Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Weak Auras, easily.

As a warlock elvui is pretty much invaluable, I dont even use weak auras because my UI tells me everything I need to know in a central area around my character. It would suck to not have details or a timer add on like dbm but I can learn the fight easy enough without timers and WCL can sort of take the place of a dps meter. Nothing can replace having a decent UI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Postal

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by tacticalxxpanda View Post
    As a warlock elvui is pretty much invaluable, I dont even use weak auras because my UI tells me everything I need to know in a central area around my character. It would suck to not have details or a timer add on like dbm but I can learn the fight easy enough without timers and WCL can sort of take the place of a dps meter. Nothing can replace having a decent UI.
    There's an addon that tracks all buffs/debuffs for any class without having to change your entire UI and constantly updating it etc. I really don't like the look of elvui when you can imitate exactly what it does with just a few addons and a lot less resources / changes elsewhere.
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2017-05-25 at 03:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weakauras. So fun.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

If I am on a healer, vuhdo.

If I am on anything else...my UI is modded and doesn't resemble the default at all (custom ui, not elv etc), but I think I could live without everything if I had to besides a bag addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    WeakAuras. With it you can have WAs that will at least approximate the functionality of literally any add-on anyway.

Bagnon/WA2
    I cant stand with the default bags UI

I could live without addons entirely but if I was forced to choose one I'd choose WeakAuras since it's utility is endless but I will admit, my life would be a lot more difficult without Deadly Boss Mods.
    "From the Shadows." -Lord Jurach Ravenholdt

Another vote for ElvUI, but OPie is a very close second.
    Nameless hunter pets make me rage. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by VooDsXo View Post
    Built into the game now
    Well, still postal, because FUCK the man, man!

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Some kind of boss mods, as that is literally required.
    It really isn't. The timers are helpful, but they really aren't needed anymore as most of the bosses emote or something for anything major.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    Wait really? I have Postal because I didn't like having to click each individual one. Postal allows you to just press 1 button and it does all the work for you. Is that actually built in now?
    Yes there's a read all mail button.

Recount. How else would I track afk people or monitor my gear progress?

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    It really isn't. The timers are helpful, but they really aren't needed anymore as most of the bosses emote or something for anything major.
    Plenty of mechanics still ingame that require you to react long before the emote or the actual cast begin, at least if you want to still do something else during the fight besides waiting at the designated spot for said mechanic to go off.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    DBM for me.

Special mention to TidyPlates Blizzard design. Despise the new raid frames and set them to look like the old version of the default ones.

Did originally consider Bartender4 but I could live without it honestly, even if I do like it a lot.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Gladius which was formerly known as Proximo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plixo View Post
    Skada, the game would be pointless without it
    Warcraftlogs>skada

I can live without any of them

As a healer, VuhDo.

Ya dBm is essentially required now. Everything else has a good alternative I can use.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    That comment makes me think you don't raid. Boss mods are mandatory unless you like getting carried. The timers are the reason that is the case.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quartz is my choice