Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Maddow is pretty shit, but let me know when she's pushing complete bullshit, disgusting conspiracy theories like this. Until then, Hannity will remain far worse than she ever has been.

This is some serious false equivalence bullshit.
    If she's shit why do all these people keep defending her? I Just threw her in an example on what kind of Person Hannity is and yet people are torn up over her. If you get your news from her you can't throw stones at people who get their news from Hannity.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    An *Independent* world.

Red is all he sees. Polar opposite if the Eiffel 65 song
    These days, some people think that they're independent if they don't think being gay is a character flaw, while leaning right on virtually every other issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Well, you'd be losing one of your last Independent anchor.

Surely you must care a little, if you're going to act edgy on the internet by trying to impress all your friends with how little you care.
    If you're going to attack me, at least use reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    And who did they replace one of those top players with? A guild/channel hopping doofus who used to do fill ins.
    I still can't believe milktoast Tucker Carlson took that spot and has held onto it for longer than a week. He lacks the blind confidence of Papa Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    If she's shit why do all these people keep defending her? I Just threw her in an example on what kind of Person Hannity is and yet people are torn up over her. If you get your news from her you can't throw stones at people who get their news from Hannity.
    Defending her? We're rejecting your fake false equivalence bullshit. She's shit, and most folks agree on that point in this thread, but she's nowhere near as bad and disgusting as Hannity, and your comparisons between them are horse shit.

Again, let me know when she starts going all-in on disgusting conspiracy theories that exploit someones murder and the grief of the family (that hates this conspiracy theory). When she does, I'll get behind you in saying both are just as bad.

Until then, fuck right off with this dishonest bullshit.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-05-25 at 04:48 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you're going to attack me, at least use reasoning.
    Mhm everything is an attack on you. Need a safe space buttercup?
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

I still can't believe milktoast Tucker Carlson took that spot and has held onto it for longer than a week. He lacks the blind confidence of Papa Bear.

Defending her? We're rejecting your fake false equivalence bullshit. She's shit, and most folks agree on that point in this thread, but she's nowhere near as bad and disgusting as Hannity, and your comparisons between them are horse shit.

Again, let me know when she starts going all-in on disgusting conspiracy theories that exploit someones murder and the grief of the family (that hates this conspiracy theory). When she does, I'll get behind you in saying both are just as bad.

Until then, fuck right off with this dishonest bullshit.
    I never argued who is worse, I said they are both shit and I laugh at anyone who watched either. How this hard to understand? Are you a fan of her?

I never argued who is worse, I said they are both shit and I laugh at anyone who watched either. How this hard to understand? Are you a fan of her?
    He's on the same Spectrum as Rachel Maddow,
    No, he's not. He's far, far, far, far worse than Maddow.

If you didn't want people calling you on your false comparison to Maddow, don't make it to begin with. But you apparently felt the need to defend Hannity (if we're to use your odd logic that somehow led you to believing I'm a fan of Maddow despite repeatedly saying she's shit), so here we are.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-05-25 at 05:01 PM.

No, he's not. He's far, far, far, far worse than Maddow.

If you didn't want people calling you on your false comparison to Maddow, don't make it to begin with. But you apparently felt the need to defend Hannity (if we're to use your odd logic that somehow led you to believing I'm a fan of Maddow despite repeatedly saying she's shit), so here we are.
    Again, not arguing who you think it worse, all I said was they are on the same spectrum (both are shit) and the ultra left blew up. You agree she is shit right? I know you agree Hannity is shit right? Can we call that a mutual understanding?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    We get it, you think everyone is equally as bad to keep up your phony "independent" act going - because boy it's the only way for you to defend the extreme right-wing conspiracy nutters and Trump.
    Please stay on top if and leave the childish attacks to yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maddow is pretty shit, but let me know when she's pushing complete bullshit, disgusting conspiracy theories like this. Until then, Hannity will remain far worse than she ever has been.

This is some serious false equivalence bullshit.
    If they couldnt resort to false equivelancies they wouldnt havr an argument.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, not arguing who you think it worse, all I said was they are on the same spectrum (both are shit) and the ultra left blew up. You agree she is shit right? I know you agree Hannity is shit right? Can we call that a mutual understanding?

- - - Updated - - -

Please stay on top if and leave the childish attacks to yourself.
    Agaim the need to constantly equate left and right as equally bad betrays your "independence" and just makes you a hack. Its okay if you want to come out of the right wing closet. You arent fooling anybody.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Yeah because posting false comparisons in every thread to defend Trump is the height of maturity.
    Why are you bringing up Trump? It's that a little obsessive?

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Agaim the need to constantly equate left and right as equally bad betrays your "independence" and just makes you a hack. Its okay if you want to come out of the right wing closet. You arent fooling anybody.
    Being independent is not equating either as equally bad or good, it's about judging someone based them and not their party, not to blindly follow a party ideology, to think for yourself. I never hid the fact on economic issues I tend to lean Republican on social issues I tend to lean Democrat. I consider myself middle right but those stupid test I take always put me as center/left.

With that out of the way can people stop obsessing over my independent status?

Again, not arguing who you think it worse, all I said was they are on the same spectrum (both are shit) and the ultra left blew up.
    Who "blew up"?

And again, no, they're not on the same spectrum. Until Maddow starts shilling disgusting, gross, offensive conspiracy theories like Hannity has been doing she'll remain nowhere near him on whatever spectrum you're talking about.

You agree she is shit right? I know you agree Hannity is shit right? Can we call that a mutual understanding?
    Naw, this is just you continuing your dishonest bullshit. You're pivoting now that you got called out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being independent is not equating either as equally bad or good, it's about judging someone based them and not their party, not to blindly follow a party ideology, to think for yourself. I never hid the fact on economic issues I tend to lean republican on social issues I tend to lean Democrat. I consider myself middle right but those stupid test I take always put me as center/left.

With that out of the way can people stop obsessing over my independent status?
    See heres the thing being an independent should mean you can call out either side instead uncessingly feeling the need to post some counter example to whatever shitty behavior is being called out. For example:

Hannity is shit
    You: BUT RACHEL MADDOW IS EQUALLY BAD LEFTISTS

Trump is being investigated for alleged ties to russian interference im the election
    You: HILLARY MURDERED SETH RICH LIBRULS

theirs literally dozens of examples where you step into trump critical or right wing critical threads and insist on some gross false equivelancy. This is NOT independant. You might think you are but you arent.
    The hammer comes down:

Who "blew up"?

And again, no, they're not on the same spectrum. Until Maddow starts shilling disgusting, gross, offensive conspiracy theories like Hannity has been doing she'll remain nowhere near him on whatever spectrum you're talking about.
    All the people blowing up my quote notifications

Naw, this is just you continuing your dishonest bullshit. You're pivoting now that you got called out.
    Think what you will, make sure you stay tune to for Trump's 2006 tax return.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Hannity is shit
    You: BUT RACHEL MADDOW IS EQUALLY BAD LEFTISTS
    More than once I have stated that I never argued WHO IS WORSE. Why can't you guy's ever argue honestly? Reading your replies is like reading a story on MSNBC.

All the people blowing up my quote notifications
    Which specific posts are "blowing up"? Lots of folks calling your shit and disagreeing with you is not "blowing up", that's you getting called out for your dishonest bullshit.

Think what you will, make sure you stay tune to for Trump's 2006 tax return.
    Yep, it was stupid.

Let me know when she starts shilling a conspiracy theory about an innocent man who was murdered, against the wishes of that mans family who are strongly opposed to it and want to stop being harassed by the nutters that believe it.

Stay "independent", I'm sure if you keep telling yourself you are you'll totally believe it. Hell, you may even convince someone in this forum of it one day. Until then, stay dishonest, my friend.

Which specific posts are "blowing up"? Lots of folks calling your shit and disagreeing with you is not "blowing up", that's you getting called out for your dishonest bullshit.
    What have I been dishonest about? I think you're the one being dishonest here. You say Maddow is shit but then you defend her. I purposely didn't compare who was worse just to avoid that argument but yet you people keep bringing it up!

What have I been dishonest about? I think you're the one being dishonest here. You say Maddow is shit but then you defend her.
    You keep saying that, but it's not true. I'm not "defending" her in the slightest against anything other than your attempts to portray her are remotely as terrible as Hannity. No, I'm correcting your false comparison assertion that the two are remotely equivalent in their shit. Hannity is far, far, far, far, far, far worse.

I purposely didn't compare who was worse just to avoid that argument but yet you people keep bringing it up!
    But you still felt the need to bring her up to "defend Hannity" (using your strange logic) because...you were being "independent"?

10+ Year Old Account
    If she's shit why do all these people keep defending her?
    If you think she's shit, why are you unwilling to articulate the reasons?

I typically try to watch the first 15 minutes of Maddow's show. It's highly educational, believe it or not. She usually starts off discussing history, and things that happened in politics 10/20/30/40 years ago, and then swings back around and ties it into things that are happening today.
    Eat yo vegetables

More than once I have stated that I never argued WHO IS WORSE.
    He's on the same Spectrum as Rachel Maddow, no sane person listens to either one and takes them serious. Gee I hope next we see sponsor stories about the Kardashians.
    Oh let me guess, you just said they were on the same spectrum so you technically didn't say one was worse than the other right?

And no, they aren't on the same spectrum. One embellishes and is painfully meticulous going on ridiculous with making sure information (that is more often than not factually correct) gets to the viewer as though they were an ADD riddled toddler, and the other spews insane conspiracy theories, the latest of which is debunked by the family of the deceased, and company retracted because the sources were shit (read: lies). I'll leave you to sort which is which.

Come on. Up your game. It's really boring.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"