Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    well the 2 final questlines for the achievement start on the 31st May and 7th June respectively. so my guess is June 14 for ToS

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    It's standard business practice in any sect if you want to stay competitive in the marketplace. But of course this is MMOChamp where retards drag Blizzard's name in the mud whilst opening their wallets every month for their games like the good little addicts they are.
    I try not to bash them too much while I pay them :P

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I try not to bash them too much while I pay them :P
    Oh don't get me wrong I'm nowhere near the Blizzdrone fanboy I was even like 3-4 years ago but I generally don't shit on them for doing things that any smart business would do. At this point they've done so many boneheaded things in WoW stuff like these AK/Concordance changes just elicit a chuckle and a shrug of my shoulders. I'm basically numb to it after 12 years of "heres a change that makes sense and here's 9 more changes that you'd swear to god were made by throwing darts blindfolded"

But of course this is MMOChamp where retards drag Blizzard's name in the mud whilst opening their wallets every month for their games like the good little addicts they are.
    Who touched you?! Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think FF14 is really any kind of competition in spite of being a great MMO. Maybe an annoyance for a couple months when they release something new but I'm willing to bet Warcraft has higher returning players than FF14 has of retaining players when we're talking about players who are familiar with both regardless of when new content is released for either.

I mean, maybe it's a "natural" release date for FF14 and a third quarterly buffer for Warcraft?
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2017-05-25 at 12:12 AM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Patch 7.2.5. will very likely be before ToS opens for raiding, similar to the ToV. Many classes were reworked, and I would guess that Blizz would take some time to fix some of the issues before the next race starts. Unlikely it would be possible in 1 week. I would say 3 weeks at the very least. Possibly a month between 7.2.5 and ToS opening.
    As for the exact date - my guess would be mid June for the patch and mid July for ToS. But these are just guesses.

Hoping 2 weeks before

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a conversation with a couple of people who DON'T play any blizzard games really, they made comment on how every company does it, but most try to hide it while Blizzard doesn't, and that makes them a larger target for it.
    Um. How do you "hide" release dates?

Either way releasing a raid in June is horrendous. Firelands culling of guilds, here we go again.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Um. How do you "hide" release dates?

Either way releasing a raid in June is horrendous. Firelands culling of guilds, here we go again.
    Don't ask me lol, their words.

And summer doesn't really matter to most anymore. Hell, gets too hot here to do anything outside.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't ask me lol, their words.

And summer doesn't really matter to most anymore. Hell, gets too hot here to do anything outside.
    Tell that to the already dying raid guilds on my realm.

You can figure out the raid release date by the remaining achievements on breach the tomb.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Tell that to the already dying raid guilds on my realm.
    Find a new realm? We have zero issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    I don't think FF14 is really any kind of competition in spite of being a great MMO. Maybe an annoyance for a couple months when they release something new but I'm willing to bet Warcraft has higher returning players than FF14 has of retaining players when we're talking about players who are familiar with both regardless of when new content is released for either.

I mean, maybe it's a "natural" release date for FF14 and a third quarterly buffer for Warcraft?
    They're an MMO in one of Blizzard's target markets. They're competition plain and simple.

Patch day will be 6/13 and raid will be 6/20. No source just my gut based on previous release habits.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're an MMO in one of Blizzard's target markets. They're competition plain and simple.
    You're not wrong but the disparity between the two is so far apart that it's not something Blizzard likely loses sleep over is what I was getting at especially if they have historic data to show that more of those who do cancel their subscription for another MMO likely return rather than stay especially when new content is released.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I was sure Ion said in the last Q&A they were going to announce the release schedule for the raid some time in May... Well May is ending soon, so maybe it is delayed currently?

10+ Year Old Account
    Find a new realm? We have zero issues.
    It's not that simple my friend, there are established communities to be considered. For smaller realms and guilds struggling to keep the Mythic numbers rolling, summer raid releases are a catastrophe, always have been. The super-hubs will barely be affected of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    Patch day will be 6/13 and raid will be 6/20. No source just my gut based on previous release habits.
    If we dont get any news till monday, then I expect patch live 20th and raid 27th, with mythic opening in july, 13th is basically two weeks and a weekend away and usually we get atleast 2 week notice I think, especially when arena season ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    If we dont get any news till monday, then I expect patch live 20th and raid 27th, with mythic opening in july, 13th is basically two weeks and a weekend away and usually we get atleast 2 week notice I think, especially when arena season ends.
    7.2 was less than a week's notice wasn't it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackeith View Post
    I was sure Ion said in the last Q&A they were going to announce the release schedule for the raid some time in May... Well May is ending soon, so maybe it is delayed currently?
    Why would it be delayed when he said some time in May and May ends 31st.... still some days left, don't panic mate lol