Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Actually they 100% can and all of this was 100% legal. I mean, you could google something for 2 seconds before posting.
    Actually no, they cannot stop what happens outside of school. Just like a public school cannot stop things outside of school. Which is what I was saying. They cannot enforce their "rules" outside of school. And in my opinion, "private" religious schools should all be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlaid View Post
    Somehow I doubt they asked who the father was and banned him from the ceremony.
    The baby’s father is out of high school and did not attend Heritage (source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.7b73d14ae290

Sharia law at work, just in a different religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Let me guess: this version of sharia is all fine because it has another label on it?

pretty much which is why i have zero respect for these christian talibans

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    She has refused to name the father though. Smart cookie. If he was known and was not punished yes it would be a blatant and hypocritical double standard.
    See my post above

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me guess: this version of sharia is all fine because it has another label on it?
    Christ, with the agenda...

It's equally despicable situation. People are more inclined to find it permissable because there's that word "private" in there, and we all know how most people react when a given outrageous situation occurs in a private establishments: oh well, their house, their rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    So you were derailing to get some ammo for your internet fights with some other people later? Alright.
    Some play the long game And again, what you call derailing was still on point. Do keep in mind that no one forced you to reply to my first comment, or the ones after. So if you're looking for someone to blame for derailment, look in the mirror, as you responded to my post, not the article. I responded to the article as I saw fit, and only later your comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of retarded people in this thread. They make you think she's banned from graduating, spend a little time reading the text next time. Rules are there for a reason, if you don't like the rules move to another school/place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    And what is the problem exactly? A so called devout christian and already pregnant in high school. She should have kept her legs shut, but instead she chose to enjoy that d, and on top of that had the dude come inside her and get her pregnant. You had your fun, now deal with the consequences.
    Although to be fair, and I can't yet tell if this is the case her or not, but some of the more devoutly religious areas have higher teen pregnancy rates- in part because they use "abstinence only" programs for sex ed instead of actually teaching hormone-crazed horny teens about birth control. There is a nonzero chance that she was never taught about, or taught misinformation about condoms and other birth control.

School is still private, and can set the rules though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    It's messed up and wrong, but they are a private school. So they get to make rules like these, i'm sure they have a lot of rules on the books that wouldn't be acceptable to most people. This is also why I don't want any public dollars in the US to go to Private Education, because they don't have to follow these rules and if they chose not to then they should get no government funding. How it's handled in their country is beyond me though.
    They don't have to be acceptable to most people. They only have to be accepted by those that want to attend the school.

Honestly. stupid situations like this one are a great example religion and education shouldn't mix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerf Irelia View Post
    Such schools should be illegal in my opinion. Burn them down asap. Schools should be about helping children open their minds not hitting them with propaganda bullshit.
    Yes instead of giving people a choice in schooling and being able to help shape the values of their own kids, we should push some ultra progressive values into them by make sure they are Omnisexual, have properly sampled many different partners, and have settled into a good polymorphic marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Christ, with the agenda...

It's equally despicable situation. People are more inclined to find it permissable because there's that word "private" in there, and we all know how most people react when a given outrageous situation occurs in a private establishments: oh well, their house, their rules.
    Yup. My agenda is that I definitely don't like religious apologists, when it's always clear they do not do the same to any other religions. It's completely ridiculous double standard, that always favors just one, as extremely evident yet again. It's almost like some people are incapable of criticizing their favorite, no matter how similar stuff it does to the one they always feel compelled to bash. Instead of criticizing both for bad crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Lots of retarded people in this thread. They make you think she's banned from graduating, spend a little time reading the text next time. Rules are there for a reason, if you don't like the rules move to another school/place.
    and yet the same people don't want Muslims in this country because of their "rules"...and somehow you can't use the same excuses such as "move" or ignore it.....

wonder how many times this school has done shit 10x worse...and probably covered it up. Prob a few naughty teachers and religious folks, like almost every one of these schools preaching yet not following what they preach.

btw mary was pregnant outside of marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    I guess they wanted her to get an abortion before graduation?
    Most of them tend to be very pro-life, sooo... Damned if you do, damned if you don't. The hypocrisy is stupendous.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Sharia law at work, just in a different religion.
    And all the right wingers have ZERO problems with this, just tells us all we need to know about how we should stay clear of these religious nutcases regardless of what religion they support, Thats the difference between me and the right wingers i call out the shit everywhere i see it they dont

Perfect comment. Fuck religion.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerf Irelia View Post
    Such schools should be illegal in my opinion. Burn them down asap. Schools should be about helping children open their minds not hitting them with propaganda bullshit.
    Yeah, how dare they wrong-think. People with different opinions then ours should have their institutions of learning burnt down, I agree! In fact, why can they own property at all? We should take it. And since those filthy Christians look just like the rest of us, let's brand them so we know who they are. They need to be reeducated en-masse, they're just so wrong! You know what, I don't think they can be cured, let's just round them up and exterminate them.

...gtfo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    aH yes, the Y chromosome, noted summoner of rape demons from the misogyny dimension.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    What IS the reason here ? Playing silly ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    She was publicly stoned and killed? Oh no wait, she signed a contract, broke it, and was barely punished, Yup Sharia law everyone . How can law be made in a private institution btw? Isnt that a government tool? Is it Sharia law when underwear models are fired for getting pregnant? Is everything Sharia law? Is, the internet Sharia law? Am I?
    Ok, let me rephrase since you think that stoning and killing is the one trademark of Sharia law; Religious stupidity in a modern society.

Defending it? Hah.