Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    ^^^ If there is anything wrong with conservatism atm, it is that it is attached completely to the letter R and a good portion sees the letter D as evil/unamerican. The Rs will defend their team captain no matter what until that captain loses/is out of office then move on to the next one. Ds are not that different in this regard, but it doesn't have this idea that conservatives are literally Satan trying to destroy America running through it.
    Well, both sides do that. Thats the problem.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Neo? No, buddy, neocons is what contributed to this mess. What he is saying isn't neo, it's actually old school conservatism. He isn't the one who just voted in Trump, as a conservative figure head.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure he voted Hillary, I know he didn't vote Trump.
    Congratulations. Both you and Skroe completely missed this joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    No. Clearly, he is the Neo-conservative. The only one to take the blue pill and save the world from the Trump robots.
    Don't you mean the red pill?

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Well, both sides do that. Thats the problem.
    Shh. Don't remind people they wanted blind votes for Hillary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cinaedus View Post
    Don't you mean the red pill?
    Nope.

/10references

He spent a full year actively campaigning for Hillary. He'll vote Democrat.
    And his Republican friends didn't try to shoot him or something?

People that don't believe in the same things as me have their brains rotted.

What Republican friends?

If you look at Hillary's policies, she's actually pretty much the epitome of center-right. The problem is that the new wave of Republicans have moved the goal posts so far to the right that Hillary looks like hardcore liberal when it's far from the case. She was also a better choice than Trump and not near as crazy as Stein or Johnson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    If you look at Hillary's policies, she's actually pretty much the epitome of center-right. The problem is that the new wave of Republicans have moved the goal posts so far to the right that Hillary looks like hardcore liberal when it's far from the case. She was also a better choice than Trump and not near as crazy as Stein or Johnson.
    It also didn't help when she flip flopped between calling herself a liberal and a centrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    People that don't believe in the same things as me have their brains rotted.
    It is curious what people will say of others when faced with simple disagreement.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

But.... a Republican voting for Hillary? Isn't that the cardinal sin for them or something, apart from voting to repeal that amendment which lets them have their guns?

But.... a Republican voting for Hillary? Isn't that the cardinal sin for them or something, apart from voting to repeal that amendment which lets them have their guns?
    Not all Republicans are fucking nut jobs. That's part of the whole point of this article is saying "hey, we need to get our party back from this plague." When the opposition party is putting up a candidate with a stance more in line with the core of what your party is supposed to be than your own actual party, it should raise a few flags. People just don't bother to research their candidates and vote based on D or R.

Basically, Clinton was more of a Republican than Trump. Trump just represents an extremist disease.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-05-26 at 03:20 PM.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

What Republican friends?
    Must have had some before he turned 'traitor' according to them. But then as the saying goes treason is a matter of dates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not all Republicans are fucking nut jobs. That's part of the whole point of this article is saying "hey, we need to get our party back from this plague." When the opposition party is putting up a candidate with a stance more in line with the core of what your party is supposed to be than your own actual party, it should raise a few flags. People just don't bother to research their candidates and vote based on D or R.

Basically, Clinton was more of a Republican than Trump. Trump just represents an extremist disease.
    Party>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>Country sadly.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Well since Hillary's credibility with the party is now diminished, does that mean the OP will vote for Bernie should he become presidential candidate this time? (assuming the likes of the Rock {really?} don't try to run for president too)

Some said Hillary is at least palatable, albeit unpleasant, to Republicans but no way they can ever consider voting Bernie since they think he is some extreme Marxist. Unless Trump goes full retard and declares martial law or something.

That will only get worse if you just keep calling them stupid and then expect to win elections when they won't vote for the people calling them stupid.

Romney calls a large chunk of Americans takers and loses. No shock.

Clinton calls a large chunk of Americans deplorables and loses. Confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    It's the opinion section of the WaPo, there are always plenty of conservative articles there. Another conservative conflating news to opinion, because that is the only argument you have.
    I'm not a conservative. I'm much further to the right than they are.

You literally just said it's the opinion section of WaPo and then suggested it was news rather than opinion. Grats on dropping the ball so far you'll never be able to pick it up.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

That will only get worse if you just keep calling them stupid and then expect to win elections when they won't vote for the people calling them stupid.

Romney calls a large chunk of Americans takers and loses. No shock.

Clinton calls a large chunk of Americans deplorables and loses. Confusion.
    The problem is you can't get through to some of these people. I fucking live around these idiots. Instead of accepting facts, they bury their heads in the sand and complain that liberals are trying to take their guns and rape their daughters. I fucking had to sit through months of the Trump campaign's absurd targeting of my neighbors and my town with xenophobic racist garbage and outright lies telling them they were victims of globalization, immigration, and Muslims and to vote Trump for the magic pill to give them their white Christian 1950s world back. Every congressmen plays a similar tune to get these morons to vote for them. I'm still getting shit daily in all aspects of my life telling me to emergency donate to stop Soros and the Russian investigation.

They don't want to hear the truth. They don't want facts. They want to feel like they're the victims and want someone to blame for their lives being shit. The Republican party preys on that fear and paranoia to keep getting their vote and it's become a religious cult.

Based on the title of the post, isn't the party THE plague?

Also, watch that famous Top Gear (the BBC UK one) episode when the 3 of them travelled through the U.S. There is one scene where they drive round Alabama or one of the deep southern states with edgy slogans spray painted on the car. Clarkson has Hillary for President painted on his car and has to explain to viewers that while Hillary is normal candidate by our (presumably comparing against Britain's political spectrum) standards, in these parts of America (hence inferring the deep South is a core Republican stronghold) she is considered the Devil.

Wasn't Hillary hating a legitimate hobby for some of the Republicans at one point (especially after that baking cookies comment)?

Can't remember if it was Clarkson or the other guy, Hammond I think.

Delusional.

Virtually all Republicans support Trump and are, in fact, Deplorable nutjobs.

Name one Republican that supports taxing the rich and expanding healthcare like Clinton does. There isn't any. You're living in a fantasy.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-26 at 04:29 PM.