Deleted

Green affliction challenge artifact appearance

Is there any way to see which dungeon bosses left to kill?

No I'm afraid not, I kept track in Sticky Notes myself.

Deleted
    Likelihood that Violet Citadel is missing is relatively high. But you only need to kill one end boss of it anyways.

Best way to get it is to wait till Mage Tower is up with the bonus AP for dungeons, and then simply play through every single mythic dungeon. After that you definitely have it.

You need to kill both bosses at the end of VH, maybe they fixed it, but I needed to do that (did it on day 1 of the first Mage Tower)

They fixed it so that you don't need to kill all the Violet Hold bosses?

You never needed all, just both at the end.

Is Kara consider too ?
    Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post
    You never needed all, just both at the end.
    I've gotten both Affli and Destro tint unlocked with only 1 VH playthrough (1 for each I mean)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JabJack View Post
    Is Kara consider too ?
    Only "Upper", becasue only this eye boss counts as the endboss of the dungeon.

You need to kill both bosses at the end of VH, maybe they fixed it, but I needed to do that (did it on day 1 of the first Mage Tower)
    no you don't.

Just to add to this. You literally only need to kill the final boss of each dungeon in the spec you want the colour for. For the Demo one, I only switched to that spec for the final boss of each dungeon and still got the colour, despite being Afflic for every other boss.

And yeah as others have said, you only need to kill one boss at the end of VH and only need to kill the final boss of upper Kara, not lower. My advice if you're struggling to keep track is to complete all the regular Mythic dungeons and only use the spec you want the colour for. That way, you have a tracker with the in-game saved-instances tracker and can't go wrong if you're always in the spec you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel View Post
    I've gotten both Affli and Destro tint unlocked with only 1 VH playthrough (1 for each I mean)
    Did you do it in the first week or after that?
    They could have changed it without saying anything, it's such a small QoL change.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    no you don't.
    Quality argument, as always..

Can confirm Staff 21/5 green appearance 24/5 did all mythic dungeons ( VH once ) . I killed everything expect lower kara and didn't have it. After completing lower kara I did.
    Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

Quote Originally Posted by JabJack View Post
    Can confirm Staff 21/5 green appearance 24/5 did all mythic dungeons ( VH once ) . I killed everything expect lower kara and didn't have it. After completing lower kara I did.
    Did all your other challenge appearances unlock? I dont really want to do it 3X.

Sadly they do not. I mean I'm a mage but apparently after getting the arcane one I have only the base tint even tho I've unlocked the dungeon one on frost already

Did you do it in the first week or after that?
    They could have changed it without saying anything, it's such a small QoL change.

Quality argument, as always..
    Hmm, I got the destro skin in the first week (april 6th) and started doing dungeons to unlock the tint, I'm not 100% sure on timeline but I know I did VH last because I had read it would need multiple playthroughs, I did 1 dungeon per day so I'm going to guestimate it was somewhere between 13th and 17th of april which would have been week 2.