Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    >Zenkai claims to not support the conspricy theory
    >Defends it for 4 pages.

Classic Zenkai
    They're not very sophisticated, are they?
    Cleek's Law

"Today’s conservatism is the opposite of what liberals want today, updated daily."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I just don't understand the house of cards level conspiracy theorizing going on here (I mean I do I just find it retarded). why the fuck would you kill a guy for leaking info after it supposedly happened? why would you want a body left over that could potentially lead to the discussion we're having now? I mean if the guy disappeared never to be seen again that would be more suspicions then leaving a body behind in a fucking park.
    Don't forget that somehow the Clintons are the most powerful, evil force in the world, and the US murders all leakers, yet she lost to TRUMP, and Trump, Snowden, and Manning are all alive. Hell, Manning just got out of prison...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's getting easier and easier to expose the paid trolls these days. Fish in a barrel at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Don't forget that somehow the Clintons are the most powerful, evil force in the world, and the US murders all leakers, yet she lost to TRUMP, and Trump, Snowden, and Manning are all alive. Hell, Manning just got out of prison...
    Exactly, it's typical right-wing double-think. "Obama is a dictator yet also a massive pussy"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    How am I wrong? Isn't that exactly what you're doing? Resulting in personal attacks because you have no base for your claim?
    "Personal attack! Personal attack!"

Is that all you have to say to someone who is merely pointing out what you're doing in response to people who are clearly right when you're so so wrong?

The family has already stated that he was extremely excited to start working for Clinton, and has threatened to press charges against people continuing the conspiracy theories. Hannity is losing sponsorships because of his continued pushing it.

Your very first reply in this thread was disbelief over something as well known and common as a botched robbery.

Sure, they don't know for certain that it was a botched robbery, but that neighborhood had been experiencing a string of robberies recently. And even if it wasn't a botched robbery, the likelihood that it was Clinton's shadow assassins is probably the most unlikely of any solution of any possibility there is, considering the circumstances.

The election is long passed, Clinton's career in politics is more or less done. The email leaks were confirmed to be from a phishing scam, not some internal source, so the claims that Rich was the leaker is just flat on its face wrong, and one of those conspiracies started by Hannity, who has since admitted that he made it all up.

So basically, unless you actually BELIEVE Hannity's BS, which he admitted since was BS, not sure exactly what your point in this thread is.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Those investigating, who have actual information and experience, absolutely get to do that.

You don't get to fill in the blanks with paranoia and delusion because you don't like Hillary and the DNC.

I get to brush off your bullshit because I'm able to apply logic, reason, and critical thought. If you lack the ability to apply them it doesn't make your delusional ramblings somehow viable.
    I missed the part where I said the conspiracy was true.
    I said the evidence of robbery is equal to the evidence of the conspiracy, both are crap.

Also, your great "logic, reason, and critical thought" seems to be blindly believing whatever the police tells the public. Police have never lied or covered anything up before amiright?
    Last edited by scmpoe; 2017-05-25 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scmpoe View Post
    I said the evidence of robbery is equal to the evidence of the conspiracy, both are crap.

But there is no evidence to suggest that Seth Rich was killed because he was leaking DNC emails.
    Cleek's Law

"Today’s conservatism is the opposite of what liberals want today, updated daily."

Quote Originally Posted by PersephoneDankles View Post
    But there is no evidence to suggest that Seth Rich was killed because he was leaking DNC emails.
    There is, its just crap and a bunch of unfounded guesswork.
    As is the robbery evidence, which is my point.

There is, its just crap and a bunch of unfounded guesswork.
    As is the robbery evidence, which is my point.
    No, there isn't any evidence to support the conspiracy theory. Zero.
    Cleek's Law

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Imo the police didn't investigate Rich's murder and were ordered to stand down.
    Clinton meets with parents of slain Democratic staffer Seth Rich.
    http://www.omaha.com/columnists/kell...50ef24ee0.html
    This entire list is laughably stupid, but this story deserves a special call out.

Before a campaign speech in Omaha, Clinton met with Rich's parents about their son's recent death in a meeting his parents described as "extremely warm and comforting." She literally honored them for her son's help on her campaign.
    This is evidence of a DNC conspiracy to have Rich killed? WTF?
    If Clinton hadn't met with his parents, you guys would citing this as evidence that she hated Rich and had ordered his death.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Why is it a “conspiracy theory” to think that a disgruntled Democratic National Committee staffer gave WikiLeaks the DNC emails, but not a conspiracy theory to think the emails were provided by Russia? Either way this story isn't going to be going away for awhile.
    Because the Russia evidence comes from bipartisan employees in our intelligence agencies who, even though much of the classified evidence isn't public, has been shared to both Republicans and Democrats with the appropriate clearances.
    And the DNC side comes from partisans looking to implicate the DNC / support Trump while conveniently ignoring the glaring evidence which shoots down their conspiracy.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

I missed the part where I said the conspiracy was true.

Also, your great "logic, reason, and critical thought" seems to be blindly believing whatever the police tells the public. Police have never lied or covered anything up before amiright?
    It's not equal. It's been explained to you why. Failing that, if only because the people with actual knowledge investigating the case don't consider it equal, or even worth considering.

At least you recognize the greatness of logic, reason, and critical thought. You're ahead of where you were only minutes earlier..

Wait, what's that? It was a failed attempt at sarcasm on your part? Damn...you're back to delusionville. Grab a piece of candy on your way out.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    It's not equal. It's been explained to you why. Failing that, if only because the people with actual knowledge investigating the case don't consider it equal, or even worth considering.

At least you recognize the greatness of logic, reason, and critical thought. You're ahead of where you were only minutes earlier..

Wait, what's that? It was a failed attempt at sarcasm on your part? Damn...you're back to delusionville. Grab a piece of candy on your way out.
    Once again, your failed attempt at logic and reasoning comes up short as everything you say relies on your blind belief in the police's public statement. You're great at being condescending though.

You should probably also look up the definition of failed sarcasm.
    Last edited by scmpoe; 2017-05-25 at 08:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Once again, you're failed attempt at logic and reasoning comes up short as everything you say relies on your blind belief in the police/investigators. You're great at being condescending though.

You should probably also look up the definition of failed sarcasm.
    The police explanation is the most likely, considering we already know the email leaks came from external sources, namely phishing scams, so the conspiracy that Seth Rich was killed based on him leaking emails relies on... the emails being leaked internally. Rich being the leaker was something pushed by Hannity, who has already redacted the claim and apologized.

So yeah, we don't know what "actually" happened. But lack of certainty of the cause does not mean that him being offed by the Clinton Shadow Illuminati Assassins is the next most reasonable explanation.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    How did I defend it? I said I was open to other possibilities. Someone could have had a motive other than robbery "conspiracy theory". Why can't you people be honest in your assertions, you lose all credibility when you lie.
    We are being honest; we think it's nonsense. That we don't find it credible doesn't mean we aren't being honest. We simply have higher standards for what constitutes 'plausible.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    This entire list is laughably stupid
    The DNC primary being rigged used to be a laughably stupid conspiracy too...
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PersephoneDankles View Post
    No, there isn't any evidence to support the conspiracy theory. Zero.
    There is a lot of circumstantial evidence to support he was or would have been a leaker, maybe not wikileaks, my bet is on ballot stuffing. If you read into what Seth worked on, this makes a lot more sense.

In addition to that, the theory that this was a robbery is ridiculous. He was shot in the back. Nothing was taken from him. Not his phone, wallet, necklace, watch, nothing.

What also adds fuel to the fire is the very slow progress this case has made. As of now, Toxicology has not yet been done. No Ballistics. Forensic followup is either atrociously slow in our nations capital or....

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    In addition to that, the theory that this was a robbery is ridiculous. He was shot in the back. Nothing was taken from him. Not his phone, wallet, necklace, watch, nothing.
    Wow, almost as if there weren't 4 other pages discussing this.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Wow, almost as if there weren't 4 other pages discussing this.
    well fuck right back off to those 4 pages then

well fuck right back off to those 4 pages then
    We're on page 5 now, I can't go back in time.

There is a lot of circumstantial evidence to support he was or would have been a leaker, maybe not wikileaks, my bet is on ballot stuffing. If you read into what Seth worked on, this makes a lot more sense.
    lol! so in your mind it isn't even about the email leaks but weather he was going to uncover ballot box stuffing? okay that's a nice new layer of crazy for this story.