Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I guess you mean that wounds overtake VP damage, since VP is already top as ebon fever is the best talent currently in that tier for every situation.
    Yes sir.

And i have 3 vp relics too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    Yes sir.

And i have 3 vp relics too
    Good lad, i only have 2

7+ Year Old Account
    Is there a chance that with ring Castigator can pull ahead CS again?

Quote Originally Posted by Faust843 View Post
    Is there a chance that with ring Castigator can pull ahead CS again?
    Ring benefits CS as much or more than it does Cast so likely won't be the deciding factor in anything

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    If the chest is gaining stacks from something else other than just well, time, that's clearly a bug. It's the first time this is even being tested, so keep that in mind. Just like how the Unholy gloves are bugged to not even work.
    I managed to summon a few skulkers in ptr with the gloves, but they didn't attack.

Yeah someone on PTR tested the Frost chest as UH, did like 20% of his dmg over a 5 min fight.. (Top damaging spell by far)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Yeah someone on PTR tested the Frost chest as UH, did like 20% of his dmg over a 5 min fight.. (Top damaging spell by far)
    It's bugged, the 30 stack is occurring much faster than 30 seconds. But even after they fix that, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets nerfed by over 50%. (100% Ap instead of 200%).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Install DejaCharacterStats addon and read your AP if you want to know it specifically.
    Oh great! I've been looking for an addon like this. Hate that they simplified the regular stat screen so much...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    It's bugged, the 30 stack is occurring much faster than 30 seconds. But even after they fix that, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets nerfed by over 50%. (100% Ap instead of 200%).
    Probably affected by haste.

Anyways, the chest did nearly 30% of my damage on initial testing. I suppose there are some BIG issues currently. xD

Slower stacking and damage nerf.

50% nerfg isnt enough though. The chest would be nearly 15%...

I'd suspect more a nerf up to 80-85%.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2017-05-26 at 06:42 PM.

It's bugged from attacks adding a stack not from haste, people already noted this. That will be an easy fix bug wise and will change soon

Hopefully after its fixed it wont warrant a large nerf. If its still over 15% of peoples damage while running BoS, than maybe it will get chopped down. But if its around the 10% range, it shouldn't be an issue, and will prove nice for people who want to try none BoS forms of Frost. (Still wont be nearly as good as BoS but it will close the gap a little)