Deleted

Study: Third of France’s Young Muslims Hold Fundamentalist Religious Views

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...undamentalist/

Frightening: a whole third of them are true to their religion. France has declared State of Emergency some time ago, and with the hope defeated in the elections, it will only get worse.

Its Breitbart.

/10 toons.

This is going to be my personnal sample point of view so don't hold it as the perfect truth or anything
    But as a student in France,this doesn't surprise me really,a huge portion of young muslims you meet in the cities are either supporting loudly,or more secretively ISIS,a lot of them threaten non-muslim and women who don't wear a headscarf,and a lot of them are overall dangerous people to "infidels"

Again,this is just what I saw,maybe I got unlucky,maybe I met the wrong ones,but that's how I saw them so far

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    and with the hope defeated in the elections, it will only get worse.
    LOL... what a crock of shit. :P

Antisemitism and intolerance towards ANYBODY outside of France = hope?

Don't you have a cross to burn somewhere?

10+ Year Old Account
    Breitbart lol. What source have they quote mined this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    Its Breitbart.

/10 toons.
    If you feel like attacking something try this.
    https://lejournal.cnrs.fr/nos-blogs/...alite-chez-les

I'll admit i cba to read it(translated) my self.

This is no surprise. Other surveys in Britain also show that a significant minority of younger Muslims are more likely to hold fundamentalist views.

Deleted
    Having radical, extremist, fundamentalist views is not rare among any group. At least they had the decency to make it comparative:
    A third of Muslim schoolchildren (33 per cent) defended such actions, compared to 20 per cent of Christians, and 22 per cent of pupils who declare themselves as irreligious.

But anyway, yes: it is disheartening that Islam is currently inundated by very damaging propaganda.

I get the impression that these young men don't have jobs, they want jobs but for some reason they can't get jobs.

Not saying a job will stop a terrorist, that shooter in San Bernadino was living the American Dream, wife kid nice house, $80K a year and he still went in and shot everyone at work.

The Orlando shooter was doing pretty good job wise too, college grad, decent job though the police wouldn't hire him for some reason.
    Last edited by Independent voter; 2017-05-25 at 12:54 PM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Not surprising. Wonder how long this thread will remain open.

Macron might not have extinguished hopes of progress - he's got some kind of plan to address what is essentially a theocratic enclave in their home.

Yet again, just gonna encourage people not to engage with the nutter

He's mental.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Religious threads are not allowed here.