Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    While Fox News ratings are #1.
    Not anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    While Fox News ratings are #1.
    Not anymore.
    Weren't they #1 because of O'Reilly, and his viewerbase was like people over the age of 70 only.

Are you guys really arguing with someone who has poe in their name? It's like people who bother with hooked, their name is a dead giveaway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Weren't they #1 because of O'Reilly, and his viewerbase was like people over the age of 70 only.
    Probably a combination of both, though Fox's primetime ratings didn't immediately start tanking in O'Reilly's absence. It wasn't until Fox so blatantly suppressed developments about the ongoing Comey story, choosing instead to dedicate extensive coverage to Clinton conspiracy theories, allowing both MSNBC and CNN (and perhaps Home & Garden as well? I'm not as familiar with where they stand as Allybeboba) to pull ahead of Fox in terms of primetime ratings.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    In my googling of what a tsundere is, I learned japan has 'maid cafes'.

The more you know.
    Female (or sometimes male) love interest who pretends very poorly they don't actually like the protagonist, despite projecting very obviously to the audience that they are completely obsessed with their love for the protagnoist.

In other words, very vocally denying their love for Trump despite projecting that they love the fuck out of him is exactly what these people are doing.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    It makes them much cuter.
    A genre/trope I hate combined with Trump support actually makes me more annoyed, not less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Female (or sometimes male) love interest who pretends very poorly they don't actually like the protagonist, despite projecting very obviously to the audience that they are completely obsessed with their love for the protagnoist.

In other words, very vocally denying their love for Trump despite projecting that they love the fuck out of him is exactly what these people are doing.
    So Princess Leia?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    A genre/trope I hate combined with Trump support actually makes me more annoyed, not less.
    How about applying the yandere trope to them then?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.latimes.com/business/holl...525-story.html

I know both Fox and Hannity have said he'll return, but it would simply be glorious if Hannity got dumped as well. Maybe we'll be extra lucky and Fox will just go under entirely.

Unlikely. There is no lack of audience for feels-before-reals fake news. And before you chuckleheads chime in I'm talking about right wing nonsense, which is far worse than left wing nonsense. Preemptive call to shove your false equivalence nonsense.

Deleted
    Goes on a "vacation", eh? Time to cue the song methinks.

"Another fox bites the dust."
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2017-05-26 at 01:04 AM.

I'm guessing its the same vacation that O'Reilly went on before he was fired.

Probably a combination of both, though Fox's primetime ratings didn't immediately start tanking in O'Reilly's absence. It wasn't until Fox so blatantly suppressed developments about the ongoing Comey story, choosing instead to dedicate extensive coverage to Clinton conspiracy theories, allowing both MSNBC and CNN (and perhaps Home & Garden as well? I'm not as familiar with where they stand as Allybeboba) to pull ahead of Fox in terms of primetime ratings.
    I just read it in passing in an analytical article a couple weeks ago. If one wanted to bother looking it up it shouldn't be to difficult.

Fox may have lost ground in a small demographic(24-29 males) in the prime time slot. However, the rest of their demographics will more than likely remain steady throughout the entire day.

Fox may have lost ground in a small demographic(24-29 males)
    25-54 years old, and it's by no means whatsoever a small demographic. On the contrary, it's rather coveted.

25-54 years old, and it's by no means whatsoever a small demographic. On the contrary, it's rather coveted.
    That may be true. It is for a small time frame and the demographic is a very fickle one. As it has just proven.

That may be true. It is for a small time frame and the demographic is a very fickle one. As it has just proven.
    That doesn't stop it from being the most coveted of all.

What's your goal here? You go from bragging about Fox having the highest ratings to arguing about how ratings aren't so important anymore now that Fox's has slipped.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    He's on the same Spectrum as Rachel Maddow, no sane person listens to either one and takes them serious. Gee I hope next we see sponsor stories about the Kardashians.
    While Maddow does report on things that fit her agenda and ove sensationalize things like that Trump tax return page, they are for the most part factual accurate

That doesn't stop it from being the most coveted of all.

What's your goal here? You go from bragging about Fox having the highest ratings to arguing about how ratings aren't so important anymore now that Fox's has slipped.
    He's doing every and anything to try and defend Trump, Fox, and conservativism. That's all he does on here.

Quote Originally Posted by scmpoe View Post
    A whistlerblower being killed to preserve secrets of the country's corrupt elites is not crazy, and is just as/more likely than Trump being Putin's puppet.
    Okay back to Infowars with you. Kek.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Because corporations deciding what information should or should not be aired is obviously good for everyone! /s

Better them then government! /s
    Oh so you think corporations should be forced to sponsor TV shows?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    He's on the same Spectrum as Rachel Maddow, no sane person listens to either one and takes them serious. Gee I hope next we see sponsor stories about the Kardashians.
    You don't know what a spectrum is, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Fox is ideoligically comitted to avoiding the trump scandals as much as possible. The comey memo thing they wouldnt touch so that means you flip over to cnn. Its ironic but their ridiculous conservative bias will actually dmg them.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prediction: FOX News does not fire Hannity. Instead, Hannity takes an official WH job. He's been gunning for that since Day One.