Star Wars: The Last Jedi looks so bad

So a huge amount of details on the new Star Wars movie (The Last Jedi) got released in the last couple of days.

8 Talking Points Raised by Vanity Fair's Star Wars: The Last Jedi Article
    http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...ie-leibovitz#4

But rather than getting excited for the new movie, these details just make me concerned and turned off.

Did anyone else see the Vanity Fair photoshoot? Everybody in the movie just looks so ... old and shrivelled, and creepy. That photo of pedo-Leia especially. Plus I can't get the mental image of the Little Britain actors out of that unflattering photo of Daisy Ridley that VF took - how did they get her face to look toadlike? She looks like a fat 40 year old housewife.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what's up with the Asian chick? Wow, is she ugly. I remember when Star Wars starred actresses like Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley. If I was an Asian girl, I'd be super pissed off that everyone considers us fat, short and short-sighted, and homely. FIrst, Mei now Star Wars? Rage. I guess the studio execs were just super happy that they could tick off two boxes in their diversity bingo - an Asian and a Tran's character (get it? Kelly Marie Tran is the actress)

Last edited by ramjb; 2017-05-25 at 06:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it looks good, and I hope it's better than The Force Awakens. The VF photoshoot is meaningless and just for fun, I see nothing wrong with it.

You seem to have an issue with how human beings look, but you're too scared to post an image of yourself (you blatantly lied in the last bait thread you opened). Give up, you're trying way too hard. Also - editing your OP to add more? Definitely 0/10 for showing the effort that you're putting in when it's such a poor product.

You're well on your way to a vacation, I'd stop if I were you.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2017-05-25 at 06:37 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Pedo-Leia?

That's her real life daughter. Anyone who pays even an iota of attention to the movie knows that.

0/10 shitpost flamebait.

Terrible / misleading title. This has nothing to do with the actual Movie. You should have titled it "VF photoshoot with Star Wars: The Last Jedi cast looks so bad".

stop commenting on media and just post your abs for us OP. that's about the only thing any of us on here wants to see from you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    That's her real life daughter. Anyone who pays even an iota of attention to the movie knows that.
    He definitely doesn't, didn't you see his last bait thread where he posted a Google Image Searched picture of a ripped guy and claimed it was him?

I'm almost embarrassed for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    stop commenting on media and just post your abs for us OP. that's about the only thing any of us on here wants to see from you.
    Found another picture of OP's abs

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

So it "looks bad" because the actresses aren't 11/10.

Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    He definitely doesn't, didn't you see his last bait thread where he posted a Google Image Searched picture of a ripped guy and claimed it was him?

I'm almost embarrassed for him
    lmao thanks for pointing that out, he's now on my yeh ok mate, keep chatting shit, no one believes a word you say.

so with that i say, no OP you're talking out of your arse, if you're going to go around forums bullshit and lying, don't expect people to take you seriously.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You're judging a movie that hasn't come out yet on a vanity Fair photo shoot? ...... wow Internet just wow. You keep lowering that bar on human potential

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Pedo-Leia?

0/10 shitpost flamebait.
    Basically this.

OP is a flame baiting shit post.

OT: No, I don't think the movie looks bad, Even if it did, I'm an avid Star Wars fan and would see it regardless. If it actually was bad, I'd bitch about it afterward, but would still see it so I would know what to bitch about.

They all look fucking ridiculous in those pictures. Doesn't matter to me though, I haven't wasted time or money watching a star wars movie since episode 3, and I'm surprised I made it through that shit trilogy. Not being a fanboy has its benefits.

"I don't know what I'm talking about but I sure as hell will throw my fucking useless opinion out there!"

There is already a Last jedi thread, closing this.