Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Asked a question, didn't want to read 189 post, sue me. When I make post I tend to update them as I find more information, I forget not everyone has higher standards like I do. Probably why I am successful in life.
    The rest of your post implies that your standards are low, not high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    How utterly pathetic that physically hurting reporters has become a partisan issue. Welcome to Trump's America.
    What precisely did you expect when they started translating literal nazi catchphrases?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    They're feeling a weee bit insecure about the fact that people know what they did with the CBO report and Trump in general.
    "A reporter was tackled by a Montana Republican? Don't give in to fear and hate. If you do, the Montana Republicans will have won."
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

10+ Year Old Account
    Talk shit get hit. Eventually, some crazy mofo going to body slam you.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    They're feeling a weee bit insecure about the fact that people know what they did with the CBO report and Trump in general.
    I haven't heard what they did with CBO report. I mean, was there something more than it just being released and basically shitting all over TrumpCare 2.0 with math and facts?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I haven't heard what they did with CBO report. I mean, was there something more than it just being released and basically shitting all over TrumpCare 2.0 with math and facts?
    I think they're pretending it doesn't exist and their victory meant anything still

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    When they are in a private area, persisting in this manner is a crime, its called trespass, or breaking an entering.
    You are confusing private area with private property. They are not the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    So...you think the appropriate response to asking a completely valid political question that's entirely relevant to the person running for office is to be body slammed then punched repeatedly?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    I have never been banned one single time for "calling people names".
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    You already look like an idiot because you constantly deflect and cannot post one single thing to back up you belief that the Russians were the reason DJT was elected.

[Infracted]
    Sorry couldn't let that go by unchallenged.

Asking a question, about policy that they might have to deal with, deserves assault? What in the actual fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Sorry couldn't let that go by unchallenged.
    Haha, that is great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Haha, that is great.
    I'm really tired of the victim complex about moderation on this site when it's obvious and flagrant rule breaking that gets a vast majority of infractions. I've seen a few questionable ones, but it's plain as daylight why 99% of infractions are handed out. I'm not going to sit there and let someone just blatantly lie like that.

He will win, people are seriously underestimating how strong partisanship is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombregato View Post
    He will win, people are seriously underestimating how strong partisanship is.
    Sure he might win, but that is only because most of the state votes by mail or absentee ballot. I am sure a decent amount of those would actually want to take their votes back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    "A reporter was tackled by a Montana Republican? Don't give in to fear and hate. If you do, the Montana Republicans will have won."
    I saw your other thread, I like how you ignore everything in this thread and post utter bullshit. It can be fucking ignored because it is owned by Laura Ingraham.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. This is just brilliant replying. A journalist who's job it is to ask questions directed towards a politician who's job it is to answer questions is grounds for violent outbursts of assault. I'm sure somewhere on r/the_donald this is the reporters fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    So its cool when someone applies this principle to nazis, nationalist, and the alt-right?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Insert John Cena meme here.

You'd think this would destroy the guy's chances in the vote, but look what happened last year. Such logic does not apply in US elections, apparently.

lol Paul Ryan said the dude has his own version of events.
    An alternate version, if you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Never ever lay a hand on someone unless you are prepared to pay for the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Never ever lay a hand on someone unless you are prepared to pay for the consequences.
    That's right, that is why the candidate got charged for misdemeanor assault. The reporter didn't put his hands on him. Eye witness accounts pretty much shit all over that argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously. You right wingers need to get better at swapping your talking points out for the new ones after they are debunked. Never seen so many outdated proven false arguments in my life compared to the last few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Yup, which is why the GOP candidate was charged with assault.

Doesn't matter who you are or you party affiliation. If you assault someone, more likely than not the police are going to come a calling.

My favorite part of all of this is that I don't believe a single Republican has pulled their support of Gianforte.

The fact that the GOP didn't immediately back away from him is kinda disturbing, and the usual suspects in conservative media jumping to Gianforte's defense/attacking the journalist are downright scary.

"Oh, you liberals are fine with punching Neo-Nazi's but not bodyslamming journalists?! SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT"

*SIGHING INTENSIFIES*