside Mario Odyssey.

Also, there may be a new game on the Switch next year, as GameFreak was hiring contracted programmers at least until this time next year.

http://nintendoeverything.com/game-f...u-and-ps-vita/

it's either going to be gen 4 remake or stars, not both. At this point 3rd game installments are dead

it's either going to be gen 4 remake or stars, not both. At this point 3rd game installments are dead
    So you're saying it's just gonna be Diamond and Pearl remakes.