Deleted

LEgendary question

Hello guys this is my hunter
    Zyphree / draenor EU server ( sorry not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until i post a few times.)

Alright uys so i have this problem right now,

I used to have Leg belt and legs, although today it dropped me boots and i automatically swapped boots for legs, although legs have way better stats. Shall i keep using the Legs? or boots?
    many thanks

Lmao this forum is a fucking giggle
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by avalol View Post
    Hello guys this is my hunter
    Zyphree / draenor EU server ( sorry not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until i post a few times.)

Alright uys so i have this problem right now,

I used to have Leg belt and legs, although today it dropped me boots and i automatically swapped boots for legs, although legs have way better stats. Shall i keep using the Legs? or boots?
    many thanks
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1667549848

Beast Mastery legendary comparison for single-target by Azortharion.

Deleted
    just what i needed, tyvm

Deleted
    can I hijack alittle? My hunter has:
    Ullr's Feather Snowshoes

and:
    The Shadow Hunter's Voodoo Mask
    Sephuz's Secret
    Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish
    Roots of Shaladrassil

Am i correctly guessing that I should use kiljaeden on aoe and what else on ST?

Quote Originally Posted by blulingo View Post
    can I hijack alittle? My hunter has:
    Ullr's Feather Snowshoes

and:
    The Shadow Hunter's Voodoo Mask
    Sephuz's Secret
    Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish
    Roots of Shaladrassil

Am i correctly guessing that I should use kiljaeden on aoe and what else on ST?
    It's mostly a question of what is the other gear you have, that they'd be replacing.

Spehuz's is actually very strong if it's a fight (AOE or Single target) with any opportunities for interrupting/CCs. So that's the only one that offers any direct DPS boost.

None of your other legendaries offer any specific boosts for single target, so it's mostly a question of how much are the stats worth, vs what is on the item they'd be replacing. That tends to favor items with a large stat budget like Helm, Chest, Legs. It may well be that the increased/additional stats (non-DPS legendaries have 3 secondary stats vs 2 for most items) might trump the Sephuz's proc bonus, depending on what they would be replacing.

The Voodoo Mask can be a significant aid to survivability, especially on progression and might be worth taking on that basis. The healing from the legs in combat, is not generally strong enough to be worth it on that basis alone, especially on any movement intensive fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Akainakali View Post
    It's mostly a question of what is the other gear you have, that they'd be replacing.

Spehuz's is actually very strong if it's a fight (AOE or Single target) with any opportunities for interrupting/CCs. So that's the only one that offers any direct DPS boost.

None of your other legendaries offer any specific boosts for single target, so it's mostly a question of how much are the stats worth, vs what is on the item they'd be replacing. That tends to favor items with a large stat budget like Helm, Chest, Legs. It may well be that the increased/additional stats (non-DPS legendaries have 3 secondary stats vs 2 for most items) might trump the Sephuz's proc bonus, depending on what they would be replacing.

The Voodoo Mask can be a significant aid to survivability, especially on progression and might be worth taking on that basis. The healing from the legs in combat, is not generally strong enough to be worth it on that basis alone, especially on any movement intensive fights.
    Roots is actually really good even in movement intensive fights due to the huge amount of secondary stats,unless he has ilvl 900+ gear to replace them,he should be using them,the heal is just a really nice bonus if you can stand still for even a couple seconds. I use them and Prydaz in Mythic NH to give the healers a little break even though I have the Snowshoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Roots is actually really good even in movement intensive fights due to the huge amount of secondary stats,unless he has ilvl 900+ gear to replace them,he should be using them,the heal is just a really nice bonus if you can stand still for even a couple seconds. I use them and Prydaz in Mythic NH to give the healers a little break even though I have the Snowshoes.
    Yes perhaps I should have mentioned something to that effect...

None of your other legendaries offer any specific boosts for single target, so it's mostly a question of how much are the stats worth, vs what is on the item they'd be replacing. That tends to favor items with a large stat budget like Helm, Chest, Legs.
    Last edited by Akainakali; 2017-05-26 at 02:02 PM.