Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I believe the people in the US you are talking about aren't even liberals to begin with. It is all about pushing their own agendas and power up their influence and egos. Being "liberal", in the true sense of the word, doesn't mean one has to take everything that is thrown at them for granted or accept whatever they come across.
    But its generally liberal policy that enacts more red tape, more government restrictions, more building up government jobs and more keeping people dependent on government assistance rather than addressing the underlying issues in society.

Liberal policy adheres to give a man all the fish he / she needs / wants.

Conservative policy adheres to teach a man to fish so he can provide for himself and have some sense of dignity doing so.

But thats a separate topic to dying for ones country

If it comes right down to it, i'm picking up a weapon if I know another country is trying to invade mine, simple as that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Jesus: Yes
    Why would you bring your irrelevant (as far as this thread is concerned) belief to the conversation if the question was about your COUNTRY?

OT: I wouldn't go as far as to die for my country, but other than that I consider myself extremelly patriot. I just value my life above all else, is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    How do you mean "throw me under the bus?"

I'm not talking about us invading another country, im talking about another country invading the US. I'm not sure where you live in the US, but you seriously wouldn't pick up a gun if you saw the military of another country rolling down your street with the intent to take control of your neighborhood/city/state etc?
    If someone was stepping into my yard then ya. But that's dying for what is mine and my family.

Would I join the army and go fight for the country? Nope.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Something, or someone has really fucked up with the terminology, is absolutely bonkers if liberals​ are limiting freedoms compared to conservatives.
    Last i checked before obamacare I wasn't required to have "health insurance" (i put quotes there because the insurance policies given through the obamacare marketplace is absolute trash) or be penalized with a hefty "tax" (unconstitutional penalty from forcing someone who doesn't need it)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd consider dying to protect the lives of the population of my country but nothing more.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Deleted
    never ever, nope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Maybe

Hey just curious, how's that multiculturalism working out for ya there in the U.K.?
    Isn't US pretty much the definition of multiculturalism? How is it working for you?

Yes even if we are the ones invading. That being said I'd rather be the guy with the drones TBQH

15+ Year Old Account
    Last i checked before obamacare I wasn't required to have "health insurance" (i put quotes there because the insurance policies given through the obamacare marketplace is absolute trash) or be penalized with a hefty "tax" (unconstitutional penalty from forcing someone who doesn't need it)
    Stop calling "liberals" liberals, if they aren't liberals.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Something, or someone has really fucked up with the terminology, is absolutely bonkers if liberals are limiting freedoms compared to conservatives.
    Liberal = left in the USA. I know this is different in the rest of the world, but c'mon pretending it's different is discussing in bad faith.

No. Dying for something is the easy way out. Living for something to deal with shit is what the strong do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombregato View Post
    Liberal = left in the USA. I know this is different in the rest of the world, but c'mon pretending it's different is discussing in bad faith.
    Well all of their terminology is completely fucked up. They shouldn't use the word liberal, just say democrats.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Isn't US pretty much the definition of multiculturalism? How is it working for you?
    Controlled immigration. The United States is pretty much made up of all cultures around the world, and those who are legal citizens got it pretty good here. Its important to protect the borders of our home which is why I support having a strong border and well enforced border security to prevent attacks on US soil that might not happen otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Why would you bring your irrelevant (as far as this thread is concerned) belief to the conversation if the question was about your COUNTRY?
    It's not irrelevant to me.

Not only did we elect trump, but more disturbingly people are still drinking the conmans kool aid.

so, no.

No.

On the other hand yes for the European Union and the continuation of the North Atlantic alliance and a globalized Western liberal civilization.

10+ Year Old Account
    What would I want to die for my country for? They wouldn't die for me? I would just become a forgotten memory, if even that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Controlled immigration.
    Exsqueezeme, but how many illegal immigrants do you have?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well all of their terminology is completely fucked up. They shouldn't use the word liberal, just say democrats.
    Cant really use democrats to describe a persons ideology anymore as there are plenty of conservative democrats. Its confusing to me as well, but im assuming its one of those situations where "my dad was a democrat, my grandpa was a democrat, so I am a democrat even though I don't believe in anything most democrats believe in"

- - - Updated - - -

Exsqueezeme, but how many illegal immigrants do you have?
    A quick google search reveals as of 2006 we had 11.5 million illegal immigrants in the US. Im sure its more by now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    What would I want to die for my country for? They wouldn't die for me? I would just become a forgotten memory, if even that.
    There's a national holiday coming up (this Monday the 29th) called Memorial Day to honor our fallen soldiers and those who protect the freedom of our country by serving in the military.

Deleted
    If everyone in your country felt that way, there's a good chance your freedom and national sovereignty could be taken from you. You would be okay with that?

The point is, i would die to protect the freedoms that I enjoy as a US citizen.
    by your stupid logic every German should start arming up since they have no Freedom and are not sovereign