Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    HAHAHAHA you are fucking hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Name 1 thing that Hillary or Obama did, that is even close to obstruction of justice. I dare you. Mind you, you cannot go back to the email server, it wasn't illegal at the time she had it and the FBI cleared her. But I dare you to find one thing that is even close to what Trump did.

- - - Updated - - -

He is entirely serious. Apparently he can be a proud confederate supporter, even though he grew up in fucking Sweden. Pretty much polar opposites right there.
    http://www.whitehousedossier.com/201...truct-justice/

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.natio...s-comey-russia

And I am going to mention the emails because it's worse then made up thing Trump is being accused of.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/townhal...7%3Famp%3Dtrue

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...n-justice-gop/

She's also been protecting bill Clinton
    https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...iterally%3Famp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Fine. Toss Clinton and Obama in jail with Trump. Cause guess what, deflecting to Trump and Clinton doesn't make Trump any less guilty of obstructing justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    My god, you can't be serious.
    I'm not here to convince you by how much empathize the issue with the lefties spreading lies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Fine. Toss Clinton and Obama in jail with Trump. Cause guess what, deflecting to Trump and Clinton doesn't make Trump any less guilty of obstructing justice.
    Compared to the other two, he's more tame.

Giving his opinion is not the same as obstructing.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not here to convince you by how much empathize the issue with the lefties spreading lies

- - - Updated - - -

Irrelevant.

He is the current president, thats what matters.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Giving his opinion is not the same as obstructing.

- - - Updated - - -

Irrelevant.

He is the current president, thats what matters.
    Entirely relevant he's the current president that's more tame then Obama/Hillary.

Lets see, you linked a fucking blog that in their opinion think that Obama did anything on that list, for your first link. I can pretty much ignore that one.

Your second link has nothing to show that Obama fired someone that was investigating something he was linked to. Still not obstruction of justice.

Your third link is also false saying that Obama obstructed justice, because again, he didn't fire anyone or tell anyone to stop investigating like Trump did.

Fourth link, again Chaffetz said she "may have" committed obstruction of justice, but he decided not to pursue the charges.

And your 5th link, still not evidence of obstruction of justice, or any crimes at all.

So, you stated opinions from a bunch of morons, but no evidence to support it. While, from Trump's own mouth, we have evidence that Trump fired Comey to stop the Russian investigation. But hey, thanks for trying, you might get something right eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lefties aren't spreading lies, you are the one that is believing that lie. All of this shit, is coming out of Trump's mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize you are admitting that Trump is obstructing justice. You just shot yourself in the foot there.

Entirely relevant he's the current president that's more tame then Obama/Hillary.
    I want to live in the reality you live in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I said it before, you really can't talk to Trump Zealots.
    Congress could, (and will likely prove) Trump's treason beyond any question. But the zealots will still bitch about how it's all fake.
    That's because it is fake, he's done nothing that treasonous, but hey those liberal zealots are even worse when trying to have a discussion with them, theyre so out of touch probably why Trump won though.

Quote Originally Posted by schwy View Post
    Has anything Trump done affected you personally?
    Yes, I have family that relies on ACA and she often goes to a PPH clinic

that of course doesn't environmental, macro economic, ect issues

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    You do realize you are admitting that Trump is obstructing justice. You just shot yourself in the foot there.
    Admitted what? Don't twist ppls words.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I want to live in the reality you live in.
    You mean the real world?

Considering Trump has admitted that he fired Comey to stop the investigation, yeah, going to go with that. Unless you think he is lying too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Yes, I have family that relies on ACA and she often goes to a PPH clinic

that of course doesn't environmental, macro economic, ect issues
    You should be paying for your own health not make everyone else do it for you, that's obstructing justice and going against it.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean the real world?
    By stating that what the others did was tamer, you're also stating he did something.

Thats not word twisting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering Trump has admitted that he fired Comey to stop the investigation, yeah, going to go with that. Unless you think he is lying too?
    Neither of which is obstructing justice, it's a bogus investigation wasting everyones time.

- - - Updated - - -

By stating that what the others did was tamer, you're also stating he did something.

Thats not word twisting.
    It is twisting words.

You should be paying for your own health not make everyone else do it for you, that's obstructing justice and going against it.
    The costs associated with not getting proper treatment tend to dwarf the costs of getting needed treatment.

- - - Updated - - -

Neither of which is obstructing justice, it's a bogus investigation wasting everyones time.

- - - Updated - - -

It is twisting words.
    I suppose its word twisting if you're illiterate.

Thanks for showing the world you don't understand how anything works...

obstructing justice.....what in the world.

What in the actual fuck are you talking about? Jesus fucking christ you have no fucking clue how anything works do you?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

It is twisting words.
    Considering Nixon's first charge for his impeachment proceedings had they gone through, was for obstruction of justice because he fired the guy doing the investigation into Watergate, yeah, going to go with that over some no name shitposter that has no fucking clue what he is talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets see, you linked a fucking blog that in their opinion think that Obama did anything on that list, for your first link. I can pretty much ignore that one.

Your second link has nothing to show that Obama fired someone that was investigating something he was linked to. Still not obstruction of justice.

Your third link is also false saying that Obama obstructed justice, because again, he didn't fire anyone or tell anyone to stop investigating like Trump did.

Fourth link, again Chaffetz said she "may have" committed obstruction of justice, but he decided not to pursue the charges.

And your 5th link, still not evidence of obstruction of justice, or any crimes at all.

So, you stated opinions from a bunch of morons, but no evidence to support it. While, from Trump's own mouth, we have evidence that Trump fired Comey to stop the Russian investigation. But hey, thanks for trying, you might get something right eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

Lefties aren't spreading lies, you are the one that is believing that lie. All of this shit, is coming out of Trump's mouth.
    The evidence is there, it looks like you didn't read it and just like to Cherry pick

The evidence is there, it looks like you didn't read it and just like to Cherry pick
    I dont think you actually read it. Then again you dont even know what "obstructing justice" is.