Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Can you name me one group, special forces, military in the world that can storm a building full of militants holding hostages as human shields with no civilian deaths? i will be waiting for a answer.

I mean we can hope some miracle happens where they all die of a heartattack or something.
    Can't say I know one to be honest but that's not what I am talking about here regarding innocent deaths. This type of approach is rather dangerous because innocents tend to be targeted by the witchhunt and killed. If he plans to go tough on ISIS he'll need to lead the task force to eliminate jihadists and not muslim population.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    It's a giant misconception regarding the belief that burying them in pigs guts or using pig greased cartridges to shoot them is going to deny them the virgins part.
    I though they where not using the real islam atleast that's what people are telling me even though it's pretty damn close to the wahhabism version, so any wierd belief is a go for them, i know for sure they belive they will not go to paradise if killed by women that's why they dont like the kurdish fighters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrittenMitten View Post
    Can't say I know one to be honest but that's not what I am talking about here regarding innocent deaths. This type of approach is rather dangerous because innocents tend to be targeted by the witchhunt and killed. If he plans to go tough on ISIS he'll need to lead the task force to eliminate jihadists and not muslim population.
    Well they are barricaded with hostages in a building so they are not going anywhere.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-05-26 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Indeed you say Doc.

It still would be considered a critical insult would it not?
    It'd be an insult in the same way if our soldiers were to be buried in pig entrails.

We don't desecrate the dead, not because of religious belief, but because nobody wants their soldier's bodies maimed. And if you start out of revenge here, there's no closing that door - all countries know that you don't respect the dead, so why the hell should they respect yours now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed you say Doc.

It still would be considered a critical insult would it not?
    Maybe as a way of riling them up perhaps? The only way I see tactics like these even remotely working as a form of demoralization is if you bombard them with propaganda to instill the belief that the whole pigs blood shtick is effectively denying them their imaginary rewards. Also operations like theirs are most definitely going to have people in command whose sole job is recruiting and brainwashing by twisting religious text; Taking them out would probably deal a significant blow to any extremist operation.

- - - Updated - - -

I though they where not using the real islam atleast that's what people are telling me even though it's pretty damn close to the wahhabism version, so any wierd belief is a go for them, i know for sure they belive they will not go to paradise if killed by women that's why they dont like the kurdish fighters.

- - - Updated - - -

Well they are barricaded with hostages in a building so they are not going anywhere.
    Honestly a lot of these beliefs are a product of local cultures intermingled with religious text so you have superstitions and practices that differ from region to region. Good intel would make use of these beliefs and use it against them.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    It'd be an insult in the same way if our soldiers were to be buried in pig entrails.

We don't desecrate the dead, not because of religious belief, but because nobody wants their soldier's bodies maimed. And if you start out of revenge here, there's no closing that door - all countries know that you don't respect the dead, so why the hell should they respect yours now?
    ISIS respects the dead?

Hell they burn people alive in steel cages, im not too worried about insulting their sensibilities.

Honestly a lot of these beliefs are a product of local cultures intermingled with religious text so you have superstitions and practices that differ from region to region. Good intel would make use of these beliefs and use it against them.
    Yeah true.

Maybe as a way of riling them up perhaps? The only way I see tactics like these even remotely working as a form of demoralization is if you bombard them with propaganda to instill the belief that the whole pigs blood shtick is effectively denying them their imaginary rewards. Also operations like theirs are most definitely going to have people in command whose sole job is recruiting and brainwashing by twisting religious text; Taking them out would probably deal a significant blow to any extremist operation.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting, so if we buried those bodies in pigs blood and showered the local's with leaflets stating that to be buried in pigs blood would send them to hell, regardless of their actions in life, it may be an effective tactic?

If anything it might cause dissent among their ranks?

ISIS respects the dead?

Hell they burn people alive in steel cages, im not too worried about insulting their sensibilities.
    Who is talking about ISIS?

When I say other countries, ISIS isn't one of them... because ISIS isn't a country. There are other enemies in the world, and there will be other wars... so why do you want the bodies of our soldiers to be maimed and buried in shit because of a petty revenge that serves no purpose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting, so if we buried those bodies in pigs blood and showered the local's with leaflets stating that to be buried in pigs blood would send them to hell, regardless of their actions in life, it may be an effective tactic?

If anything it might cause dissent among their ranks?
    I believe so. Also they need to be hit from the internet. Use experienced hackers to cripple their information line and spread misinformation through that route. A combination of losing their religious leaders, questioning their beliefs, and of course on the ground operations would go a long way in making dents.

Oh and involve family members. Not in the way of harming them but to gain valuable information on an ISIS combatant. A lot of times the family doesn't even know their kid is being radicalized since it's done over the internet. I've heard too many accounts of their kids just one day up and leaving after buying a ticket to one of the terrorist hotspots to get recruited.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

He can do whatever he pleases against jihadis imo. They are nothing but problems there beheading hostages etc.
    Due process and universal human rights were invented for a reason. Like to prevent epic fucking fiascos like Guantanamo Bay and "special rendition" that ended up doing nothing but serving as propaganda fuel for Jihadists.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I wanted to give you Kudo's Dr. Fannybandit, although we disagree on a lot, you always do so civically, and I feel we always have constructive conversations.

Take note vegas, this is how disagreements are discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Due process and universal human rights were invented for a reason. Like to prevent epic fucking fiascos like Guantanamo Bay and "special rendition" that ended up doing nothing but serving as propaganda fuel for Jihadists.
    I dont even think Duerte is present there so no need to worry, lets hope the us special forces are in charge to reduce bloodshed there seeing as they have alot more experienced dealing with these things.

I think Duerte is on a tripp somewhere but said he was returning but this could be over before that. The siege that is im sure there is more outside of that but they like to hide in the Woods or jungle or whatever it is so i dont think there is many civilians there.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-05-26 at 12:30 AM.

I think he's got the right idea. Wipe them from the face of the earth and scare off any jerk that aspires to be them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    Finally a leader who recognizes the only thing in history that works against moslems willing to use kids as shields. Candle light vigils are seen as submission.

Duterte Vows to ‘Forget About Human Rights’ If Islamic State Attacks Philippines

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...s-philippines/

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has once again threatened to eschew international human rights norms in the context of battling the Islamic State (ISIS), warning that the impending liberation of ISIS hotbeds like Mosul, Iraq, and Raqqa, Syria, may result in a stream of jihadists making a new home in his nation.
    “Once the terrorists of the Middle East are deprived of the land area, the real estate area where they can sleep. … They will wander to other places and they will come here and we have to prepare for that,” Duterte said on Monday, according to Reuters. “Remember, these guys, they do not have an iota of what is human rights, believe me. I will not just simply allow my people to be slaughtered for the sake of human rights; that’s bullshit,” he asserted, promising that if the Islamic State made a play for the Philippines, “forget about human rights.”

Duterte had promised to stop swearing in October, claiming God had personally told him he needed to clean up his act. He later claimed the promise was a “joke.” He has not, however, heeded warnings from the United Nations and international NGOs to subscribe to international human rights standards regarding the use of force against drug criminals. Duterte assumed the presidency in June after winning on a forceful law and order platform.

Duterte, Reuters notes, was speaking at a law enforcement agency about the “looming terrorism” in the nation’s Muslim-minority populated south.

The president’s remarks appear to disregard that an Islamic State affiliate is already active in the Philippines and raises questions regarding Duterte’s own attempts at negotiating peace with domestic radical Islamic groups. Duterte himself said in August that, on “some parts of the islands of Mindanao, there are white people. I suppose they are Arabs, and they are here as missionaries. … They are here for indoctrination. That’s what I’m afraid of.”

“We have problems with Muslim insurgency, and we have to address them before they get contaminated by the ISIS disease,” Duterte said, promising a 20,000 troop deployment to southern Mindanao.

The terrorist group Abu Sayyaf makes its home in Mindanao and has pledged allegiance to Islamic State “Caliph” Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Reuters notes that they are currently believed to be holding 21 hostages, taking six Vietnamese hostages last week. The terrorists attacked a Vietnamese ship in Philippine waters, shooting a crew member. The group claims to have taken another hostage, a German national, on Friday. Abu Sayyaf has beheaded a foreigner this year after his nation of origin refused to pay their ransom and has threatened to abduct outspoken Christian Senator Manny Pacquiao, better known as a boxing champion.

Duterte has previously promised to “eat” Abu Sayyaf terrorists. He has appeared far more open to cooperating with Mindanao’s other major Islamic terrorist group, the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF).

The MILF group has praised Duterte on numerous occasions and burned piles of drugs in a gesture of support for Duterte’s war on drugs. Duterte, in turn, has said that he is open to cooperating with the group on a peace deal and adding them to the ranks of those aiding his war on drugs, but that the group must first disavow and prove they no longer have any links to Abu Sayyaf. Duterte, a Mindanao native, courted the Muslim vote in the Southern Philippines as a candidate and has alienated some Christian voters with his use of profanity and invective against Pope Francis
    This is the type of leader the US conservatives fawn over. Remember, conservatives crave an authoritarian leader that will promise to kill the bad people and some of the good people, on accident of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

I believe so. Also they need to be hit from the internet. Use experienced hackers to cripple their information line and spread misinformation through that route. A combination of losing their religious leaders, questioning their beliefs, and of course on the ground operations would go a long way in making dents.

Oh and involve family members. Not in the way of harming them but to gain valuable information on an ISIS combatant. A lot of times the family doesn't even know their kid is being radicalized since it's done over the internet. I've heard too many accounts of their kids just one day up and leaving after buying a ticket to one of the terrorist hotspots to get recruited.
    you know whats funny, when I was in Iraq, one of the best sources of information we had on bad guys was aggrieved 1st wives who were upset at their husband for taking a second bride.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    This is the type of leader the US conservatives fawn over. Remember, conservatives crave an authoritarian leader that will promise to kill the bad people and some of the good people, on accident of course.
    Well, I guess leftists just like leaders who kill people by the million (stalin) or imprison people for having slanty eyes (Roosevelt).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    Finally a leader who recognizes the only thing in history that works against moslems willing to use kids as shields. Candle light vigils are seen as submission.

Duterte Vows to ‘Forget About Human Rights’ If Islamic State Attacks Philippines

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...s-philippines/

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has once again threatened to eschew international human rights norms in the context of battling the Islamic State (ISIS), warning that the impending liberation of ISIS hotbeds like Mosul, Iraq, and Raqqa, Syria, may result in a stream of jihadists making a new home in his nation.
    “Once the terrorists of the Middle East are deprived of the land area, the real estate area where they can sleep. … They will wander to other places and they will come here and we have to prepare for that,” Duterte said on Monday, according to Reuters. “Remember, these guys, they do not have an iota of what is human rights, believe me. I will not just simply allow my people to be slaughtered for the sake of human rights; that’s bullshit,” he asserted, promising that if the Islamic State made a play for the Philippines, “forget about human rights.”

Duterte had promised to stop swearing in October, claiming God had personally told him he needed to clean up his act. He later claimed the promise was a “joke.” He has not, however, heeded warnings from the United Nations and international NGOs to subscribe to international human rights standards regarding the use of force against drug criminals. Duterte assumed the presidency in June after winning on a forceful law and order platform.

Duterte, Reuters notes, was speaking at a law enforcement agency about the “looming terrorism” in the nation’s Muslim-minority populated south.

The president’s remarks appear to disregard that an Islamic State affiliate is already active in the Philippines and raises questions regarding Duterte’s own attempts at negotiating peace with domestic radical Islamic groups. Duterte himself said in August that, on “some parts of the islands of Mindanao, there are white people. I suppose they are Arabs, and they are here as missionaries. … They are here for indoctrination. That’s what I’m afraid of.”

“We have problems with Muslim insurgency, and we have to address them before they get contaminated by the ISIS disease,” Duterte said, promising a 20,000 troop deployment to southern Mindanao.

The terrorist group Abu Sayyaf makes its home in Mindanao and has pledged allegiance to Islamic State “Caliph” Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Reuters notes that they are currently believed to be holding 21 hostages, taking six Vietnamese hostages last week. The terrorists attacked a Vietnamese ship in Philippine waters, shooting a crew member. The group claims to have taken another hostage, a German national, on Friday. Abu Sayyaf has beheaded a foreigner this year after his nation of origin refused to pay their ransom and has threatened to abduct outspoken Christian Senator Manny Pacquiao, better known as a boxing champion.

Duterte has previously promised to “eat” Abu Sayyaf terrorists. He has appeared far more open to cooperating with Mindanao’s other major Islamic terrorist group, the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF).

The MILF group has praised Duterte on numerous occasions and burned piles of drugs in a gesture of support for Duterte’s war on drugs. Duterte, in turn, has said that he is open to cooperating with the group on a peace deal and adding them to the ranks of those aiding his war on drugs, but that the group must first disavow and prove they no longer have any links to Abu Sayyaf. Duterte, a Mindanao native, courted the Muslim vote in the Southern Philippines as a candidate and has alienated some Christian voters with his use of profanity and invective against Pope Francis

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Man, what a time to be alive. If your neighbor pisses you off, you can just phone in an anonymous tip and watch him get disappeared.
    Yeah it's the same as the USSR, COMRADE! or DAS JEDEN in Germany around 1938+
    Funny as to how that is what the leftists are doing to everyone. But yet normal people are the nazis?

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I guess leftists just like leaders who kill people by the million (stalin) or imprison people for having slanty eyes (Roosevelt).
    Shows a lot when you have to reach back to WW2 to try and make your point. Either way, you didn't deny what I said, because it is true, you would revel with a leader that would promise such atrocities, because you would think you wouldn't be the one standing on the wrong side of a rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Shows a lot when you have to reach back to WW2 to try and make your point. Either way, you didn't deny what I said, because it is true, you would revel with a leader that would promise such atrocities, because you would think you wouldn't be the one standing on the wrong side of a rifle.
    LOL we could move closer.

Che for example? the left is okay with murderers, as long as they share an ideology.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    Yeah it's the same as the USSR, COMRADE! or DAS JEDEN in Germany around 1938+
    Funny as to how that is what the leftists are doing to everyone. But yet normal people are the nazis?
    feelsbadman

The leftist seem to have very selective memories

Deleted
    So we now have a thread where the op is an obvious fan of a criminal who kills other criminals. And not even just that, but also his political opponents.

A thread with postings that ask to kill people.

And noone reported it yet?

Whats up guys?