Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Maybe it's something to do with your training or the injury proneness of your players?

Chelsea's medical team is amongst the best in the country in my opinion. Never have an injury crisis. Even when we played the record amount of games a few seasons ago the year after we won the CL (we came 3rd and won the Europa League, with a much inferior squad to Man United today)
    Im sure Chelsea has an amazing medical team. Still always going to be an element of luck involved though

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Hopefully this will allow Man Utd to attract a top defender and attacker, they badly need it. Hopefully Griezmann

Is it just me, or is Rashford just overrated?
    English. Check
    Plays for Man United. Check

Yes. He's overrated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Im sure Chelsea has an amazing medical team. Still always going to be an element of luck involved though
    Yes. A very small element.

I can't really be arsed to compile the stat which will say we've played the most amount of games since then, but I'm 90% sure that's the case.
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2017-05-25 at 08:57 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Hopefully this will allow Man Utd to attract a top defender and attacker, they badly need it. Hopefully Griezmann

Is it just me, or is Rashford just overrated?
    He's no Thierry Henry bro.

Lol @Arsenal medical department.
    Must train on concrete.

Deleted
    Griezmann = 85 million

Loads of speculation about Douglas Costa and Renato Sanches.

Tbh there isn't much to carve up in the bottom 3. Defoe has gone to bournemouth. Pickford, Guzan and Valdes probably moving.

I reckon Ox moves from Arsenal,Llorente could get a move, Klassen to the EPL, Sigurdsson probs moves and Everton desperately try and cash in on that shitter Barkley.

Deleted
    I'd have Grosiky from Hull, looked a player at the Euros.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    I'd have Grosiky from Hull, looked a player at the Euros.
    Yip. Looked impressive any time I've had the misfortune to watch Hull 'highlights' on MotD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Yip. Looked impressive any time I've had the misfortune to watch Hull 'highlights' on MotD.
    Is anyone good at football in Scotland yet? And what happened to that kidda who went to Portugal?

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Is anyone good at football in Scotland yet? And what happened to that kidda who went to Portugal?
    Nah, they are not good at football there yet. That kid is barely good enough for Sporting B team, leave alone the main team.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I never took spurs fans as bitter but clearly they are, sure the future pretty bright for them but second place and no trophies and they have the audacity to mock our season? Shit banter is shit I guess.

Want the worse final mind, Liverpool v United in the FA Cup was horrendous.
    Sure its a cup, but it seems a bit embarassing that a club as big as Man U are even in the Europa League. We're talking a team that is I believe the second biggest in the world right now? Just behing Real IIRC. Bigger than Barca, bigger than Bayern. Realistically Man U should walk it, they shouldn't have a close game in it. Sure this isn't the same Man U that we all know from Fergie era, but the point remains that everything should be there, the resources, the infrastructure, everything that Fergie used to take you to two CL titles as well as all the other cups.

Call it bitter or whatever, I mean I felt it was stupid Spurs even went out of it, we shoulda been good enough to walk it too, but we didn't, so whatever. The point remains that Man U just aren't a club you associate with the EL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Sure its a cup, but it seems a bit embarassing that a club as big as Man U are even in the Europa League. We're talking a team that is I believe the second biggest in the world right now? Just behing Real IIRC. Bigger than Barca, bigger than Bayern. Realistically Man U should walk it, they shouldn't have a close game in it. Sure this isn't the same Man U that we all know from Fergie era, but the point remains that everything should be there, the resources, the infrastructure, everything that Fergie used to take you to two CL titles as well as all the other cups.

Call it bitter or whatever, I mean I felt it was stupid Spurs even went out of it, we shoulda been good enough to walk it too, but we didn't, so whatever. The point remains that Man U just aren't a club you associate with the EL.
    Lol you guys just cant stop being bitter about this can you?

If its such a horrible tournament and sucks and whatever then how come all other english teams always fail at winning it? Also since when did it mean that having money and resources always equals success? Was pretty sure everyone already knew that it doesn't work like that.

United sure haven't had a great season, but it was a nice feeling winning the EL atleast, but i guess no one but United fans can even be a little bit glad about United winning anything since you guys just have to hate on it and be bitter

So much hate for United. They are the only team i like in England since way before CR7 played there. They won 3 more trophies than the 2nd through 5th. Say all you want but as long as i get a CL spot i prefer 2 minor trophies and an Europa League than being even 2nd and win nothing. Yes they spend lots of money but look at all the injuries they had, plus they are still recovering from some bad seasons.

Deleted
    So there is a run of cups coming up right?

Arsenal v Chelski
    Celtic v Aberdeen
    Barca vs someonewhowilllose
    frankfurt vs dortmund
    angers vs psg
    benfica vs guimaraes

I smell an acca

Side note : I like united. Used to get told off as a kid because would come back into the classroom with my shirt collar up like Cantona after football at break time.

Arsenal v Chelski
    Celtic v Aberdeen
    frankfurt vs dortmund
    angers vs psg
    benfica vs guimaraes

I smell an acca

Side note : I like united. Used to get told off as a kid because would come back into the classroom with my shirt collar up like Cantona after football at break time.
    Did you drop kick people too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Did you drop kick people too?
    I didnt have time to tackle people, i was busy goal hanging, remember offside never existed in the playground.

Arsenal v Chelski
    frankfurt vs dortmund
    angers vs psg
    benfica vs guimaraes
    I put on bold the ones i think will win, kinda feels too easy, maybe i should bet some money on it.

Benfica is QQing because the league will use video refereeing for the Cup final. Afraid of something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    I put on bold the ones i think will win, kinda feels too easy, maybe i should bet some money on it.

Benfica is QQing because the league will use video refereeing for the Cup final. Afraid of something?
    Best odds i could find on that was about 7-1. I agree it looks to easy, one of them will bottle it and draw or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Lol you guys just cant stop being bitter about this can you?
    Are you being deliberetely obtuse?

And I associate the EL with Fulham. So you know, take what you will from that.

Best odds i could find on that was about 7-1. I agree it looks to easy, one of them will bottle it and draw or something.
    Here in Portugal if i put 10€ on those 5 winning i only get 38€. Not worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Portugal 24 for the Confederations Cup is already out:

GKs: Rui Patrício, Beto and José Sá;

Defenders: Cédric, Nélson Semedo, Pepe, Bruno Alves, José Fonte, Neto, Eliseu and Raphaël Guerreiro;

Middlefielders: Danilo, William, Moutinho, André Gomes, Adrien, João Mário and Pizzi;

Forwards: Bernardo Silva, Gelson Martins, Quaresma, Nani, André Silva and C. Ronaldo.

Most represented club: Sporting with 5 players. - Rui Patrício, Beto, William, Adrien and Gelson Martins.

Glad to see Bernardo Silva in the squad after missing the EURO. Éder scored the winning goal against France but i am also glad that he is not here, André Silva and Gelson are way better. André Gomes is kinda meh. Overall, i like it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Two trophies, champions league and room for improvement, sure a higher league place would be nicer but if you're not winning it what does it matter? There's no trophy for being a runner up.

No manager has ever done so well in their first season at United, here's to next year.

United fans in here celebrating their Europa League win, like they've come on in the 90th minute and scored the winner for their county at the World Cup.

The Premier League does not like.
    You are the 6th best team in England.