Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    The schools code of conduct and the bible are two separate written works. I think you got confused here. They are following their code of conduct not the bible.

They called her immoral for their belief in the bible. A code of conduct cannot tell you what to do with your body, that shit is not legally binding and are you trying to say this has nothing to do with their bible thumping? Them calling her Immoral is a big give away.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Truthfully, I didn't expect you to run out of deflections quite that fast, to resort to straight up lying. Also, I explained why I brought up abortion in the very post you just quoted, but apparently text is very difficult, quite evidenced by your first sentence also.
    Why were you mentioning sharia if you are not familiar with it then? Gosh, again with irrelevant stuff. Just make a thread to talk about sharia and abortions. It is irrelevant to this.

Truthfully, I didn't expect you to run out of deflections quite that fast, to resort to straight up lying. Also, I explained why I brought up abortion in the very post you just quoted, but apparently text is very difficult, quite evidenced by your first sentence also.
    You compared it to sharia. Known to put people to death who don't follow their views/rules. That is comparing it to murder.

Also please use the word deflect more in this thread, I don't think it has enough yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    Why were you mentioning sharia if you are not familiar with it then? Gosh, again with irrelevant stuff. Just make a thread to talk about sharia and abortions. It is irrelevant to this.
    this. so much this.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Do the board members wear mixed fabrics? Well, thats against the bible. What about planting two different seeds side by side? Have they done that or consumed any plant grown in such a manner? SINNERS ALL OF THEM!
    We are all sinners but just must accept Jesus as our Savior and sincerely ask for forgiveness in order to receive it.

The question was plenty relevant, when it's a known fact on this board, that had this not been a Christian school doing it, there would be outrage all over the place. I'll be sure to link this thread the next time those come up, like they always do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    i wonder if the dude who knocked her up was in that class and if he was allowed to attend
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

Well. There you have it. This shouldn't be a surprise at all then.
    Well, its a good thing they can't enforce that, and they should be lucky they can't get sued for it.

And what is the problem exactly? A so called devout christian and already pregnant in high school. She should have kept her legs shut, but instead she chose to enjoy that d, and on top of that had the dude come inside her and get her pregnant. You had your fun, now deal with the consequences.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2017-05-25 at 07:09 PM.

The question was plenty relevant, when it's a known fact on this board, that had this not been a Christian school doing it, there would be outrage all over the place. I'll be sure to link this thread the next time those come up, like they always do.
    Yeah i'm sure there would be a bit of an outrage if it wasn't a *PRIVATE* Christian School *WITH WRITTEN AGREEMENTS TO THEIR RULES*

You're missing a key point here.

Quote Originally Posted by draganid View Post
    i wonder if the dude who knocked her up was in that class and if he was allowed to attend
    Dudes don't get pregnant. Females do.

Quote Originally Posted by draganid View Post
    He could have been, the problem is proving him "guilty" so as to enforce a punishment. An assumption or a finger point might not and probably should not be enough to get the boy removed.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Dudes don't get pregnant. Females do.
    She was disallowed for immorality (having sex) not for being pregnant, something the boy is equally "guilty" of.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So you were derailing to get some ammo for your internet fights with some other people later? Alright.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I have never seen you behave with such a lack of self awareness. I think its you who isnt following the topic. You've literally done nothing but shift goal posts and deflect since you entered this thread.
    I bring the best out of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Well, its a good thing they can't enforce that, and they should be lucky they can't get sued for it.
    They can't enforce the alumni to comply but they can discipline the action. And while true that the rule could easily be broken and never found out, this time it was (and oh boy it was) and being part of the code of conduct they definitely will not be sued for it.

Somehow I doubt they asked who the father was and banned him from the ceremony.

Reminds me a little of the movie Saved!

OT: It's a private school; it's their rules. I don't like that they did that to her, but they're free to punish her in that regard.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    She was disallowed for immorality (having sex) not for being pregnant, something the boy is equally "guilty" of.
    She has refused to name the father though. Smart cookie. If he was known and was not punished yes it would be a blatant and hypocritical double standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlaid View Post
    Quote from the article:
    She has refused to name the father but has said he does not attend Heritage Academy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlaid View Post
    1) They can't force her to get a paternity test. And without one they can't PROVE who the father was. If they banned the wrong guy...

2) The guy doesn't present a literal image to the crowd that there is underage, unmarried sex going on "at the school".

3) Who said he even goes to the same school?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    He could have been, the problem is proving him "guilty" so as to enforce a punishment. An assumption or a finger point might not and probably should not be enough to get the boy removed.
    im what is probably a small, close knit community, im sure everyone knows who did it
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

She has refused to name the father though. Smart cookie. If he was known and was not punished yes it would be a blatant and hypocritical double standard.
    Even if she fingered him (oh yeh puns) I dont think it would be 100% fair to disallow the boy based solely on her statement. What if she said it was a boy she disliked only to get him in trouble? Her problem is that she is carrying around 3-8 pounds of evidence in her belly.