Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Let's just be honest the whole ALL demons reform in the nether thing is still bullshit when you think of things like Socrethar.
    I can't agree more on this statement, they fucked the lore hard with this one.

Signature made by Hinoto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It was a lazy excuse not to create new characters.
    I dunno, the whole Twisting Nether thing is fine. Another way of keeping known demonic characters we've gotten used to.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaraxxus and Malchezzar NEED to be a twin fight!

YOU FACE JARAXXUS, EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION

Catchphrase or riot as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I hope there's a dreadlord council with Varimathras as the prime seeing as we've not seen him since we "killed" him in Undercity. I think there's a chance that we might not kill KJ in ToS as we already know he's escaping to Argus at the end of the fight, but we're not yet sure if we kill him there or not.

Then there's Sargeras as the end boss which is probably going to be several stages like Deathwing was.

So Dreadlord Council or at least Varimathras and Mal'Ganis
    Possibly KJ and Archimonde at the palace where they used to chill with Velen
    Sargeras

And the rest of the bosses are probably famous demons we've killed in the past that did not show up on the broken shore as well as your average 1-5 generic non-important bosses.

As for Sargeras, I have a feeling we'll see the next "Main villain" consume him after we've weakened him, so probably the prime Void Lord of some sort. I don't think we'll see much more of what's happening to Azeroth until the next expansion which seems to be Black Empire / Naga related.
    Last edited by TriHard; 2017-05-25 at 02:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    after Argus I'm leaving wow with it pink purple shit lore
    nothing less than Sargeras as the last boss of this expansion atleast give respect to old wow fans
    and sargeras love the challenge he will change his size and fight the hell out of us not posses a tranny elf or other character only scaled down Sargeras
    after that it will be the end of wow for me the game is very sjw right now I hope legion survive this

[COLOR="#417394"][SIZE=1]
    Could you elaborate further on this point please. I'm not sure I understand.

- - - Updated - - -

You face not Malchezzar alone but Jaraxxus, Eredar Lords of the Burning Legion!
    This would be pretty fucking hilarious.

Then, Jaraxxus is insta gibbed by a random Kabal Courier who brought a Sacrificial Pact to us.

multi stage Sargeras that requires us to use directional keys running up his back / leg / dong (like DW) - why else do you think they want you practicing the barrel roll quest on broken isles?

Long gone are the days of pump and dump patchwerk. Now we're gonna be forced to have immersive play that requires not just the best gear, but actual coordination. The don't stand in fire meme is dead folks, people who play on controllers will be all R1

Deleted
    mother shahraz reloaded

I want a Malchezzar and Jaraxxus fight where we also fight their recently summoned demonic gayby (gay adopted baby), Kael'thas.
    And if we are to lose someone important in there, then I vote that Hakkar eats Dadgar, as he consumes arcane magic and Dadgar is just a purely delicious arcane delight. Maybe throw in Jaina, too because screw that dreadlordlady.
    Now, in a serious note, I'd love to have a fight with a council of Wakeners (Thal'kiel students), or maybe just a master summoner from the Wakeners. And seriously have Hakkar eat up some major arcane magic (maybe get a scenario where some Legion minions steal some arcane constructs and vessels or whatever to feed him and transform him into a fat-ass magic consumig blob that eats up the Kirin Tor forces that travel with us). Of course a dreadlord council fight because bros before fel hoes, amirite? But if we have a Wakener Council then we couldn't have yet another Council fight... so I'd vote have Varmiathras as the Dreadlord fight.
    And... I really don't know what else to expect, to be honest.
    Since the biggest demonic connection we have to Argus and the Eredar is Thal'kiel the only thing I'd expect is to have some kind of Wakener lore (either as a fight there or maybe they're some kind of inside ressistance?) to expand more on the summoners and to help us create a demonic portal to travel back to Azeroth when we're done in Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Reckoniize View Post
    Mal'ganis should be punching his card fairly soon with how long it's been since we've seen him. I didn't play alliance, but wasn't Mal'ganis one of the Dreadlords that appeared as the Alliance were getting overrun in the Broken Shore scenario?
    I wouldn't be surprised if he's gonna be part in the continuation of the DK campaing (assuming that the campaigns will continue), as he is still probably piseed at the LK for his betreyal in WC3 and is ploting for revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I dunno, the whole Twisting Nether thing is fine. Another way of keeping known demonic characters we've gotten used to.
    It was fine when it was Nazthrezim only which is what it originally was. Then some dumb ogre alluded to all demons in Ogrila when Outland is in the damn nether anyway which made no sense to say it there. Then the nonsense time travel was fine when it was an alternate universe that they somehow found a way to portal between theirs and ours, but Archimonde shows up and bam oh btw guise all demons never die except in the nether. It was garbage. Then the whole Marduum nonsense with Illidan when Marduum is in contact with the nether or in the nether at this point(there was so much fel energy from storing the demons there is tore at the fabric).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    I hope there's a dreadlord council with Varimathras as the prime seeing as we've not seen him since we "killed" him in Undercity. I think there's a chance that we might not kill KJ in ToS as we already know he's escaping to Argus at the end of the fight, but we're not yet sure if we kill him there or not.

Then there's Sargeras as the end boss which is probably going to be several stages like Deathwing was.

So Dreadlord Council or at least Varimathras and Mal'Ganis
    Possibly KJ and Archimonde at the palace where they used to chill with Velen
    Sargeras

And the rest of the bosses are probably famous demons we've killed in the past that did not show up on the broken shore as well as your average 1-5 generic non-important bosses.

As for Sargeras, I have a feeling we'll see the next "Main villain" consume him after we've weakened him, so probably the prime Void Lord of some sort. I don't think we'll see much more of what's happening to Azeroth until the next expansion which seems to be Black Empire / Naga related.
    He's "escaping" on a ship that we're fighting him on..... it's not escaping if your pursuer is in the same vehicle looking you dead in the face.

Ok, I've been enjoying reading this all, but I just had a thought. Corrupted Broxxigar anyone?

Not as an end boss, but as a boss somewhere on Argus.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sickleblade View Post
    Ok, I've been enjoying reading this all, but I just had a thought. Corrupted Broxxigar anyone?

Not as an end boss, but as a boss somewhere on Argus.
    well if they were going to make an avatar for Sargeras, it might make sense that the one strong enough would be the only one to actually wound him

10+ Year Old Account
    It was fine when it was Nazthrezim only which is what it originally was. Then some dumb ogre alluded to all demons in Ogrila when Outland is in the damn nether anyway which made no sense to say it there. Then the nonsense time travel was fine when it was an alternate universe that they somehow found a way to portal between theirs and ours, but Archimonde shows up and bam oh btw guise all demons never die except in the nether. It was garbage. Then the whole Marduum nonsense with Illidan when Marduum is in contact with the nether or in the nether at this point(there was so much fel energy from storing the demons there is tore at the fabric).
    I don't mind it applying to all demons, just as long as it means the Twisting Nether and not "Fel saturated areas." That just makes it matter less honestly.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

MU Yrel
    Jaraxxus
    Dreadlord council
    Corrupted Med'an

No one's heard from Jaina in a while. Jus' sayin'...

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Context: When the Army of Light fought the Legion on Argus, they lost their Naaru leader: Xe'Ra. The Naaru was kept into Mac'Aree and studied by the Manaari. Turalyon and Alleria managed to lead a rogue expedition to save the Naaru's core, but Alleria and some of the Army of Light soldiers went M.I.A.

Argus dungeon : Mac'Aree Prison
    The story: Turalyon and the Army of Light found Alleria's track and it seems that she was kept alive in an Eredar prison.
    Assault the prison and free Turalyon's lover and Sylvanas' sister

- a Manaari guard that keeps the main corridor
    - a Void creature that managed to escape from its prison corrupting guards
    - Three felcorrupted members of the Army of Light that were imprisonned with Alleria Windrunner
    - Hakkar the houndmaster

Argus Raid : Mac'Aree Palace
    the Story : the Argus campaign and the Mac'Aree prison revealed that Sargeras succeeded to replace Kil'Jaeden by corrupting Alleria Windrunner, and the Fallen Titan is using the Nathrezims' knowledge and Argus' Elemental Lords to forge a new Avatar, the most powerful he could dream of. The Army of Light must stop him and try to bring Alleria back.
    (WING 1 : the Front door)
    Story: force your way to the Palace's entrance.
    - a Giant mecca with an Manaari engineer inside defends the gate
    - a huge Felbat is flying over the gardens
    - Maghteridon is waiting for us down the Palace's steps.
    (WING 2 : the halls)
    Story: find the way to access to the Avatar forge, interrupt the magic that protects the doors and get rid of her guardian.
    - Velen's wife
    - Eredar Lords Jaraxxus & Malchezzar
    - Alleria Windrunner (fel corrupted) guarding the entrance of the Avatar forge
    (WING 3 : the Avatar forge)
    Story: kill the Nathrezims engineers that are building the next Avatar of Sargeras and stop the forge by cleaning its source of power.
    - Nathrezim Council forging the next Avatar of Sargeras
    - Argus corrupted Elemental Lords
    - Wrath of Sargeras : Sargeras is more than angry and is slowly collapsing the planet. While Illidan and Kadghar are activating the Sargeras Keystone to teleport the raid to Azeroth, you must defend your raid from the endless waves of demons trying to get the Sargeras keystone to escape from the planet. Phase 1: Argus side / Phase 2: Azeroth side (in your faction's throne room).
    (WING 4 : back to Azeroth / Ulduar is compromised)
    The story: while you're cleaning the Elemental Lords from the fel, the raid sees the Felstorm in the sky shutting down. The way back to Azeroth is closed but Illidan and Kadghar managed to bring the Army of Light and the heroes to Azeroth. Magni came to alert the raid that Odyn used the Pillars to close the Gate at the Tomb of Sargeras and is now plotting something dark in Ulduar.
    - Ulduar's defense (revisited)
    - Corrupted Mimiron
    - Ansirem Runeweaver, the Archmage that left Dalaran with Jaina Proudmoore in the pre-expansion event.
    (LAST BOSS: in Yogg'Saron's jail)
    - Odyn (shadow corrupted) using some of the other Keepers to resurect Yogg'Saron. Every 30% he releases one of the keepers to help him. Mythic last phase, Yoggy is resurected by absorbing Odyn's life.

The Big Plot:
    Sargeras' end:
    We know that Sargeras can't be directly fought for 2 reasons: He's a Titan (planet sized) and he might not be physically present on Argus (he could be near the planet or his soul could be nesting in the planet, waiting for a new vessel/avatar). We can't one shot him, his end has to be epic (or legendary) and the way to end/stop/isolate him has to do with the planet's fate.
    I think we'll have to find a way to escape from Argus, and it could be related with what we saw during Kilrog's encounter.

The reason behind the Felstorm shutdown:
    While we're on Argus, Jaina Proudmoore visits Odyn and warns him that we will fail our campaign and return to Azeroth as Legion's minions. To prevent this, she's asking him to use the Pillars of Creation and close the Tomb Of Sargeras as soon as possible.
    Seeing himself as the rightful protector of Azeroth, he accepts to use the Pillars of Creation, but something goes wrong. When he "turns the key", the power within the Tomb reverses and opens a seal in the depths of the Tomb.
    A huge beam of souls gets out from the Tomb of Sargeras, screaming and blackening the sky. The sight of the flood of souls turns Odyn crazy, and a deep voice whispers him to take control of the Keepers.
    Odyn travels to Ulduar with Ansirem Runeweaver, and they corrupt Mimiron to keep the facility out of disturbances. Then he traps the 3 other Keepers (Thorim, Hodir and Freya) and uses their life power to resurect Yogg'Saron.
    Meanwhile, N'Zoth takes advantage to escape from its prison (he whispered Odyn and told him to resurect Yogg'Saron to create a diversion).

We will discover Jaina's involvement once we kill Ansirem Runeweaver.
    Last edited by WolfRider; 2017-05-30 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    Context: When the Army of Light fought the Legion on Argus, they lost their Naaru leader: Xe'Ra. The Naaru was kept into Mac'Aree and studied by the Manaari. Turalyon and Alleria managed to lead a rogue expedition to save the Naaru's core, but Alleria and some of the Army of Light soldiers went M.I.A.

The story: Turalyon and the Army of Light found Alleria's track and it seems that she was kept alive in an Eredar prison.

- Three felcorrupted members of the Army of Light that were imprisonned with Alleria Windrunner
    - Hakkar the houndmaster

the Story : the Argus campaign and the Mac'Aree prison revealed that Sargeras succeeded to replace Kil'Jaeden by corrupting Alleria Windrunner, and the Fallen Titan is using the Nathrezims' knowledge and Argus' Elemental Lords to forge a new Avatar, the most powerful he could dream of. The Army of Light must stop him and try to bring Alleria back.
    Story: find the way to access to the Avatar forge, interrupt the magic that protects the doors and get rid of her guardian.
    - Velen's wife
    Story: kill the Nathrezims engineers that are building the next Avatar of Sargeras and stop the forge by cleaning its source of power.
    - Wrath of Sargeras : Sargeras is more than angry and is slowly collapsing the planet. While Illidan and Kadghar are activating the Sargeras Keystone to teleport the raid to Azeroth, you must defend your raid from the endless waves of demons trying to get the Sargeras keystone to escape from the planet. Phase 1: Argus side / Phase 2: Azeroth side (in your faction's throne room).
    The story: while you're cleaning the Elemental Lords from the fel, the raid sees the Felstorm in the sky shutting down. The way back to Azeroth is closed but Illidan and Kadghar managed to bring the Army of Light and the heroes to Azeroth. Magni came to alert the raid that Odyn used the Pillars to close the Gate at the Tomb of Sargeras and is now plotting something dark in Ulduar.
    - Corrupted Mimiron
    - Ansirem Runeweaver, the Archmage that left Dalaran with Jaina Proudmoore in the pre-expansion event.
    - Odyn (shadow corrupted) using some of the other Keepers to resurect Yogg'Saron. Every 30% he releases one of the keepers to help him. Mythic last phase, Yoggy is resurected by absorbing Odyn's life.

The Big Plot:
    Sargeras' end:
    We know that Sargeras can't be directly fought for 2 reasons: He's a Titan (planet sized) and he might not be physically present on Argus (he could be near the planet or his soul could be nesting in the planet, waiting for a new vessel/avatar). We can't one shot him, his end has to be epic (or legendary) and the way to end/stop/isolate him has to do with the planet's fate.
    I think we'll have to find a way to escape from Argus, and it could be related with what we saw during Kilrog's encounter.

While we're on Argus, Jaina Proudmoore visits Odyn and warns him that we will fail our campaign and return to Azeroth as Legion's minions. To prevent this, she's asking him to use the Pillars of Creation and close the Tomb Of Sargeras as soon as possible.
    Seeing himself as the rightful protector of Azeroth, he accepts to use the Pillars of Creation, but something goes wrong. When he "turns the key", the power within the Tomb reverses and opens a seal in the depths of the Tomb.
    A huge beam of souls gets out from the Tomb of Sargeras, screaming and blackening the sky. The sight of the flood of souls turns Odyn crazy, and a deep voice whispers him to take control of the Keepers.
    Odyn travels to Ulduar with Ansirem Runeweaver, and they corrupt Mimiron to keep the facility out of disturbances. Then he traps the 3 other Keepers (Thorim, Hodir and Freya) and uses their life power to resurect Yogg'Saron.
    Meanwhile, N'Zoth takes advantage to escape from its prison (he whispered Odyn and told him to resurect Yogg'Saron to create a diversion).

I could totally see something like this actually happening. Blizz has stated that the last raid teir will always segway into the next expansion, and we all know an old god expansion is coming.

we all THINK an old god expansion is coming.

but little do we know Starcraft is going to be made canon with Warcraft lore. FUTURE Draenei = Protoss.

They come back to prevent a horrible mistake. The Zerg is the pitiful evolution of Lich King Scourge / Demons striving to survive. Hence the first Zergling climbs out of Bolvar's chest cavity after Kel Thuzad finds a way to come back.

Kerrigan will be the heritage and result of Jaina finally succumbing to Vol Jin's nephew.

Deleted
    I've got this strange feeling that we'll be facing Khadgar in the raid, and he'll reveal himself as Sargeras, damn.. that would explain his crappy jokes!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post

- Hakkar the houndmaster

- Velen's wife
    - Corrupted Mimiron

The Big Plot:
    Sargeras' end:

This, 100% this.

That, and any opportunity to see Odyn slapping his knee, bellowing with laughter and yelling 'VALOR' one more time would be great.