Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    The DNC primary being rigged used to be a laughably stupid conspiracy too...
    It was never a conspiracy... They admitted on live television it was rigged right from the start. After Clinton "won" NH (the first primary) with only 33% of the vote, Wasserman-Schultz was on CNN literally acknowledging it was rigged.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    It was never a conspiracy... They admitted on live television it was rigged right from the start. After Clinton "won" NH (the first primary) with only 33% of the vote, Wasserman-Schultz was on CNN literally acknowledging it was rigged.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Ha..._primary,_2016

No she didn't. She had more pledged delegates, but she still had one less delegate than Sanders.

Quote Originally Posted by scmpoe View Post
    Once again, your failed attempt at logic and reasoning comes up short as everything you say relies on your blind belief in the police's public statement. You're great at being condescending though.

You should probably also look up the definition of failed sarcasm.
    You are the definition...

I'm fine with "blind belief"(aka logic and reason), because it's still infinitely more respectable, logical, and reasonable than fantasizing about some grand political conspiracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Bernie Sanders won Washington two full months before the popular vote. Was it rigged in Washington state for Sanders or is misunderstanding how primaries work, being exploited?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Ha..._primary,_2016

No she didn't. She had more pledged delegates, but she still had one less delegate than Sanders.
    In Washington state, even during the presidential election, Hillary's delegates refused to vote for her... rigged!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    lol! so in your mind it isn't even about the email leaks but weather he was going to uncover ballot box stuffing? okay that's a nice new layer of crazy for this story.
    I'm wasn't suggesting that he was "politically assassinated" for ballot stuffing. If I were, I'd agree with you.

What I was trying to get at was 2 points.

A) He was a likely candidate as a leaker or whistleblower, probably for ballot stuffing.

B) Robbery profile for the crime makes no sense

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    There had been a chain of robberies in that neighborhood recently.

Botched robberies are a frequent occurence. Many robbers bring a weapon for intimidation and show of power. Many never intend to use one. When they end up killing their target in a struggle, they freak the fuck out and run off.

The DNC is also not trying to squish the investigation, they're actively encouraging it. You know, like how Trump actively tried to both hinder and end the investigation into Russian ties.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I'm wasn't suggesting that he was "politically assassinated" for ballot stuffing. If I were, I'd agree with you.

What I was trying to get at was 2 points.

A) He was a likely candidate as a leaker or whistleblower, probably for ballot stuffing.

you forgot one point

C) who the fuck leaves a body behind when you're trying to cover up your criminal activities in a park so that it can be traced back to you at a later date?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    There had been a chain of robberies in that neighborhood recently.

Botched robberies are a frequent occurence. Many robbers bring a weapon for intimidation and show of power. Many never intend to use one. When they end up killing their target in a struggle, they freak the fuck out and run off.

The DNC is also not trying to squish the investigation, they're actively encouraging it. You know, like how Trump actively tried to both hinder and end the investigation into Russian ties.
    Im not going to comment in the conspiracy theory in general, but you realize he was shot in the back, right? Twice actually.

So Seth was either shot before he even knew the robber was there, or while he was running away. Does this really seem like something a robber would do?

I think people are missing some things...

For Democratic narrative to unravel it is enough for Seth Rich to be the leaker. He can still be killed in botched robbery after that, leaking doesn't provide immunity from being robbed or shot.

It would be horrible coincidence (and half of country will probably think Clinton killed him and covered it up if he is indeed leaker), but it is possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    The police explanation is the most likely, considering we already know the email leaks came from external sources, namely phishing scams, so the conspiracy that Seth Rich was killed based on him leaking emails relies on... the emails being leaked internally. Rich being the leaker was something pushed by Hannity, who has already redacted the claim and apologized.
    Podesta emails came from phishing scam, DNC emails were either hacked or leaked.

What was rigged about it? I voted for Bernie in the primary, but even I am not ignorant enough to believe that the DNC rigged the primary in Hillary's favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    What was rigged about it? I voted for Bernie in the primary, but even I am not ignorant enough to believe that the DNC rigged the primary in Hillary's favor.
    They pushed the scale is what my understanding was.

Rigging a election is difficult and a hard word to use, that would mean literally that they would effect the vote which in this case never happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Their is a major difference between basing a crap on 4chan forum trolls and stuff that happened during the democratic nominee.

The first one is literately based on nothing except theories based on people that watch to many tv shows second one you could see the DNC making plans based on what would have favoured Clinton.

Clinton had nothing to gain from having more debates but everything to lose, this showed when the DNC limited the number of debates and put them during times when nobody would watch it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post

For Democratic narrative to unravel it is enough for Seth Rich to be the leaker. He can still be killed in botched robbery after that, leaking doesn't provide immunity from being robbed or shot.

It would be horrible coincidence (and half of country will probably think Clinton killed him and covered it up if he is indeed leaker), but it is possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Podesta emails came from phishing scam, DNC emails were either hacked or leaked.

Also not the first time the right accuses the Clinton of murder based on pure hatred, one would think that either B or H Clinton killed their dog. The level of obsession the right has with the Clinton's equals John Wicks obsession with the killer of his dog.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was a likely candidate as a leaker or whistleblower, probably for ballot stuffing.
    0 evidence to any of this...

Robbery profile for the crime makes no sense
    It matches other robberies, involved a fight and he was drunk at the time. You are making no sense...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

This case is weird because the lead investigator came out and said that there a emails on the laptop linked to Wikileaks. Then just a few hours later, he took that statement back and just made a bunch of stuff up to cover what he said about the emails. There is definitely something going on, not sure if its really Wikileaks related, however the circumstances of his murder are really weird. The way its going it seems like we will never find out exactly what happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Im not going to comment in the conspiracy theory in general, but you realize he was shot in the back, right? Twice actually.

So Seth was either shot before he even knew the robber was there, or while he was running away. Does this really seem like something a robber would do?
    Yes, a robber approaching someone from the back and pulling the trigger unintentionally, indeed makes sense... you do know that toddlers have discharged weapons by exident... meaning a person at 4 am in the morning, doing something dangerous, might have the gun go off... which means if there were a string of robberies in the area, where they would approach from the back with a gun... this does align with it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    This case is weird because the lead investigator came out and said that there a emails on the laptop linked to Wikileaks. Then just a few hours later, he took that statement back and just made a bunch of stuff up to cover what he said about the emails. There is definitely something going on, not sure if its really Wikileaks related, however the circumstances of his murder are really weird. The way its going it seems like we will never find out exactly what happened.
    Link this, please... there is 0 evidence that he had any access like that to Hillary's email. He was never in such a position...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post

There is 0 evidence he had any access to her email server...

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    There is 0 evidence he had any access to her email server...
    Look, there are three "emails" in campaign that are entirely separate.

1) Hillary Email server (no proof it was ever hacked by anyone, only "allegations")
    2) DNC Email server (one also supposedly hacked by Russians, at least two hacker groups at that)
    3) Podesta mails (phishing, late in the campaign, several months after Seth Rich death)

Seth Rich could only be involved in second one. Given that "At the time of his death, Rich was the Voter Expansion Data Director at the DNC, where he had been employed for two years and had worked on a computer application to help voters locate polling stations" he was on their network and could conceivably access emails with noone being any wiser about it - assuming he was admin or somehow gained admin password; as i understand it most "conspiracy" theories go with him actually having admin access there as part of his duties.

Did he?
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2017-05-26 at 03:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people really just can't let this conspiracy theory go huh?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    No. That was not the lead investigator. That was an attention seeking PI who has been known to lie and exaggerate.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    http://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sande...esident-609582

The most recent court hearing on the case was held on April 25, during which the DNC reportedly argued that the organization's neutrality among Democratic campaigns during the primaries was merely a "political promise," and therefore it had no legal obligations to remain impartial throughout the process.
    As for actually "rigging" there's this

EXPOSED: Election fraud in Chicago March 2016

Chicago Board of Elections' fraudulent "audit" process

Who's Counting Chicago & the Illinois Ballot Initiative spent four days watching the Chicago "hand count ballot audit". They encountered evasion and fraud

You'd have to check out the civil lawsuit against the DNC, this subject is not my forte. Bigger stuff going on.
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2017-05-26 at 03:39 PM.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

Deleted
    Why isn't the DNC handing out rewards for helping solve the murder of Seth Rich instead of trying heavily to brush it under the rug and attack everyone that seeks answers?

Some crazy leftist nutjobs that still believe in the russia conspiracy theory but obstruse the investigation of a person, whose mysterious death and involvement in the voting process is not a conspiracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    the russia conspiracy theory
    I'm curious what part of the whole Russia thing is a conspiracy theory in your mind?

Because at this point we know the following -- without any real doubt:
    1) Russia launched a very significant propaganda campaign against Hillary.
    2) Several of Trump's campaign folks and advisers did not disclose contacts with Russian officials during the campaign when they were supposed to.
    3) There is a house investigation, a FBI investigation, and a senate investigation into whether or not there was collusion with Russia by the Trump campaign.

There are several other items that we also suspect with very strong evidence but do not yet have proof -- and those items are mainly around Trump committing obstruction of justice to try to shut those investigations down.

but obstruse the investigation of a person, whose mysterious death and involvement in the voting process is not a conspiracy.
    I, frankly, have not heard any left wing folks saying that there should be no investigation into Rich's death. I'm pretty sure folks would like to see the murder solved. On the other hand right wing folks have been calling to shut down the russian investigations.

So no, not the same. False equivalency alert.