Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Defeating them without committing a genocide is quite hard.
    Pretty much this, they're apparently very interwoven into the civilian population.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Now, what exactly do you think pharmaceutical companies are making money with? Or the rest of the medical industry?
    You do realize pharmaceutical companies make a fuck ton of money off of med's that are not cures right?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Conspiracy theory.
    Really? Do you actually believe the US are "friends" with anyone? The EU is first and foremost a competitor that needs to be kept in check. And that is completely legitimate.

Or you could come up with a better reason to intentionally destabilize a whole region, destroying the futures of millions of people. Just for the lulz? US policies have always monitored power in the EU, making sure they are not gaining too much power. It's what a super power does. That's why they are on top.

Also, that Chicago Council press conference, it doesn't prove my point, but it shows where the US priorities are.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    --snipp--
    Umm still a Conspiracy theory and a random video from youtube doesn't change that. Also if the video doesn't prove ur point, why link it......

Conspiracy theory's are against the rules here to let u know.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    When fighting the monster make sure to not become one.
    That's one way of looking at it. The other one is: to win against monsters we have to abandon our humanity.

It doesn't matter if not all muslims share the ideas of isis. If they are muslim and are living, want to live or want to visit western countries they should be forced to abandon their religion and be put under surveillance - also pay for it themselves or they can forget about entering.
    - deport all muslims from western world
    - kill everybody and everybody directly related to anyone whom you have reasons to suspect of being isis follower
    - don't let anybody who you have any reason to believe to be muslim to west
    - while at it phase out every other religion in the west just for good measure

That way we win, I'm not saying it's best way, most moral, or even doable in today world. But it does answer the "how to win" question.

The reason we cannot defeat ISIS, at least not entirely, stems from the fact that we refuse to acknowledge that for each piece of human filth that joins ISIS, there are litterally dozens of silent supporters in the shadows. They must be confronted - on European soil - and be declared enemies of the state. With all the ills that involves. It is a cure that might hurt, like chemo, but it is the only thing that will purge the cancer.

Things like welfare money, 'dialogue-coffee' (this really is a thing in Denmark) and a weak attitude towards our enemies in Saudi Arabia and beyond have been attempted. I think its time to bring forth the sledgehammer. Some innocent muslims will suffer, but no war can be fought without colleteral damage, that is not an argument to not fight it. First step is IMO an open European offensive on salafist mosques and clubs here on our continent. Show the enemy they are not free to operate within our borders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Check out the numbers:
    Cancer 550,000 deaths/year anti-Cancer funding $5b/year
    Terrorism 300 deaths/year anti-Terorirismm funding $100b/year

So no, I'm not going to cure - but jeez if they funded things based on how many people they affect - pretty sure Cancer would already be cured.
    because every gnome can become a paladin and every soldier and weapons factory worker can do advance medicine you have any idea how many gnomes where eaten by animals since blizard allowed gnome hunters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    because every gnome can become a paladin and every soldier and weapons factory worker can do advance medicine you have any idea how many gnomes where eaten by animals since blizard allowed gnome hunters
    Hello!

This is a friendly reminder to take your prescribed medications at the appropriate times!

You do realize pharmaceutical companies make a fuck ton of money off of med's that are not cures right?
    Yes, and what about the ones that cure or at least treat ailments?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Really? Do you actually believe the US are "friends" with anyone? The EU is first and foremost a competitor that needs to be kept in check. And that is completely legitimate.

Or you could come up with a better reason to intentionally destabilize a whole region, destroying the futures of millions of people. Just for the lulz? US policies have always monitored power in the EU, making sure they are not gaining too much power. It's what a super power does. That's why they are on top.

Also, that Chicago Council press conference, it doesn't prove my point, but it shows where the US priorities are.
    To be honest, I doubt the US is competent enough to stage a global conspiracy like that. So yeah, pragmatic cynicism really tells me that you're wrong. But... keep dreaming your dream.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

It's an ideology. Kill the active members and just as many crop up shortly after.

Because the West is constantly funding and rearming it.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    There is also the point that ISIS claims a lot of "terrorism" that they likely weren't involved in at all, but enjoy taking the credit for.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

I don't disagree but to be fair cancer will never be cured.
    There is no profit in curing something.
    Indeed... and that is the reason ISIL will never be defeated, profit in keeping it going, profit in keeping the plebs in fear.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't disagree but to be fair cancer will never be cured.

There is no profit in curing something.
    Ever heard of this thing called "pharmaceutical industry"? Sure they are all non-profits doing god's work.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Is it really that difficult for the most powerful military forces in the world to handle this?

Or is it incompetence?
    because to defeat it, one would need to stage a minor holocaust.

The only thing that will change the radicalization is a strong positive influence from within the Islam communities. They have to do it themselves in the community. They need to provide a better alternative.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In order to defeat the idea - you have to kill all the hosts of that idea. As soon as you start eliminating them - more people will become hosts for the idea, the more effective you are the more Muslims will join ISIS. Until you kill them all and only moderate Muslims will remain, all 5 of them.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Large religions are (by definition) well optimized for being memetically persistent. The appeal of believing oneself to be a righteous warrior destined for eternal paradise is obvious. Islam has some additional interesting adaptations that are particularly appealing for some. These sorts of ideas aren't really feasible to wipe out precisely because they're evolved to be strong, appealing ideas.

If you're talking about the people rather than just the ideology, this is basically correct:
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    Because it's not a tangible enemy. They hide among the population. You can find and wreck all their stuff, but they'll still find a way to make bombs in a pressure cooker or whatever. It's not an army vs army thing. If they decide to hide, who are you gonna fight?
    To the extent that they have territory, they're pretty easy to fight, provided that you have the will to do so. When slinking around in civilians populations, this isn't really going to be a winnable fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Is it really that difficult for the most powerful military forces in the world to handle this?

Or is it incompetence?
    Because it ( like all "terrorist" groups) is a political tool in the grand game of world politics.

Stop getting brainwashed by propaganda and open your eyes.