Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There's a difference between replying to a conversation without knowing the context and sifting through 189 post that most likely had nothing to do with the question you're asking. Not sure why you can't understand this. I am hoping one day you reply to me without embarrassing yourself, but today is not that day.
    The only one embarrassing themselves, is you. You didn't bother to read the entire thread before making an assumption, and then got fucking body slammed by your own words.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Reading "totally independent" posters like you actively supporting and promoting candidates that literally just assaulted a journalist is pretty funny.

And disgusting.
    You would think a moderator would know better than to harass a post with an off topic conversation. Tsk tsk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The only one embarrassing themselves, is you. You didn't bother to read the entire thread before making an assumption, and then got fucking body slammed by your own words.
    Please stop harassing me and stick to the subject

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Yea, sure thing there Low Energy Breccia
    Aww, name calling. That's an admission of defeat. Especially when -- and feel free to back me up everyone -- I've made a lot more effort to prove my points than you have. It was, what, six different people today alone calling you out for not citing your sources?

I gave you the challenge. So have a half dozen others. Trump's Greatest Hit List. Go.

There's a difference between replying to a conversation without knowing the context and sifting through 189 post that most likely had nothing to do with the question you're asking. Not sure why you can't understand this. I am hoping one day you reply to me without embarrassing yourself, but today is not that day.
    There's audio in your link, as well as the Fox News people saying "To be clear, at no point did any of us who witnessed this assault see Jacobs show any form of physical aggression toward Gianforte, who left the area after giving statements to local sheriff's deputies.". All you did was quote Governor's statement which sounds like bullshit. Also to note, this reporter wrote an article about Russian ties Gianforte might have and now Gianforte is 'tired of this'. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ssia-companies is the article.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Reading "totally independent" posters like you actively supporting and promoting candidates that literally just assaulted a journalist is pretty funny.

And disgusting.
    Yep, and considering a lot of people are going to voting places to ask to change their votes, it is hilarious to think that Ransath thinks more people will vote for the assaulter. http://www.missoulacurrent.com/gener...ots-gianforte/ Although, if they voted already by absentee or mail voting they can't change their votes. But, apparently they have buyer's remorse now.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Next time, just post this:
    Lol, that was some nice posting. I guess @zenkai's rules only apply to others, not him.

Meanwhile, looks like @Breccia found some hard numbers that could make the vote VERY interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do know that the reason you had to sift through 189 pages, is because you were replying without knowing the context?

Oh, dude, I am not expecting you to ever say anything remotely to admitting you are wrong. You'll just post how I'm embarrassing my self or done other insults. While I'll continue to laugh:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    There's audio in your link, as well as the Fox News people saying "To be clear, at no point did any of us who witnessed this assault see Jacobs show any form of physical aggression toward Gianforte, who left the area after giving statements to local sheriff's deputies.". All you did was quote Governor's statement which sounds like bullshit. Also to note, this reporter wrote an article about Russian ties Gianforte might have and now Gianforte is 'tired of this'. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ssia-companies is the article.
    1. I already posted I found the information on my own and explained it
    2. I am not able to listen to audio at the moment.

I am in agreement that Gianforte acted irrationally and deserves to be charged.

You would think a moderator would know better than to harass a post with an off topic conversation. Tsk tsk.

- - - Updated - - -

Who the fuck is harassing you? Yourself? They were your words used against you. Jesus fucking christ. I didn't think I had seen someone so fucking immature before Ransath, but you are taking the fucking cake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Lol, that was some nice posting. I guess @zenkai's rules only apply to others, not him.

Meanwhile, looks like @Breccia found some hard numbers that could make the vote VERY interesting.
    He is now complaining of being harassed... can't make this stuff up...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Who the fuck is harassing you? Yourself? They were your words used against you. Jesus fucking christ. I didn't think I had seen someone so fucking immature before Ransath, but you are taking the fucking cake.
    You're doing it right now, being hostil, all I asked was for more information and I am met with hostility, harassment and insults. It show the merits of your characters.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would say he's being very "moderate" with his words. We can all read what he really means. And calling a goose a goose isn't harassment, fyi, it's telling the truth. We've been in this territory before, need I remind you, and you got your ass kicked. Don't embarrass yourself again.

You're doing it right now, being hostil, all I asked was for more information and I am met with hostility, harassment and insults. It show the merits of your characters.
    And DING! - we're just two pages into a Zenkai contribution and the victim card comes out. Folks, this is very exciting.

Gianfonte's lead was pretty slim to begin with - I wonder if the swing @Breccia mentioned could actually happen. It would a huge dose of irony if a GOP member lost an election for a vote he never took part in.

10+ Year Old Account
    That does show merits of your character:

To be honest I skip over your replies most of the time, you have yet ever wrote anything that was worth noting.

Deleted
    I didn't think I had seen someone so fucking immature before Ransath, but you are taking the fucking cake.
    Oh yeah, I am the immature one.

You, Krazy, et al. spout vitriolic crap at me non-stop and I never say one disparaging word back. Not a one. Calling Breccia "Low Energy" is just poking fun at him about his lack of stamina in keeping up with his weekly Trump recaps. Other than that, I challenge you to go back and find one mean or disparaging thing I have personally said to anyone in this thread.

@Edge - my comments in the Banned forum don't count, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gianfonte's lead was pretty slim to begin with - I wonder if the swing @Breccia mentioned could actually happen. It would a huge dose of irony if a GOP member lost an election for a vote he never took part in.
    I believe that higher than expected turn out, tends to lean democrat, if not during a presidential election. Democrat turn out tends to be low in off elections, so a spike in turn out implies a greater turn out.

Aww... Does a special snowflake need a safe space?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Oh yeah, I am the immature one.

You, Krazy, et al. spout vitriolic crap at me non-stop and I never say one disparaging word back. Not a one. Calling Breccia "Low Energy" is just poking fun at him about his lack of stamina in keeping up with his weekly Trump recaps. Other than that, I challenge you to go back and find one mean or disparaging thing I have personally said to anyone in this thread.

@Edge - my comments in the Banned forum don't count, lol.
    Do your comments for getting banned count? And when we link stuff you've said that was disparaging, will you admit you're wrong, or just definition argue until you're bleeding out your ears?

Gianfonte is getting some more heat. This could go from interesting to hysterical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togashii View Post
    Aww... Does a special snowflake need a safe space?
    The irony is, he thinks he's being attacked. This is an online forum. This is nothing. Imagine if he had asked a question. He might have been choked, bodyslammed, and repeatedly punched! You'd think that'd be criminal or something.

Deleted
    So from what i could quickly gather, the "journalist", entered a non-public room, and proceeded to badger a person who told him to leave.
    At which point the candidate turned violent.
    Silly him, You have security to do that -
    Now either journalist needs to be a protected title, and since that would not work out in practice, maybe they just need to be told that being a "journalist" is not a licence to do jack shit, as far as i'm concerned he should be charged with criminal trespass.

snip...

As much as I would love a Quist win, I just don't see it. But it might be close, and in line with other hard R districts being close due to tRump. If the train wreck keeps going, I think the Republicans will be in trouble next year.