Poll: How will we defeat Sargeras?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Gonorrhea got him good and he's on life support. We need to enter his body through the anal cavity and ascend through his internals (a la South Park) until we reach vital organs and battle them one by one. Might need to battle his cock in a Krosus type encounter where he shoots slimy fel at us and we need to decapitate it's "head". The brain is the last boss.
    You might be describing the least popular raid encounter of all time.
    Can the tank just go afk for this one?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

If we actually fight him it should be impossible to beat him, he cleaves entire planets and we're a bunch of hobos with pointy sticks.

That said if we do fight him and "kill" him, the only way will be via some special weapon or something, Blizzard storytelling kinda sucks and is mostly predictable, they'll be a super weapon of some kind.

We'll all turn into naked XelNaga angels like kerrigan after the army of the light infuses us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    You might be describing the least popular raid encounter of all time.
    Can the tank just go afk for this one?
    I'm a tank myself and I fully intend to take that huge dick on.

Deleted
    the only way i can see him being defeatable is if the collapsing portal he was inside of during war of the ancients is still a canon event that happened, and that that seriously fucked his body up to the point where he is either a spirit possessing something or on serious life support already. Maybe he was further weakened in NH when that portal collapsed during his soul transfer too.

Ofc blizz can always pull a pantheon on us when we defeat him: maybe he has prepared avatars/keepers on various planets just in case he was defeated so his spirit has phylacteries to go to.

I know this isn't exactly right because it came from the movie, however they did keep close to a lot of artistic version already present in the game such as Grom Hellscream who appeared.

That is meant to be Sargeras after the Fel corrupted him proceeded by the Titan Pantheon image they produced which was previously done before the movie. They look quite close in terms of facial structure if you ask me, you can also see how they used previous demonic influences to show him.

It makes me wonder if perhaps they won't do the whole planet thing, unless we are somehow on a Legion ship fighting him because being on the planet himself would kill us and on the flip side, if they went down the planet germination thing then he would be huge that we'd need to be on a Legion ship to survive, as planet sized he could easily be flicked away like some random little fly.

I'm guessing we aren't going to fully face Sargeras as much as we are set to believe. He used a voice beacon at the end but people are using the planet and trying to a commendate Azeroth into the same lore. It doesn't sit right with me, it's too much of a red herring. Azeroth hasn't been born. Sargeras has been born.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-05-25 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilara View Post
    There will be some special plot weapon that weakens him.
    Yes and i hope its not fucking Thrall again.

10+ Year Old Account
    We seal him away magically therefore dealing with him but leaving him open for the future.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Folks? Remember the Azeroth is a Titan thing? I'd be shocked if they didn't use that somehow since we're clearly too tiny to defeat Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobovshik View Post
    Khadgar plz, so we could kill him like Ysera in Val'Shara. He is everywhere since Draenor.
    But master Bra'tac of Chulak is important, he is part of Jaffa rebellion... Oh wait wrong character
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    That would be plagiarism, he will roll forward and there will be 5 platforms!!
    That's actually genius, and we have to pop zits on his back, that keeps us safe during his roll, but they also release zit-slimes. And the 5th platform is where his head will land, where we have to pop extra Fel Zit's, and when they're all popped, he is cured from the Fel and goes back to normal and destroys the Legion and every demon in the nether, thus Azeroth is saved.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilara View Post
    There will be some special plot weapon that weakens him.
    Our artifacts most likely.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I'm just gonna defeat him by standing AFK in a group of disorganized adventurers, it's gonna be epic!

Personally, I would like to see what Blizzard has been alluding to in their Chronicle books and Azeroth being a nascent Titan of 'unheard power' -- Maybe deus ex machina, but There where what 4 old god at least trying to quell this sleeping titan for how long?

I would suspect something along the line of finally awaking Azeroth and have her fight / defend us heroes -- at least temporarily (perhaps due to an awaken not-yet-full-power state to destroy Sargeras).

We will go back in time to recruit Chuck Norris in his prime.

He will not join us, he will simply replace us, we will stand back and watch him do his thing.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    We destroy Argus but Sargeras takes us into orbit over Azeroth so we witness him destroy our home. But Azeroth will wake and use most of her power to take Sargeras into the deepest reaches of the Universe where the Void lords live. They will both be taken (?) by the void lords and we don't know what happens to them. Meanwhile on Azeroth surface, because she used most of her power to banish the titan, azeroth has become weakend and strange things start breaking out from the ground in which we walk. Inc old gods.

The burning legion will no longer be a threat because we destroyed one of their main worlds and their leader is gone.

The next time we see Sargeras, it won't have anything to do with the Legion, but to do with the void lords. That fixes peoples issues with "Oh course legion has to end with Sargeras being killed' When really I think a satisfying end would be at least destroying them themselves.

Plot twist: We don't. We reach him as the final boss in 7.3 and proceed to get cubstomped and we have to flee from argus. Think Halls of Reflection.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    we challenge him to a game of space jam.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Same way we beat everybody else. Smack him over and over with sticks until he splits open and showers epics on everyone.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Battle with Sargeras is probably reason why we have artifacts this expansion in first place. You know, artifacts, like Broxigar's Axe that was able to scratch Sargeras, but 36 and infused with much more power.

I guess that:

- Sargeras will be weakened at some point (maybe even without his titan body),
    - we will keep fighting until Illidan finish some ritual to blow up Argus, then we will escape,
    - Velen and Anduin have plot armor (Velen vision, repeated in Anduin comic), same with Illidan (super Naaru vision from book), so I think Khadgar is a goner (wasn't there some prophecy that he will die "in foreign land, under red sky"?).