Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    You really want me to hate every single post you make, don't you?
    Me thinks Sheogorath does what ever it takes to rile you up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    You really want me to hate every single post you make, don't you?
    I dont care if you hate me. I just talk about my opinion. And The Elder Scrolls online is a great game, from my POV.

Please no, ESO felt horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Removal of the vanishing as soon as you sneak with max ability mechanic.
    Sneak should be sneak, not omg you are invisible. That is what chameleon is for.

Better spread of spells so that each school has stuff that is useful and atleast somewhat unique, complete rework of Illusion is a must.

Less of the 'you joined three days ago but did all these quests, now you are the leader' bullshit.
    Greater survival options which can tie into crafting, make hunting and fishing a thing worth doing for example for food and crafting mats.
    Better weapon enchanting mechanics.
    Proper ability/damage/encounter scaling.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, he mostly makes cheese
    I...ain't eating that toe cheese.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I dont care if you hate me. I just talk about my opinion. And The Elder Scrolls online is a great game, from my POV.
    I agree with you. I actually enjoyed it more than any unmodded elder scrolls game bar maybe Morrowind.

Story and lore wise I found it richer and more interesting than both Skyrim and Oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Idk how they could possibly top Skyrim. I don't even know what I'd want, Just....Skyrim....But....Better?????????

Did you play Oblivion? Morrowind?

Because those were better than Skyrim in every way except engine, which is the fault of time, not the game itself.

Skyrim had a throng of flaws, like shitty side quests, unmemorable characters, the streamlining of RPG features ( classes, birthsigns, attributes ) and so on

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    the streamlining of RPG features ( classes, birthsigns, attributes )
    Those never affected anything and were maxed eventually anyway. There is no sense in keeping useless features just for sake of emulating D&D.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Those never affected anything and were maxed eventually anyway. There is no sense in keeping useless features just for sake of emulating D&D.
    Yeah after ages of playing, but most people don't spend 400 hours on a char, they reroll.

So they wouldn't get maxed.

- - - Updated - - -

I was hooked playing Morrowind a long time ago, but now I mean, just the graphics stop me from playing it, it's sad, but I really can't play games that look like trash anymore, especially after playing games like Witcher and Dark Souls.

I disagree about "unmemorable characters" though, of all the Elder Scrolls, I think Skyrim definitely had the most memorable characters and storylines, It's just a beautiful world with wonderful, rich stories that I honestly dunno how they could possibly top. The only part I hated was the Helgen intro and the storyline where you had to help that talking dog. But the rest was 10/10. I'm kind of glad that you weren't locked into one "class" aswell, I love the magic /w addons but I also love Archery and being an assasin.

Birthsigns aren't really a big deal, I think Bethesda leave some certain things out knowing the modding communities will put them in themselves lol
    Oh come on, no one in Skyrim compares to the Gray Fox/Lucien Lachance and their plots.

What memorable characters does Skyrim even have?

Ulfric is the only one I legit like because they gave him a real backstory and something cool to do.

Also, ironically, both Oblivion and Skyrim have more variations of what you can do with your weapons despite having less weapon skills than Morrowind/Daggerfall.

With how buggy Bethesda games are, i'm terrified to start a new character in the fear of losing my old one. So, same character with hundreds of hours, I love you pls never leave me

Off the top of my head? Serana, Guard#12407124 who took an arrow to the knee, Astrid, Lydia(For the memes) Ulfric(As you said) That joker guy whatever his bitch ass name was (Calixto?) There's so many man, that little shit of a kid that runs around Whiterun who wants to fight you, your elders and your animals. There's loads of popular characters, it doesn't matter if they memes ok they're still more memorable.

There's also Alduin and Miraak!
    Most of those have no personality and no consequence to the world.

Even Serana is 2 dimensional in her desire to be free of her fucked up family.

They're defined by a single character trait. Meh.

Still though you can't deny they are popular and memorable, which is what you asked =P
    If by memorable you mean literally remembering their name and how they look like, sure.

But are they a staple of The Elder Scrolls? No, not really.

Neither are the ones you listed, but the ones I listed live on through memes
    Eh? I don't know, Gray Fox/Lucien are pretty huge in Oblivion.

I would like to have a combat system similar to Black Desert's. A larger world consisting of all the elder scrolls lands.

Lock on Target for combat.

So, ESO?____
    personally, i would like to see it be the size of that one elder scrolls game. where it legit took you days irl just to cross a province.

So, ESO?____
    Map and land mass yes, but none of the horrible typical mmo style quests or trappings that ESO has.

I expect the best game ever made, anything short of that will be disappointing.

Deleted
    I want it to go back to being an RPG with sufficient character development depth and width and I want combat finally done right instead of swinging/hacking at air.

10+ Year Old Account
    To build upon the last one and adopt what has worked in other games.